Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day That Was Supposed To Be Relaxing 1/2

Chapter24
Ashley's POV
Sophia Age: 13 years old
October 29

"Okay I love you. Have a good day."

"Love you too. And when Daddy get up can you tell him to ask about my costume."

"Course I will. Bye."

She rose up in her tip toes to kiss me on the cheek, grabbed her back pack, and ran outside to the car that was waiting on her. I waved at Amber, Jacob, and Soph as they pulled away for school. Those two have been inseparable since that day they met at the park.

I waited for them to get down the street before I closed the door and locked it. I put up breakfast that I fixed and got back in bed with Andy. Trying not to make too much noise, I scooted under the covers and wrapped my arms around him. He made a half asleep notice and mumbled an almost indecisive Is Sophia gone yet? I kissed his shoulder and mumbled yes.

He turned over and smiled at me. He was still clearly tired, but that's Andy for you. He's always being sweet when he can.

"Go back to sleep silly." I whispered.

"I will. Just want to tell you that I love you."

"I know and I love you too."

He kissed my forehead and closed his eyes again.
___________

About an hour had passed and I couldn't go back to sleep meaning I wasn't going to. By the time I had showered Andy was up and eating in the kitchen. He smiled and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks baby." I said before taking a sip.

"No problem."

I sat down in front of him and watched him eat. After a couple on minutes he stopped and frowned at me.

"What is it?"

"Why are you starting at me?" He asked.

"Because you're just so beautiful."

He rolled his eyes and went back to his food. I laughed and put my hand one of my hands on his.

"Do you have anything planed today?"

"Not really. I want to go through our closet and get rid of some stuff and clean up a bit, other than that I just plan on spending the day with you." I replied.

"Actually I was going to go out. We need stuff for the house and I need to check up on Soph's costume."

"Oh."

My face dropped a bit causing Andy to laugh.

"You can come with me if you want silly."

"No, no. It's fine. I guess we do need time to ourselves."

"Time to ourselves? What's that? We've been in each other's faces since we met babe."

"Guess you're right."

I looked down at my almost full cup and shook it a little. Andy stood up and pushed his chair back before leaving the kitchen. I started to clean up after him. He'd left all the food out, and didn't bother putting his plate up. He was probably one of the most slovenly people I knew when it came to his environment. When looking at him it was easy to tell that he kept his body nice, but other than that just...ew. I'm glad Sophia picked up my tidy trait and ignored Andy's opposite one.

After cleaning the kitchen I went to the living room and crashed on the couch. I was only there for a second when Andy called my name.

"What is it baby?" I asked, a frown clear in my voice.

"Come here." He whined.

When I got to the room I found him. He was sniveling and pointing to his computer screen. It was the front page of some rock website, there was a picture of Andy and Sophia at the school. She got a badge for a talent show where she played an easier version of Jinxx's overture. I couldn't make it because mom was sick and in the hospital, but he had it all on video.

The title read Andy Biersack, Before: Rockstar, Now: Soccer Mom!

I continued to read the article and it basically explained how soft Andy had went and how he was a 'fake' because he wasn't a 'smart ass' anymore

I closed the laptop and sat behind him, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I don't see what the problem is." I told him.

"They called me a fake and a soccer mom because I'd rather take care of my daughter than tour without her."

"But at least you're taking care of her right?"

"That's not the point."

"You're right. The point is that you lead one of the biggest rock bands of the 21st century, and even though you don't tour anymore you still have millions on your side. What happened to my Andrew who'd take an insult and keep walking? You're a warrior remember?"

"I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right."

I kissed his neck a couple of times then he turned to meet my lips.

"I love you Ashy."

"Love you too Andy. Now, don't you have somewhere to be."

"Yeah."

I let go of him so he could leave and followed him into the living room.

"Soph wanted you to check up on her costume too."

"I will. I'll see you
okay? My phone's on so call if you need anything. I'll pick Soph up too. I love you."

"I love you too."

He grabbed his keys out of the tray on the table and walked towards the door. I pulled him back by the arm and kissed his lips. His face turned red and he pulled me into a hug.

"Bye Ashy."

"Bye baby."

He shut the door, and I got up from my spot on the couch. I did a couple loads of laundry and started taping boxes up for helping hands. Gradually, I cleaned the closet making a pile to give away and a pile to keep. I didn't throw any of Andy's things away, and I didn't throw my things away that Andy liked. After all the clothes were moved, I moved to the other things like boxes we never unpacked years ago.

One read pictures in my hand writing. I opened it and found a collection of framed pictures from when Andy and I were younger. I smiled, laughed, and even found myself tearing up at some of the pictures. God we were so young. Like what the hell? About 30 minutes later I was done looking at the pictures. The clock read 2:30. Soph would be home in another 30 minutes. I started moving everything back into their places and carried the boxes outside to my car. I'll ask Andy to drop them off tomorrow.

Now the house was clean in every corner. I had just propped my feet up when the back door opened. I jumped a little at first, Andy and Soph shouldn't be home that early. I slowly reached for my phone and stood up, slowly making my way to the kitchen. I grabbed the first thing that I saw, which happened to be the broom, and raised it over my head. The figure raised their hands over their head and stopped dead in their tracks. I sighed in reliefs when I realized it was just Jacob.

"What are you doing here kid?"

"Sorry, Ash. I just wanted to talk to you about something before Sophia got back. She's going to be pissed if she knew that I told you."

"Okay..."

I was getting a little worried, but I let him do the talking. I grabbed a soda out of the refrigerator and slid it his way.

"So for about a month Soph's been hanging out with this guy, Phil. He's on the football team and everything, and he's not the nicest of people. I just have a bad feeling about this."

"Well they're just hanging out right?"

"Well...talk around the school is that they're dating."

"They're what?" I asked a little shocked.

I thought Andy and I made it clear that she wasn't allowed to date until she was 15.

"I know you're upset. She made me swear to keep it a secret, and I would have but I don't think this guy's up to anything good. I mean me and Soph aren't the most popular of people and this guys prayed on us since school started, and now he's being all sweet to her. I don't trust him, and I'm just giving you a heads up."

While looking at my hands I inhaled and exhaled. I told myself not to jump to any conclusions before looking back up at Jacob.

"Thanks kid. I'm going to talk to her about it, but I won't tell her how I found out."

"Okay. I'm just looking out for her. She's like a sister to me and I don't want to see her get hurt."

I gave a half smile and looked back down at my hands.

"Um thank you. Are you staying over or...?"

"Oh no. I don't need Sophia questing me when she gets back."

"Can I give you a ride?"

"Nah. I'll be fine. I'll just leave now so I don't raise suspicion."

He got up from his spot and walked out of the door after saying goodbye. I rubbed my temples a little and looked at the clock again. I've got 15 minutes to relax.
____________

One door slams then another. The front door swung open and Sophia walked passed me without even acknowledging the fact that I was there. A few seconds later Andy did the same. Oh god what now?

I left my spot on the couch and checked on Sophia first.

"Sophia Elyeece, what happened?"

"Why don't you go ask your husband."

"Really?"

"Papa can you just leave me alone. Please..."

I stood there in her door frame, not sure if I should scold her for her rudeness or just leave her to be. By the looks of it, her comment wasn't out of rudeness but desperation.

"Okay, but you're talking to me about it later."

I shut her door and made my way to our room. It was much easier comforting Sophia than it was Andy. Every since we met he was the type of person to blame himself for everything, and once he made up his mind there was no going back. I just hope this whole thing was something stupid. If it wasn't then we had a whole lot of talking to do with Soph.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! How goes it? Hope you enjoyed. More drama coming in the future. I'm trying to get back into the swing of writing which is going okay. I've been playing sims all day and I'm currently listing to To Move On Is To Grow by We Came As Romans. You should listen to it. Anywhore thanks. I love you all. I'm going to try to make an effort to upload at least once a week. If I don't you get to come up with my punishment or some shit. Anyway. I love you all!