Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day I Spent Pampering Your Papa

Chapter 33
Andy's POV

We had taken Soph to Sammi's house for the night. Ashley didn't want her staying here, but truth be told, I didn't want her to either. Honestly, I'm not afraid of Michael anymore. I can do the exact samething I did 17 years ago, but I'd kill the motherfucker now.

I had woken up in the night, but I kept my eyes closed, trying to get back to sleep. Ash was at my side twisting and turning. I didn't do anything because it would only result in him crying and yelling, and I can't handle that right now.

"Andy, wake up."

Oh great.

"What is it?" I asked in my sleepy voice.

"I–I think I hear something in the front."

"It's probably just one of the cats."

"No, we locked them in the cage remember?"

"Where are the dogs?"

"In their cages too."

"Ash, I'm sure it's nothing."

"Andy..."

"Fine."

I got up and turned on our bedroom light. With Ashley holding onto my arm, we walked into the living room. I turned on the light and checked the doors.

"They're still locked babe. The security is turned on. Now can we please go back to bed?"

"Okay."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to our room. We got back in bed and just stared at each other.

"He can't hurt us, Ash." I reassured him.

"He can send someone after us, or maybe he's lying! Maybe he isn't hurt at all, and he escaped the hospital, and they're still looking for him!"

I laughed at his crooked conclusion.

"Don't fucking laugh at me!" He yelled, tears spilling down his face and punching my arm. It didn't hurt but it was enough to let me know that he was really upset.

"Ashy, you're losing it, babe."

"How can you be so calm about this? This is the guy who fucking raped me! He's the guy who broke us up! You remember that? When your lips were all over Juliet's! Yeah, it was that guy! Don't you fucking tell me that I'm losing it! I'm probably the most sane person around here!"

"Ashley, calm down."

"Stop telling me to calm down! He can still hurt us. I can't bare that. He did all that stuff to me, not you, and I can't handle seeing you or Sophia getting hurt. I couldn't handle it Andrew..."

"Ashy, it'll be okay."

"No it won't! When has it ever been? You know what? Maybe, you're right. Maybe, I am losing it! Maybe, I'm crazy! I just want you two to be safe. He can't hurt her, and he can't hurt you. I won't stand for it. You two are my angels, my babies, my saviors. I just can't...I can't lose you. I'll take my own life before I let anyone take yours," He was full on sobbing now, and I felt guilt building up in my head, "So don't you fucking tell me that everything's alright, Andrew Dennis Biersack! Because it isn't alright!"

"Ashes, calm down. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

Before he could protest, I pulled him into a hug. I squeezed him as hard as I could and rocked his crying figure.

"I know. I'm just–I can't, I can't. Andy, I'm scared. I just want to be happy. Is that too much to ask?"

"Babe, we've been happy for 13 years. It's not like it was when we were younger. Remember when we had to put up with some shit like every year? We don't have to do that anymore."

"I know but–"

"Ash, quit stressing yourself out. Go to sleep for me okay?"

"Alright."

He laid back down on his pillow, and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm going to keep you and Soph safe. I love you, okay?"

"I love you too."

I used my thumb to wipe away the remaining tears on his face. He laid there staring up at me, and I played with his hair, keeping my eyes open and looking at him until he fell asleep.
_____________________________________

The bright light shinning through the window woke me up. Oh hey there sun. Careful not to wake Ash up, I gently laid him out of my grasp. It was just about 10 a.m. Ash usually up and about around this time, but I understand why he's not. Poor thing, what a day he had yesterday. I'm going to be a good husband and cook him breakfast. I'm not the best chef in the world, but Ashley claims to like my cooking.

Quietly getting out of bed, I walked to the kitchen and turned on the skillet before whipping up the eggs. After a couple of minutes, I had Ashley's heart shaped egg on a plate.

I was just going to get the bacon out of the freezer when I heard a thump and a groan. Without shutting the freezer door, I ran to the commotion. In the hallway, Ashley and I bumped into each other, both trying to make sure the other was okay.

"Andrew, baby!" He yelled throwing himself in my arms. I could tell by the shakes of his body that he was crying.

"Ash, what is it? Did you hurt yourself that bad?"

"No! I woke up and you weren't there! Don't you ever scare me like that again!"

He sounded angry at me, but I knew it was the complete opposite. Ashley was always one to blame himself for everything. Poor baby.

"I'm sorry. I know how much stress you're under, and I wanted to be a good husband and fix you breakfast."

He tightened his grip around my abdomen and pressed his head to my chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm over reacting. I just..."

"Sh...I know babe. It's okay. You know I don't like when you keep apologizing."

He nodded his head and I wiped his tears. Grabbing his hand, I pulled him to the kitchen and pulled out his chair. I sat the egg shaped heart on the table in front of him.

"You didn't have to do this."

"I know, I wanted to. You're under a lot of stress and all. I just wanted to be the husband you fell in love with and do something nice for you."

"You're always the husband I fell in love with Andrew. Thank you though. I'm happy that you care."

I smiled and sat in front of him, just watching him eat. He would look up to find me staring at him, blush, and look down. When he was done I took his plate away and put it in the dish washer.

"Babe, how about I run you a bath and put on some music for you so you can relax."

"I'm fine, but thanks."

"Oh well, I'm doing it anyway."

"Andrew, you don't have to."

"I just said I was doing it anyway."

He signed, not bothering to protest anymore. I kissed his head and made my way to our bathroom, dialing Sammi's number on the way.

Sammi: Sammi Doll."

Andy: Hey Sam. I'm just calling to check on you two."

Sammi: We're fine. I'm taking her to my yoga class, then we're going to go to lunch.

Andy: Okay. Thanks again.

Sammi: No problem. We're about to head out so I'll call you later. Love you.

Andy: Alright. I love you too, and tell Soph the same.

Sammi: I will, bye.

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and ran the hot water. I don't think we have any bubble bath, but I know Soph does in the main bathroom.

I finally had Ash's bath ready, and I went to the living room to get him. Putting his notebook away, he sighed and closed his eyes, making himself breathe. Poor thing. This whole situation is taking a huge toll on him.

"Ashy?"

"Yeah?" He asked, not even opening his eyes.

"It's ready."

"I'll be there in a second."

Instead of letting him loathe the situation even more a grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom despite his protest.

I had set up a couple of candles and fake rose petals swept the floor.

"Just get in and relax. I'll be back in a minute," okay?

"You're too sweet, you know."

"Only cause I love you."

He smiled and stood on his tiptoes to kiss me before undressing himself. I left the bathroom and closed the door before walking down to the studio. There I found one of our many acoustic guitars and carried it back to the bathroom.

He moved his head towards the door, but didn't bother to open his eyes. I took a seat on the end of the bath, where his feet were, and stumbled a chord. Slowly, he opened his eyes and smiled.

"Do I finally get to hear what you've been writing lately?"

"Just a pinch of something personal."

"Go for it."

I looked down at the neck on the guitar, making sure I had my fingering right, before I let my mind take control. Messing up a little here and there, I managed to strum the course of the incomplete song.

"The stars at night,
They shine so bright,
they shine for you and only you.
You and and only you."

I played a couple of more notes on the guitar and stopped looking at Ashley for an opinion.

"Is that it?"

"Yeah, it needs work."

"I loved it. Wonder who it's for."

"Oh you know. Just some boy I fell in love with when I was 18. I wonder how he is now."

"Oh, I know who you're talking about. I heard he started a band, got married, and had a beautiful daughter. His husband sounds like a lucky guy too."

"Oh I'm lucky alright."

I sat the wooden instrument out of harms way and went to kiss Ash on the lips. He gave me that sleepy smile and kissed me again.

"Thanks for all of this baby. I needed it."

"You're welcome."

He smiled again, and used his foot to push the lever down, so he could drain the water.

"I don't know about you, but I'm up for getting back in bed."

"I think we should." I agreed.

I waited for him to put some clothes back on and we took our normal spots.

"Have you talked with Soph today?"

"No, but I talked to Sam. They're okay."

"Great. I'm just so tired, Andrew."

"I know babe. Go back to sleep. I'm not leaving you."

It seems like I got Michael off of his mind for the most part, but knowing Ashley Purdy, I haven't. I'm emailing the board of education for Soph's school as soon as I talk to the police about how this even happened. I just can't risk my family getting hurt. Like I keep saying, If he tried anything, I'll shoot him again, but this time I'm aiming to kill.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, hi! How are you doing? Lol that's not how I start my authors notes.

Hello, everyone! How goes it? It's almost mid-night, and I'm super tired, but I wanted to upload. I feel like this story doesn't have as much fluff as the others because of the Sophia thing and all, but I'm going to try to fit these parts in. I wrote Andy's lyrics. I would have made a whole song, but I just cannot do lyrics. I was getting somewhere. Oh well. My plans are to finish it later for a special occasion between Andy and Ash. *wink wink* (That was a hint of something that's going to happen later, bet you can't guess it.)
God, what am I going on about? This is a tired Zaria for you. I'm going to bed now. I'll see ya.

Lol that's not how I end my authors notes. Thanks for reading, and I love you all!