Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

Halloween 1/3

Chapter 26
Sophia's POV
Halloween

"I love you too. Okay I will. Bye." I hung up my cell phone and shoved it into my pocket. The slightest form for golf washed over me for what I had just done.

"Who was that?" Phil asked me.

I was at his house, currently in his bed room. I lied to them and said I was staying to go to the library.

"Just Papa, he thinks I'm staying after school."

"Aw you're lying to your little fag daddies. "

"Don't call them that. They're just two people in love. There's nothing wrong with that."

"Calm down Soph. I'm just kidding."

"I don't care. Just don't talk about them like that okay."

"Geez, sorry."

I sighed and half smiled.

"It's okay."

He returned the smile and chuckled.

"So what time are they expecting you back?"

"Five. I have to get ready for the party tonight."

"Can't wait to see you in your costume. You're gonna look so sexy."

I didn't know whether to laugh, say thank you, or cringe. I mean thanks, but I'm still 13.

You should cringe. You're dating a 17 year old, and your parents know nothing about it.

"So what are you wearing?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Wow, they're letting me come?"

"They don't know who you are. Jacob hasn't said anything to them so I'm sure it'll be fine. If they question you then just be truthful. You're Phil, you're 17, you play football, and you're my friend."

"Okay, Soph. I still don't think it's a good idea for me to go."

"It'll be fine. But you didn't answer my question. What are you wearing?"

"If you undress me then I'll tell you."

"You wish."

"C'mon Soph. It's Halloween, have some fun."

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I have to use the bathroom. Where is it?"

"First door on the left."

I excused myself from the room, and went to the bathroom. I dialed Jacob's number and sighed in relief when he answered.

"Hello?"

"Jacob, I need help."

"What is it? Are you all right? Do something to you?"

"No he didn't do anything. I just need you to come get me."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask your dad or someone."

"Get your boyfriend to bring you home."

"He can't! Papa will freak! Just...please Jacob."

"Fine."

"Thank you."

"Whatever."

"Jacob?... Jacob?...Hello?"

The line went dead. God, he's always acting like this. I don't need him to protect me. We're not little fourth graders fighting for our lunch money anymore. Flushing the toilet, and running the sink for a few seconds, I checked my appearance and walked out of the bathroom. I went back to Phil's room to find him shirtless. My heart jumped a little, and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Oh shit sorry. I was looking for my costume's top."

I giggled and pretended to hide my eyes.

"It's okay. I'm leaving anyway, Jacob is helping with the party, and his mom has to be somewhere and–"

"It's okay. You don't have to explain to me. I'll see you tonight."

Still shirtless he grabbed my things and put my backpack on my arms like a gentlemen.

"I'll see you."

"You're not leaving without giving me a hug."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, my head pushing up against his bare chest. His hand went to my chin, and he pulled it up to meet his face. There was a brief moment of eye contact then his lips touched mine. Wow is this what it feels like? Should I put my hand on his face or is this one of those quick kisses? I don't know what I'm doing. Thankfully but too soon, he pulled away and looked back into my eyes.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me? You're probably one of the best kissers I've kissed." He complemented.

"I couldn't say the same."

The look in his eyes changed, and he pulled away a little.

"You've never kissed anyone?" He asked.

"N–no. Is there a problem with that?"

"What? No, I mean. I didn't–I wish you wold have told me."

"I didn't think I'd have to."

"You didn't. Just forget I even asked."

"Well...can I kiss you again?"

He smiled and bent down to meet my face again. Wow. Just wow. Wait till I tell Jacob!

We stood in the door way like that for what seemed like seconds. We only stopped kissing to catch our breath. There was a car beep outside. I looked back at him and kissed him one last time before leaving.

"I'll see you tonight Soph."

"Bye. Phil."

I walked outside to already see Jacob's dad. I greeted them and got in the back seat. His dad smiled at me, but Jacob sat there with his angry face. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the seat.

_________________

When I finally got home I found Daddy and Papa outside decorating. It looked nice so far, and my excitement was growing. Phil invited his whole team and the cheerleaders. He even told me that I was cute enough to join the team. I don't know if I was cut out for that, but at least I was getting popular.

"Soph, go to your room. Your costume's ready."

"Thanks Daddy."

"Yep."

Jacob followed me into the house and to my room. I went in looking for my dress, but I found aunt Sammi instead. She greeted me with the biggest of smiles and hugs. Since Daddy and Papa are both males it's kinda hard, but she's been a mother figure to me. I can go to her for anything. She's probably the only female friend that I have, and she's 30 years older than me.

"Your costumes in the bathroom. Go change into it. I'll keep your friend here company."

"Kk."

I walked to the bathroom to see the dress hanging there. It was really beautiful and the mask was just as nice. I changed quickly and went back to the room. Aunt Sammi almost cried when she saw me.

"It's not like it's prom aunt Sam."

"I know, I mean, I remember when Andy called me to the hospital, and when I held you for the first time, now you're turning into a woman."

"I'm just 13."

"Exactly." Jacob commented from across the room.

Aunt Sam's smile disappeared and so did mine. I've had it with him. I'm going to deal with this now.

"Can you give us a minute?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure. I'm just going to go help Andy and Ash."

I waited until she shut the door and walked to Jacob.

"What is your problem? I'm happy! You should be too! Do you understand how popular we're going to be after this? You should be thanking me!"

"Sophia I don't care! I didn't know that you cared! Your dads were famous years ago remember that?. Do you know that you have fan pages online? Why are you so concerned about your popularity in school? Is the whole world not enough?"

"I thought you wanted this!"

"No. You wanted that. I just want my best friend back. I don't like lying to Andy and Ash. I don't like the fact that you're dating a 17 year old either."

"What's wrong with that? Age is just a number."

"And jail is just a room. Sophia, he's going to be 18 in five months. He'll be an adult dating a kid."

"You're just jealous."

"Jealous? Wow. No, actually I was a concerned friend. Whatever though. I quit."

"Fine then. Leave."

"I will, but I'm staying for the party. I'm giving you a heads up. You should ask your boyfriend his plans for tonight. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"What does that mean?"

"It means it's a set up. What does the best football player in the high school want with the 8th grader?"

I was silent. I guess I've never really thought about it, but he kissed me so that has to mean something right?

"Whatever Jacob. You're wrong."

"Sure I am. Just remember who you'll run to when it's all over."

With that comment he got up and left. I sighed followed him out of the room. Daddy made me start decorating and four hours later people started flooding in. Here's to a great night. Hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! How goes it? Oh shit! 17? 13? What? Noo! Wonder what Ash has got to say about this. Drama drama drama. Um yeah. Thanks for reading. I love you all! Oh and Jacob though!!! I'm sorry. My black girl came out. What? Okay. I'm going away now.