Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day Uncle CC and Uncle Jinxx Made a Big Decision

Chapter 21

Jinxx's POV

"Jinxxy!" Christian called from the living room. I sat my violin down and walked down the hallway to answer him.

"What is it love?"

"Lucy needs a bath."

"Then give her one."

"Eh, I was hoping my lovely husband would do it for me."

I laughed and made my way to the couch with him. He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder. I watched him pull out his phone and go to some app.

"I'll give her one later. What are you on?"

"Shutterfly. I need to get some pictures made."

"What kind of pictures."

"Just these of Soph. I told her that we were going to start scrap booking the next time she came over."

"She's something isn't she?"

"Yeah she is..."

He sighed and continued scrolling through his pictures. I rose him off of my shoulder and made eye contact with him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I want one."

"Want one what?"

"I want to adopt a kid Jeremy. We've been together for 15 years. I want to raise a kid."

"How come you didn't say anything before."

"Because I didn't know how you feel about it. I still don't." He said.

"Of course I want a child!"

"You do?!"

"I do!"

"But how do we fucking get one!"

I laughed at his cute, but serious remark.

"How about we ask Andy and Ash about it."

"I guess we could."

"Good then invite them over."

"Okay then."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Like always Ashley walked in holding Sophia's hand. She smiled and let got out of her Papa's safe grip and ran to CC.

"Uncle Chuppy!"

I busted into laughter and CC's face looked frightened.

"Andrew Dennis Biersack! You did not teach my favorite niece that name!" He yelled even though Andy was still outside.

She giggled in a way that an excited 7 year old would. She then skipped over to me.

"Uncle Chuppy and Garbage can man!"

I rolled my eyes and squatted down I front of her.

"How's it going Soph?"

"I'm good uncle Jinxx."

"Well that's exquisite. I'm pleased to know that you're having a great day."

Andy made his presents know by making a grunting noise and waving at us.

"What is it?" Ashley asked him in way that a concerned partner would.

"If she's around them long enough she'll start talking like Shakespeare. I hate how proper you are."

"But my hubby is a wise one." CC added in defending me.

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." Ashley chimed.

Andy shook his head at my look of disbelief.

"Really Ashley?"

"What can I say? I read a lot now since I'm not making music."

I chuckled and shook my head before going to the kitchen and getting three beers and two juice boxes. Walking back into he living room, I chucked the beers to Andy and CC, keeping one for myself, and throwing the juice boxes to Ashley and Sophia.

"Okay. Down to business. So Jeremy and I were talking and we've made a decision."

He looked at me to finish as if he didn't want to say it.

"We want to adopt."

Andy clapped his hands and Ashley had a big smile on his face. We both sighed of relief and hugged each other.

"God that 's great! Where are you adopting from?"

"We don't know yet." Christian answered.

"Well we adopted from Lost Angeles Youth Adoption Agency, I bet Soph's old social worker is still there. You could talk to her."

"We'll take up that offer."

During the next couple of hours I had cooked dinner and served it. Andy, being to childish person he is, threw a piece of bread at cc's head. He threw one back, but hit Ashley. Sophia got excited and joined on their food fight, leaving me to clean up afterwards.

"We'll we're going to go. We'll see you. Call us when you get things figured out." Andy said as he started to stand up from his spot on the couch.

Ashley stood up too, and pushed Sophia over to CC and I.

"Say goodbye to your uncles."

She hugged both of us, and said her I love yous. They threesome left the house and Christian stretched. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him and he nuzzled into my chest.

"Jer?..."

"Yeah?"

"You think they'll answer the phone at 8:30?"

"We could try."

I leaned over to get my phone off of the coffee table. I googled the number and called it.

"Thank you for calling Los Angeles Youth Adoption Agency. To speak to a representative about giving your baby up for adoption press 1. To speak to a representative about adopting a child press 2."

"To speak to a representative about visiting our orphanage press 1. To speak to a representative about seeking to be there for the birth of your wanted child press 2."

"Hi this is Mallory from Los Angeles Youth Adoption Agency..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! How goes it? So first off let me explain. This chapter was going to be longer but the program I use to write with fucks up sometimes. Soooo that being said I had a chapter with Andy, Ash, and Soph, but it got deleted. Then I moved on to the chapter and I already had most of it done, but it too got deleted so I had to start over. But I finished it so there you go. Tell me what you thought. And um yeah. Thanks for reading. I love you all. Oh yeah and sorry for any typos. I'm in my free period in school and I'm running out of time.