Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

Halloween 3/3

Chapter 28
Andy's POV

I watched Jacob go into the house and averted my eyes back to the teenage couple. They were still talking, and I really wanted to know what about.

"Babe, why are you sitting on the ground?"

I looked up and laughed at my husband who was dressed as Robin. He smiled back and raised raised his defensively. I was Batman like any other year of course, and I guess he felt like it just fit. I shook my head and answered his question.

"I was just talking with Jacob. He found comfort under this tree, and I guess I see why. It's not that bad down here."

"Well you're hosting a party, and I need your help with catering."

"Fine."

He held his hand out for me and pulled me up.

"Did I mention how good you look in that costume?" He asked.

"Shut up Purdy."

"Don't be shy. It's true."

He kissed me dead on the lips and smiled. I returned it, ignoring the looks of the shocked teenagers around us. We started loading sandwiches and pastries onto trays and took them back outside.

"Hey baby, I'm going to go get my phone. I'll be back out in a sec." He said.

"Kk. I'll be keeping an eye on things."

I stood alone by the food table, until Sammi appeared out of no where. I haven't seen her since earlier today. She must have went home and changed because now she was in a trench coat and one of those old deceive hats.

"Hey Biersack. Enjoying yourself?" Sammi was probably one of the only people who called me Biersack. I don't mind though. Truth be told she called me something different every time.

"Eh." I replied to her earlier question.

"Well I am. I tried talking to Soph's little boyfriend, but he seemed really uncomfortable."

"I haven't even bothered to approach him yet."

"I don't have a good feeling Andy. I mean, I'm one of the easiest people to talk to, and if you can't talk to me then something's fishy."

"Jacob's listening in on their conversation."

Before she could ask what I meant I nodded over at the two teenagers. The girl pointed in Phil's face before angrily walking away.

"That didn't look too nice." She spoke.

"No, it didn't."

"Wonder what is was about."

"I'm about to go find out."

I walked in the house to find Ash and Jacob walking down the hallway.

"I was just looking for you." Ash announced.

"Well what happened?"

"It's a hoax Mr. P." Jacob said.

"What do you mean?"

"He doesn't really like Soph!"

"Have you said anything to her?" I asked.

"No, and I'm not going to."

"Why not, I mean she–"

"Andy, Ash, outside now." Sammi said quickly.

The three of us left the living room, and went outside to see what was wrong Sophia and that girl that Phil was talking to were in a shouting match. Like the father that Ashley was, he stepped in giving Sophia the look. She backed away still making eye contact with the girl. Ashley out his hand on her shoulder to keep her there. By now everyone was watching, and her face heated up like mine did at times.

"Yeah, go on little one. Your daddies had to save you. Next time talk to me when you're ready to fight. Me and you, Batkitty."

Embarrassment was written all over Soph's face. She looked at Ashley and I as if she were desperate for an escape. Tears threatened to fall, but her face cleared up for two seconds. She turned back to the girl, somehow getting out of the grip that Ashley had on her shoulder.

"How did you know about that Cassie?"

"What? Batkitty? Did your papa call you that when you were born? It stuck didn't it? If my facts are right then they still call you that."

"Ashley do something. She's going to lose it." I whispered.

"C'mon Soph. Be the bigger person. We can make everyone go home and forget about this."

"No! Stop, I'm going to handle this. Cassie how did you know about that?"

"I–I told her."

Everyone's heads turned to the voice which happened to be Phil emerging from the crowd.

"That's right. This was all a joke. A joke to give you, Sophia Purdy, what you deserved. You're nothing but a spoiled brat who does nothing but complain. Welcome to the real word bitch." Cassie spat.

No, none does this to my daughter and you defiantly don't call her a bitch.

"That's enough! You need to leave. Get out of my yard and don't you ever say anything else to my daughter again."

"Back away old man. I have the quarterback on my side. He'll take you down in a heart beat."

"Phil, you knew about this?" Sophia questioned with a yell.

"Yeah, and–and I don't regret it. You're stupid to think that I liked you. I...I just wanted to get you in bed."

Get you in bed? Did he really? Anger boiled through me and I rushed towards him with my fist clenched. I tackled him to the ground and began punching him. There was a scream from Sophia and a couple of cheers from the kids around. I feld someone pulling on me which happened to be Ashley and Sammi. I turned around and punched Ashley hard enough for him to let go. He pulled Sammi away so she wouldn't get hurt and I went back at it. The Phil kid looked up at me with terror.

"Don't. You. Ever. Go. Near. My. Daughter. Again. I'll kill you motherfucker."

Ashley tried to pull me off again, and I obeyed this time.

"You bastard! He's still a teenager. You can get arrested for that!" Cassie yelled at me.

"I don't fucking care. The little cunt learned his lesson," I cracked my knuckles and inhaled, "Party's over. Everyone leave."

I walked passed the shocked kids, angry Ashley, crying Sophia, and straight faced Jacob. After making it to our room, I pulled a small vodka out of my nightstand. Ash stopped drinking years ago, but that doesn't mean I did.

"Baby..." Ashley's voice rang in.

"What?"

"You alright?"

"No. Not really. "

"Sammi's making sure that everyone gets out. Jacob and Soph are in her room. He's going to stay the night if that's fine with you. I'll keep an eye on them."

"Do you think he'll press charges?"

I heard him chuckle, and he sat down on the bed. He pulled my head into his lap, and started to stroke my hair.

"I think that kid is scared shitless of you."

"I didn't mean to lose it. I just–"

"She's your little girl."

"Ashy, she too young."

"I know baby, but we can only hope that she makes the right decisions."

I didn't say anything. I just closed my eyes and tangled one of my hands in his.

"Do you think she wants to see me?"

"Of course she does. You stood up for her."

"I know, but you know how she is."

"I do..."

I didn't have a reply for him so I just looked up and smiled.

"I love you Ashy."

"I love you too."

I rose up from his lap and left the room. Her door was slightly cracked, and when I opened it all the way Jacob was still holding her and she sobbed into him. The two noticed me and she stood up. I started walking towards her, not knowing what to expect, but she ended up hugging me instead. My fatherly instinct took over again, but in a good way. I hugged her back just as tight and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Th–thank you for standing up for me Daddy."

"Anything for you Soph."

She pulled away and sat back beside Jacob.

"I should have known though. I mean, you old me Jacob. You told me and I didn't believe you. I should have. It was all too good to be true."

"Sophia we're only 13 and 14. We don't have to date. We should wait until we're more mature and ready for that."

"But Jacob, I just want for someone to know our names. I'm tired of pretending like I don't exist."

"But why Sophia? I know you exists. The whole 'BVB Army' knows you exist. Who are a bunch of hormonal teenagers to tell you otherwise?"

"I'm sorry. I just thought that maybe, just maybe he liked me, and if I was his girlfriend then we could have it all you know?"

"You're my best friend, Soph, I already have it all."

She smiled, but tears fell from her face. Jacob was quick to wipe them away and wrap his arms around her again. I said goodnight to the two and went back to our room.

"How did it go?" Ash asked while we were getting ready for bed.

"Good. She's our daughter, so she'll get over it."

"Of course she will."

"Goodnight Ash."

"Night Andrew. I love you."

"I love you more."

He kissed my head and put his arms around me. I cuddled close to him and closed my eyes. Just another stressful day ending beautifully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! How goes it? I hope you enjoyed. I had this written at 9 this morning in study hall, but the bell rang before I was done. I cried during a algebra test today because I thought it'd be super easy, but my teacher gave me the written form instead of multiple choice and I didn't get to use a calculator. She only gave it to five of us in the room and I could only work through three. This is why I prefer English. Lol excuse my rant. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading, and I love you all!