Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day At The Mall

Ashley's POV

"No I think these look better."

"But she'd look great in these." Andy argued with me.

"Andrew she's a four month old baby girl. She doesn't need batman shoes. These pink hello kitty ones would be fine."

"That's no fair."

"Oh but it is. Perks of having a girl. Girls like hello kitty and pink."

"But she's my daughter too and any child of mine loves batman."

"Why don't you two stop whining and get them both." Sammi chimed in.

She wanted to go with us and we could use the help. She was carrying Sophia in the car seat thingy.

"Sophia your Daddy and Papa are idiots."

"Hey don't tell her that!"

"It's true. Anyway isn't this cute? I think we should get it."

"Sure Sam. You're the expert here."

"You're talking to me like I have a kid."

"Well you're a woman and you have a motherly instinct. You've taken care of our butts for years." Andy explained.

"Well you know." She giggled while curtsying.

I rolled my eyes whilst throwing pacifiers into the basket.

"What are we eating later?"

"I was going to CC's and Jinxx's. Jinxx is cooking." Sammi said.

"Well looks like we found someone."

I bent down to be at the same level as Sophia. Sammi still had her in the seat.

"Wanna go to uncle CC's house BatKitty?"

She made a series of noises while smiling a bit. I can't wait for her to start talking. I knew that I'd never get her to shut up though.

I poked her nose before standing back up. I turned the corner of clothes to find Andy looking at all of the sippy cups and other clothes for when they got older. He stood there obvious to me. I could tell that he was in deep thought.

"Andrew babe. What is it?"

He noticed me and turned back around grabbing the cup.

"Is it sad that she's barley four months old and I don't want her to grow up?"

I laughed a little and went behind him, putting my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I know babe. She's gonna grow up though. But her great Daddy and Papa be there every step of the way."

"I love you Ashy."

"I love you too."

He turned and bent down to kiss me. He grabbed the cup that he was looking at before we found Sammi again.

"Ready?"

"Yep."

He threw the cup into the cart with everything else before we checked out.

"Andy why did you buy her a sippy cup? She's only four months."

"I know. It just looked like something that she'd like."

Sammi rolled her eyes while I paid for everything.

"How about frozen yogurt?" Andy asked.

Sammi and I agreed and we made our way to the food court. We got ice cream and sat at the table. Sophia was still buckled up in the seat. Andy was playing with her feet and she just let him.

"She's being quiet today. My little one is usually either crying or bouncing, trying to get attention."

Andy smiled and got her out of the seat.

"What's wrong with our BatKitty? You okay Soph?"

She made her little noises causing Sammi and I to laugh and people around us to aw.

"What are you trying to tell daddy? Hm? Do you have a secret for daddy?"

"Ba–ya!"

We all laughed at her. He kissed her head and kept talking to her again.

"What does that mean? What does ba–ya mean?"

"Ba-ya! Ba-ya!"

"Okay. Daddy loves you ba-ya!"

He kissed her and just held her there. I swear those two were the cutest things ever.

A girl walked over to us smiling.

"She's so cute! I take you're her father and you're her mother?"

Sammi just laughed.

"No. I'm the god mother. That's daddy and that's Papa."

"Oh my god that's so adorable! Daddy and Papa huh? Aw! I can't! I'm sorry for bothering you. She's just so adorable!"

"Thank you. And her name is Sophia."

"Hi Sophia! Nice to meet you. I'm Beth."

"Ba–ya!"

Beth laughed a little.

"I should leave before I have an overload. Bye now."

We waited until she walked away.

"Well that was weird." I whispered.

"Get used to it. People love cute babies." Sammi said.

"It's weird."

"Not as weird as fan fiction." I said.

"True."

"CC just texted me. They're ready for us to come over." Sammi said.

"I'm gonna change her before we go." Andy told me while standing up.

"Do you want me to?"

"No I got it."

"Alright. I love you two. See ya' in a bit."

I kissed his lips and kissed Sophia's head before walking out with Sammi. I put the things in the trunk and got in the drivers seat. Sammi got in on the passenger side.

I started the car and turned on the AC. I put on Twisted Sister and tapped my fingers to the beat. A small smile rested on my face. Sammi put her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you and Andy. Do you know how adorable it is to see you three? Both of you love her with all of your hearts and I love to see that. You're a good man Ashley."

"Thank you Sam."

"Ba–ya! Ba–ya! Ba–ya! Ba–ya!"

"Don't know what you're trying to say Soph. I love you though." Andy laughed.

He buckled her in and got on one side of her.

"I'm ready! To the Coma household!"

"Really Andrew?"

"Fine. To CC and Jinxx's house!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. I know it's not much, but I wanted to upload. One quick thing, if you believe in prayer then please pray for my grandmother Mami. She's going into heart surgery tomorrow. They messed up last time and they're trying to fix it. That's why I've havent uploaded. Well that plus school. I'm not feeling it. I will be finishing this story though so don't worry.