Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day You Got Fed Up

Ashley's POV

"But Papa I miss pizza. Please. Just this one time."

"No soph. The doctor doesn't want you to have it and we have to listen to him."

"Papa..."

I sighed. I knew that sound. She was going to cry.

"Andrew can you come here please?!"

"Hold on!" He yelled back.

I continued mixing the salad and absently listened to Sophia whine.

"What is it baby?" Andy asked as he appeared through the archway.

"Handle your daughter please."

He turned his head sideways to show that he didn't understand. I shook my head and turned to the refrigerator.

"What's wrong with daddy's little one?"

"I want pizza daddy. I'm tired of vegetables."

"You can't have pizza though."

"But daddy I didn't do anything wrong!"

"But we want you to be healthy so we can do things as a family."

"But daddy!"

"No Soph. That's final."

She started to cry and hopped down from the bar stool that she saton. She ran to her room like she was a 16 year old who just got told no. I sighed and got more stuff out of the refrigerator.

"Andrew can you finish dinner. I got her."

"Okay baby."

I walked down the hallway wiping my hands on my pants.

"Sophia?"

She looked up from the piece of paper that she was scribbling on. She's going to end up being a writer like her daddy. I can tell.

I made my way to her bed and sat down. She took the crayon and sat it aside. I grabbed her little hand in mine.

"Do you remember when you had to go to the hospital?"

"I remember talking to the doctor."

"Do you remember what happen before that?"

"You left."

"Somewhere in between that you got really sick and daddy was here by himself. He had to call 911 to help you sweetie. We're trying to keep you healthy so that won't happen again."

"But I miss the fun stuff."

"When you get better you can have the fun stuff. We have to be really carful and make sure you're alright."

"But Papa it's not fair!"

"Soph listen to me. You love Papa and Daddy right?"

"Yeah."

"Don't you think that we would really be upset if something happened to you? Your daddy was really upset. You know he was crying?"

"Boys don't cry."

"Yeah they do honey. Especially when someone close to them isn't well."

"Oh."

"We don't want to cry because you're sick anymore soph."

"I'm sorry Papa."

"Don't be. You didn't know but you do now right?"

She nodded and I kissed her head.

"I love you darling. C'mon daddy's waiting on us."

We got off of her bed and I grabbed her hand as we walked to the living room. We usually eat at the table but we're letting soph eat while she watches tv so she can have a little fun at least.

Andy ended up playing batman to my dismay. Both pairs of their eyes were glued to the screen. I sighed and finished what was left on my plate. When I was done I asked for their plates which they absently handed to me. I had put the leftovers up and tidied up Soph's room. I read some short story about a guy going to hell and having to save his best friend in the afterlife or something then I went back to check on the two. Both were asleep. Soph was cuddled up to Andy who had his arms wrapped protectively around her.

I smiled at the two before turning the tv off and fixing the pillows on the couch. I unwrapped Sophia from Andy's grasp and carried her to bed. I kissed her head wishing her a good night before leaving the room and going back to Andy.

"Babe. C'mon let's go to bed."

He shuffled a little before opening his eyes. He yawned a little before standing up.

"You put her to bed already?"

"Yeah. You ready?"

He nodded and took hold of my hand that I had out to him.

We got ready for bed and said our I love you's before falling asleep in each other's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! Long time no read! So um. Yeah. I've been dealing with school and a lot of dramas with a motherfucker. Okay so I can't promise that this story will get any better. I'm trying honestly. It's 1:09 am and I'm just up trying to catch up on my writing. I just want you guys to know what's up. Information's in my blog and feel free to comment or message me about any questions or concerns. Thank you and as always I love you all.