Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day The Band Was Officially Over

Chapter 21
Andy's POV

"Baby, food's ready." I yelled, walking into the room where my husband was sleeping.

"Can't you just get back in bed with me?" Ashley mumbled.

While shaking my head I laughed at him.

I had fun last night, and I'm sure he did too. Every since Ashley and I got together he was the one planing things but I decided to step up.

I crawled under the covers with him, and his arms snaked around my waist. I scooted closer to his warm body and felt his lips attach to my neck.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too."

"I miss this bed sometimes."

"I miss this house sometimes. Me you and the guys. It was fun. Maybe before our next tour we should spend a week or two here."

He let out a sigh and pulled me closer to him.

"Ashy what is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just hold me closer."

"Ash your foods gonna get cold."

"I don't care."

I turned around and looked into his worried brown eyes.

"Ashley..."

"No. Stop asking. You're just making it worse."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault. None of this is."

"Ashley you're scaring me."

"Can I just go get dressed. I'll talk to you about it over breakfast."

"Okay."

I reached forward to kiss him. He sighed and sadly smiled into it. Once again he signed and got out of bed. I pinched his nude ass before going back into the kitchen.

I grabbed juice out of the refrigerator and poured it into two cups. I took a sip of mine and sat Ashley on the table. By the time I had sat down he had made his way to the table. He still had the sad smile on his face and I didn't like it.

"I made your favorites. I didn't but any fish though. I know you won't eat sausage."

"Thank you babe."

He sat down across from me and silently are his food. It was really awkward so I tried to make conversation.

"So I was thinking that after the album and tour that–"

I saw him cringe at the mention of tour. I think that's the second time that's happened today.

"Ashley is this about the band?"

"Is what about the band?"

"Ashley I've know you for too long to know when you're uncomfortable. I know what's normal and what's not normal and that sickening look on your face when I mention the band isn't normal. Are you thinking about quitting because–"

"Andy–"

"No Ashley. Don't give me a fucking excuse. After all these years you're just going to drop the band like that? How's that going to even work? Huh Ashley? Y–you're just going to stay at home while we're o–out touring for months. I–I mean it's one thing for me to leave S–Soph but you can't just drop us like that."

"Andrew...Jon called yesterday. Our deadline is in less than a week and we have nothing. Andy it's time to close the casket."

"W–wait. You mean–"

His hand laced in one of mine and his other went to my cheek ready to catch the tears that fall.

"I'm so sorry baby."

"B–but it can't be over. We've worked too hard."

"I know Andrew. It's time though. The band isn't our first priority anymore."

"But the fans will be crushed." I cried, trying to cope with my biggest loss yet.

""They'll understand." He said trying to reason with me.

I finally let the sob escape and Ashley had already made his way around the table to put his arms around me.

"Hey. We'll get through this."

"I–I know. It's just that–I've worked so hard and I love my job so much and–"

"I know Andrew. Same for me. But now we have Sophia. She's so much bigger than the band. Shit she's bigger than our lives."

"I–I know."

"Here. Dry your face babe."

Instead if taking the napkin that was on the table I hid myself in his chest.

"It's okay Andy. It's not the end of the world."

"I–I know."

"Now we can travel with Soph more. And we'll get to see her every single day and we don't have to be cramped on the bus anymore."

I knew he was just saying things to make me feel better. Yeah we get to spend more time with Sophia, but I liked being on tour. Tour meant spending time with the guys. I already miss them enough, but I don't think I could handle not being on tour.

"A-Ashy?"

"Yes babe?"

"Make it go away. Please."

"What are you talking about Andrew?"

I roughly pushed my lips to his and hoped that he'd understand. Obviously he did because he picked me up and carried me back into our old room.

"I'll make it go away..."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Papa!"

I smiled and watched Sophia run to Ash. She didn't see him at all yesterday and boy was she happy now.

"Hey little Purdy." Ashley said while crouching down and kissing her head.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"Me and Daddy went on a date." Ashley told her.

"Ew."

"You'll go on dates when you're older too Soph." I told her.

"Andrew!"

I laughed because Ashley was being all fatherly. He hated when I mentioned Sophia growing up, but I told him that he'd have to deal with it some time.

"Mom, Dad, we need to talk to you."

They both looked at us questioningly and sat down on the couches. Ash held Sophia in his lap. I looked at her and smiled before speaking.

"Well there's really no good way to put this so I'm just going to say it. We're ending Black Veil Brides.

"You're what?" My dad yelled.

"We think it's time to say goodbye to it you know. I mean we have Sophia now, and bigger responsibilities."

"I understand your daughter being a responsibility, but what else do you have other than the band?" He asked.

"Well for staters, I'd really like to take that trip to Maine. Maybe we can take Soph to Florida, or me and Ash can finally work on building that tree house for Soph."

"So what do you expect to do when all of that's finished Andrew?"

"I don't know Dad. This is what we're doing though. It's final."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Was not!" I yelled at Ashley.

"Was too."

It was about 11 pm, and me and ash were just talking about things. We got into a play argument about my obsession with batman. It's not as bad as it was, but he refuses to believe that.

"You're the same Batman fanboy that you were 10 years ago."

"Am not Purdy."

"Whatever Biersack."

"Oh so we're pulling the last name cards."

"Didn't call you ball sack so be happy."

I playfully punched him in the arm and he laughed. We chatted on about things before we were interrupted by a little Sophia.

"Daddy, Pappa?"

"What is it Soph? You're supposed to be in bed."

"Can I come up there?" She asked.

Without hesitation Ashley lifted her onto the bed.

"What is it BatKitty?" I asked.

"When you were talking to grandma and grandpa about your band being over you said you have me now. Was I the reason the band stopped? I don't want you to stop. I don't have to come with you anymore. I can stay with Granda. I can just use the computer or something to see you."

Hearing my 6 year old blame herself for the ending of our band broke my heart and made me want to cry. I laughed and moved her hair out of her face.

"No sweetie. It's not your fault and don't let me hear you say that again. You. Are. The. Best. Thing. That. Has. Ever. Happened. To. Us. You understand that?"

She nodded, and we both went to hug her.

"So when are we going to build that tree house?"

Ashley laughed and shook his head.

"Go to bed BatKitty."

"Okay Papa. Good night. I love you two."

"We love you too Soph."

She jumped down and we watched her disappear into her room. Ash smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Love you Andrew."

"Love you too Ash. Good night."
♠ ♠ ♠
What?! No! It can't be! Is–is this a new update? Nope couldn't be. This is all a lie. Lol wow.

Hello everyone! How goes it? Did you miss reading that? No? Okay then...Anywhore I'm back bitches! I've been writing a lot since break and wow. I'm excited to start frequent updates again. I haven't abandoned the story and I hope you guys haven't either. I'm still running short on something's, but as far as direction's going I'm confident about where this story is going. Be looking out for drama and some Jinxx and CC stuff. Soph is fudging adorable. She's probably one of my favorite OC. Okay then. I think that's all I have to say. Merry Late Christmas. Happy late New Years. Happy Late Birthday to me. Happy Valentines day just so I don't forget. Haha. Thanks for reading and as always I love you all.