Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day Daddy Got Sick 2/2

The Day Daddy Got Sick 2/2
Ashley's POV

After Andy fell asleep I grabbed the bag with the canned soup in it and went into the kitchen.

I read the directions on the can. I decided to boil it but add extra ingredients so Andy couldn't tell the difference. I opened a packet of Chicken Raman Noodles and added the seasoning to the mixture. I chopped a few vegetables and added them into the pot before letting it boil. I went into the living room to see Sammi sleeping as well as Sophia.

I took Sophia out of the seat and took her to her room. I placed her gently in her crib carful not to wake her.

I went back into the kitchen, shocked to see Andy standing there sipping the soup from a bowl. I took the soup from him and sat it to the side, lifting him up onto the counter and standing between his legs.

"When'd you wake up?"

"Few minutes ago. I saw you put Soph in her crib then I smelt the soup that I was happily eating before you took it away."

"You sound like you're feeling better."

"Not really. Just glad I can get food into my stomach."

"Poor thing. Is the soup good?"

"It's good for store bought."

"How'd you figure it out?"

"I've had Purdy soup before. That ain't it."

I laughed and turned to get him some juice. I held it up to him and he shook his head.

"I can barley choke this down. I don't think I can drink that."

"You have to stay hydrated babe."

"Ugh. You care about me enough to make me feel even sicker."

"Guess you can put it that way."

"I love you."

"Love you too gazelle legs."

He rolled his eyes at me and I popped his leg. He sat the juice down and grabbed hold of my shirt and pulled me close. Our faces were just centimeters apart and just his breath so close to mine that it was turning me on.

"You know it's funny how you protested against me kissing you, but now I think you just want more."

That turned him on more. He pulled me closer, still holding onto my shirt. His legs wrapped around me as things got heated.

"Bed room." He said though his ragged breaths.

I lifted him and got to the bed room as fast as I could. I threw him on the bed just to have him flip me again.

I held on to his hips as he made his way with me. My shirt got lifted off and my hands tangled in his hair as he made me hornier by licking my tattoo.

I was just about to moan when his hand went over my mouth.

"Shh baby in the next room and Sammi's in the living room."

I nodded. He winked and undid my belt. As soon as he unzipped my jeans Sophia started to cry.

"Shit!" I whisper yelled while trowing Andy off of me.

I shuffled and tried to fix my boner before going to tend to her. I went into the room to see Sammi attempting to change her. Sophia wasn't having it though. I laughed and stood beside Sammi to soothe her.

"Sorry for falling asleep. I know I was supposed to be watching her but seeing her sleep just made me tiered."

"I understand. How do you think Andy and I feel when we finally get to go to sleep?"

"Ash I know you haven't had alone time with Andy since she was born. She can stay with me for a day. I'm completely fine with it."

"Yeah but she won't leave us. Andy thinks that she doesn't want to leave me, but I still think that she needs the both of us."

"I don't know. You'll have to break her out of that though Ash. How about you send her to Andy's parents house first. They know how to watch a kid better than I do."

"I'm telling you Sam. It won't happen."

"You can try."

"I guess you're right."

"Duh. I'm Sammi Doll."

I rolled my eyes and kissed Sophia's head before going back to Andy. He was cuddled up to my pillow with his eyes closed. I took off my shirt and I got in bed with him, gently taking my pillow away and replacing it with my body. His arms instinctually tightened around me and I relaxed against his figure. I laced his hands with mine before closing my eyes and getting the all of rest I could while someone was watching Sophia.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I woke up to Andy's rush to get out of the bed. I sat up confused as he jolted to the bathroom. I got up and walked across the room, opening the door to Andy on his knees by the toilet.

I rushed to his side, moving the snippet of hair out of his face. I rubbed circles into his back. He got done and flushed the toilet before leaning against my chest.

"I don't know what's wrong babe."

He didn't say anything. He looked a little dazed though.

"I'm taking you to the emergency room Andrew. Clean yourself up."

I helped him stand and stood on my toes to kiss his head.

I went into the living room to find Sophia giggling at Sammi who was making faces. She saw me and smiled.

"I see my girls are having fun."

"Yeah. Daddy and Papa decided to go to sleep so aunt Sam decided to have some fun. How's Andy feeling?"

"I need to take him to a doctor."

"He's feeling that bad?"

"I don't know. I just want to see what's wrong with him."

"Well Jeremy said that Christian was feeling sick today too."

I thought about all that we ate last night and I came to me that CC had asked Jinxx to make this dish with mushrooms. CC and Andy are the only ones who ate it.

"They have food poisoning."

"That would make sense."

"I'm taking him to the hospital."

"We're coming with."

I walked back into the room to find Andy throwing up again.

"C'mon love. I'll get you something in case you get sick on the way."

"Ashy I don't want to go. They're going to find something wrong."

"It's just food poising."

"How do you know."

"CC's sick too. You two are the only ones who ate those mushrooms."

"Oh...then why do I have to go if we know what's wrong?"

"Just want to make sure you're alright."

He grunted but walked to the car. Sammi followed behind us in her car.

We walked into the doctors office and Andy filled out some papers. A nurse called him back. They allowed me to go with him.

They through normal procedure and it was indeed food poising.

"Alright Andrew. You should be fine. Keeps hydrated and it you notice blood in vomit or stool then return as soon as possible."

We thanked them as always and left. I made Andy eat more soup before putting Sophia to bed. I'd have to keep an eye on him until he got better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aloha everyone. How goes it? So um...my Black Veil Brides shirt was supposed to be here today but it's not and they gave me the wrong tracking number. Gonna be upset if I don't get it any time soon. So um yeah. Expect more updates. Since I actually have to think this story out it's gonna be a write as I go thing. So some times there might be an upload every day then some may be a week apart. Andy way I'm trying and I'm working really hard because I have shit for school too. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed. I love you all.