Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

12th Anniversary 2/2

Andy's POV

I walked out of the room to check on Sophia who was laying on the couch watching tv. I went back into our room and sat on the bed staring at the door. I know Ashley and I can tell that something's wrong. If I don't make him talk about it then he'll do something stupid.

Ash walked out looking normal and holding the hair bag. He stopped when he noticed me and looked backdown.

"Ashy what is it?"

He sighed again. I pulled him over to the bed and grabbed his hands.

"I know how you are and I know that you'll tell me when you're ready. Just...try to enjoy yourself today. You might get a surprise later."

I pulled his lips to mine and I felt him relax.

"I love you. We're gonna have fun today okay?"

Ashley's POV

I nodded and kissed him back feeling my worries go away.

"I love you too."

His Andy smile appeared and he jumped up and walked out of the room like an Andy would.

I grabbed the hair bag and pulled Soph's hair into a pony tail. I looked up to see Andy coming in the house with the bag. I pretended not to notice and sat there with Sophia.

"You two ready?"

"To uncle CC's house!" Sophia said while standing up and putting her fist in the air.

I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. We walked out of the house and into the car. We drove to the Mora household and parked the car.

Back to Andy.
[OMG I'm so sorry. I'm confusing myself with these Pov's]

Ashley got Sophia out of the car and I took her things in.

"Andy!"

I was greeted by Jinxx's smiling face. He sat his violin down and hugged me.

"Where are the other two?"

"Ash is getting soph out of the car. Where's CC?"

Just then I heard a series of loud foot steps. Before I could comprehend what was happening I was attacked by a wild CC. He tackled me to the ground just in time for Ashley and Sophia to come in and laugh.

"I miss seeing you two together." Ashley said.

I pushed CC off and dusted my clothes off.

"Yeah I miss hyper CC too."

"Uncle CC!" Sophia yelled running to him.

"Sophia the BatKitty!"

CC got on his knees to hug the little one. All of us smiled at the two. They might as well be best friends.

She let got of him and walked to Jinxx who picked her up.

"And how are you uncle Jeremy?"

"I'm good Sophia and how are you?"

"I'm pretty in pink with my hello kitty shirt!"

"Your Papa has got you stuck on that. Poor thing. We're gonna have fun today."

"I hope so."

He smiled and hugged her before putting her down on her feet again.

"There's coffee if you guys want some."

"Nah. We're good. Gotta go or we'll miss our appointment."

Ashley looked at me sideways and I smiled and looked the other way.

"Never established who was planning."

I didn't look at his reaction, but I suspect that it was cute.

"Well we gotta go." I said.

"Bye daddy."

"Don't think we're leaving without a hug and kiss from our BatKitty."

She held her arms out to me and I lifted her off if the ground. I kissed her head and she kissed my nose in return.

"I love you soph. We'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"I love you too daddy."

I hugged her again and passed her to Ash.

"Bye Papa."

"Bye BatKitty. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. I love you Papa."

The poor thing looked like she was about to cry. It's the worst thing ever to separate her and Ash. She'll probably cry for hours.

"I love you too Soph."

Her little arms wrapped around his neck and she buried her face into him.

"I don't want you to leave Papa."

"We'll be back before you know it. It's just for the day and you'll have a lot of fun with uncle CC."

"But I want you."

Her body started to shake and you could hear her little cries. Ashley's grip tightened on her and his eyes started to fill up. He's a sucker for her. He hates when she cries and he does his best to not let his sadness show.

"Hey hey. No crying in this house. Will ice cream and Lucy make it better?"

"Lucy?"

Sophia loved that little pug as much a CC did and that was a lot.

"Jeremy go get her. She's probably on the bed."

Jinxx turned off down the hallway and Ashley had put Sophia back on her feet. He crouched down in front of her and told him how much he loved her. Lucy had came running down the hallway, eager to see Soph. Sophia's face lit up as she let the dog lick all over her.

"Well we better get going. Bye guys. See ya'"

She was so busy playing with Lucy that she barley heard us leave.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

We spent the day as we would on a date day. The pottery class way fun, but it was a major fail. They didn't look like pots. They looked more life deformed cups.

We were back at home now. It was 7:30 and we were watching a movie. Batman of course. I laid against Ashley's chest and his arms wrapped around me. I wasn't really focused on the movie, just the man beside me. Something's been bothering him all day and when I ask him, he doesn't say anything.

Now was my chance while he was distracted. He was actually watching the movie this time.

"Baby I'll be right back okay?"

He nodded and let me free of his grasp.

I opened the door to the guest room where I hid the pink bag. Sammi slipped it into my car over night. I found the corset in the drawer also.

I stated to take off my clothes and slip on the lacy underwear that she'd brought for me. God why do I listen to those girls. I slipped on the stockings and sprayed the perfume. I skipped out on the jewelry. Ashley'd rip it off anyway.

I found our box of candles and lit them around our room. I made sure my makeup was in tact before getting on my knees in the middle of the bed.

"Ashley! Come here please! I need you for something."

Within seconds Ashley appeared in the door frame shocked at what he saw. For some reason I noticed tension release from him.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hands.

"You...I...I mean you look...wow."

"You just gonna stand there and stutter or are you gonna kiss me."

Some how he had gotten me on my back and a heated session began. Something over took him. He was softer and more romantic this time. He kept telling me how much he loved me and that made it better than any other time.

*•*•*•*•*•

I laid into his chest again. This time both of us were nude and the room smelled of our sins.

"You gonna tell me what was bothering you now?" I asked.

"No. It's over now so don't worry about it."

"Tell me."

"No. You're gonna be upset with me."

"I won't. I promise."

My head lifted and fell with his sigh. He pulled me closer as if he didn't want to let me go.

"I found the Victoria's Secret bag and I feared the worst. I'm sorry for not trusting you."

Was I surprised? No. Not really. If anything I was tickled with his worry.

"It's okay to worry Ash. You know how much I love you. It's been a really really really long time since we've had to deal with a lot of shit. I can guarantee that our big drama is over with. I don't know. When we made the decision about adopting Sophia it's like we stopped thinking about ourselves. We know we love each other. I mean we always go back whether it's my fault or yours. We're soul mates and no one or anything can separate us."

"I love you Andrew Dennis Purdy."

I smiled and scooted as close to him as I could get. I could feel my eyes start to close.

"I love you too Ashy. Happy anniversary."

I placed a quick kiss on his chest and he kissed my head before we both got taken over by sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. I'm on break so I've gotten a lot of writing done. I'm excited for all that's about to come. Don't be afraid to comment. I've noticed that I always have the same amount of readers but no comments. Don't be afraid. It encourages me. Thanks again though. You're all lovely people. Thanks for reading and I love you all.