Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day Me and Ash Spent Together

Andy's POV

"Ash who are these flowers for?"

"Soph. They were at the door this morning, right after she left."

"Well who are they from?"

"It doesn't say."

"Should we open it?" I asked.

"No. It's hers. We've already done enough this month."

"Okay then."

I looked at the flowers for a couple more seconds before jumping in Ash's lap.

"Well hello." He said

"Hey there Outlaw."

We had a moment of eye searching before I finally leaned down and kissed him.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know. I just...I love you a lot okay?"

"Well, I love you a lot too."

He rubbed his nose against mine, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"How long have we had this house?" I asked.

"Well, it was about a year before Sophia, so 14 years."

"Wow."

"Yep, and did you know that in about 6 more years it'll be paid off."

"Omg that's like tomorrow!" I yelled in a high pitched voice.

He rolled his eyes at my childish sarcasm.

"Do you know that you're really cute?" He said

"Oh shut up."

"No it's true."

"Shush!"

"Aw! my little gazelle is blushing! How long has it been since I've seen that?"

"Ashley, stop it!"

"Make me, Purdy."

"I know how to make you!"

I started tickling him with no mercy. He yelled for me to stop, and was laughing so hard that he was crying. Somehow, he grabbed both of my arms and pushed me off of him. I started to lose my balance, and I felt myself falling towards the ground head first. When I thought there was no use, his strong tattooed arms were around me.

"I wasn't going to let my prince fall."

"Yeah you were."

"Never."

"Why are you being so sweet today?" I questioned.

"You started it." He said while pocking my nose.

I just smiled. This was one of those moments where actions spoke louder. I placed my head back on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Can we just stay like this for a while?"

"Of course we can."

I moved closer to him and rested my eyes. I really needed to breathe and sitting here with Ash really helped me do that. After a couple of minutes, I got up and headed towards our room.

"Where are you going?"

"To shower."

"Okay, don't take too long. I'll miss you."

"Come with me. And stop with the lame charms. It's getting annoying."

"But you like it."

"Maybe..."

I waited for him to catch up before I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the bathroom with me.

"Strip for me Andrew."

"You did not just tell me to do that."

"Oh but I did."

"Well your answer's no. I'm just going to casually undress."

"That's good enough."

He crossed his arms over his chest and gave me that smug Purdy's smile. I rolled my eyes and threw my shirt at his face. When I started to pull my pants down I wold whistled cause me to turn read.

"Ash stop it or you can't shower with me."

"Fine."

He let me finish undressing without having to hear his immature comments and shortly followed behind. Every time Ash and I showered together, we danced. It was quite weird actually. There was no music, no beat, nothing. He'd just stand behind me, grab my hips, and we'd start swaying. It was really romantic if you ask me.

"This world has lots to offer
But in time it will go dark
And if this love is what we see it is
I'm sure we will go far
And with a boy as sweet as you
There's not much else I can do
But fall for you." He sang in my ear.

"I love you Ashley."

"I love you more."

"Doubt it."

The water eventually got cold, and we had to get out. I pulled on some boxers, and he did the same.

Walking back into our room, I flopped back on the bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Going to sleep."

"You have to pick Soph up in two hours."

"I'll be up in time."

"Whatever you say. I'm going to go clean something."

"No, come get in bed with me."

"Andrew..."

"Ashy..."

"Fine."
_________________

"Daddy! Papa! Wow, really!?"

I opened my eyes and looked up at the angry Sophia. It popped in my head that I was supposed to pick her up.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Yeah. Don't worry though. I just got Miss Amber to drop me off."

"Okay then." I said still half asleep.

Not waking Ash, I got out of bed and put on sweatpants and a shirt. I peeked in Sophia's room to see her doing homework or something.

"You hungry?"

"I guess."

"What do you want?"

"I don't know."

"Chinese takeout sound okay?"

"I guess, it's fine."

"Okay. I'll call it in."

"Thanks."

I walked back to our room to get my phone, and settled on the couch. After calling in the food, I sat on the couch watching tv. A sleepy Ashley came in with sweat shorts on scratching his stomach where his tattoo was.

"How long were we out?" He asked.

"A good two hours."

"Who dropped Soph off?"

"Amber."

"Okay then."
_______________

A couple of hours had passed, and Sophia was already in bed. Ash and I had laid back down too, and he had no problem sleeping; me on the other hand was restless.

"Ash."

"What is it baby?"

"I can't sleep."

"I'm sorry."

Oh because that's so helpful.

"Ashy."

He groaned and stretched before sitting up with me.

"Why can't you sleep gorgeous?"

"I don't know."

"Is it maybe cause you took a nap in the middle of the day?"

"No. And you did too."

"Yeah, but I'm still used to sleeping whenever I can. You on the other hand have gotten used to sleeping only at night. Remember when we used to tour? We slept only when we could."

"I never slept."

"Bullshit. Every time I'd wake up you'd be sleeping in that little bunk of yours, and I'd climb in with you. I still woke up earlier than you, and I cook us breakfast. Them guys would get upset because I'd only cook for you."

"Cook what? We only had ham, bread, and peanut butter."

"Then it was a ham and peanut butter sandwich made with love from Ashley."

"You're sweet. Silly, but sweet."

"Mm. You've been telling me that for years baby. I know by now."

I leaned forward and pecked his lips.

"I love you." I said

"I love you more.

I was going to make a remark and argue with that, but a yawn escaped my mouth.

"Ah there it is." He announced.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Night Andrew."

"Night Ash."

We both laid down and closed our eyes. His arms wrapped back around me, and with his humming in my ear, I fell asleep within minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! How goes it? So I was going to try to do better and write a chapter with at least a 1000 words and I wanted some fluff between Andy and Ash before the drama. Sorry I kept you waiting for so long, but now I'm ready. Be prepared. Thanks for reading and I love you all.