Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day You Knew

Sophia's POV

As soon as Dad drove away Jacob smiled at me and took me in a hug. I accepted the hug, but I was confused, and to make matters more perplexing, he kissed me on the cheek. I grabbed his shoulder and looked at him.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?"

"Because you just kissed me on the cheek and you haven't done that since we were 9."

"I'm sorry. You know, with how Ash is and your grandma and—"

"It's alright. Thanks. I appreciate it."

"Oh okay then."

"You didn't invite Jessie?"

"Oh no. She had a family thing so..."

"Right. Shall we go in?"

"After you."

_____________________________________

Thought out the movie, I noticed Jacob constantly looking at me. I pretended not to notice but he was really bothering me.

"But what about Jessie, you've been together for three years."

"I know, and we like each other a lot, and believe what you want, but she's the one who talked me into this. She says she can see how much I like you so she told me to go after me princess."

"And here you are."

"I really really like you Sophia. We've been best friends for a really long time and that time when we parted hurt a lot, but now we're back here again, and I see you in my future. I see our wedding and our children and...oh my god. I'm sorry. I probably sound so stupid right now and I...I'm going to stay silent."

"You know, I've never really pictured myself with you."

His eyes went wide and dissapointment made it's self clear, but my smile reassured him that what I said was a good thing. "But now that I think about it, I don't see why I didn't. You're my better half. You always have been."

He smiled and that grin could light up the world.

"Sophia, I know that it's weird or, I don't know. I'm just going to say it. I love you."

"No ones ever told me that."

"There's a first time for everything."

"Like a kiss with my new boyfriend?"

He studied my face for a while then he leaned in for a quick kiss.

"How was that?"

I chuckled a little and touched his face.

"It was great."

"Well, I guess you should call your dad."

"I guess, I should. Do you need a ride."

"Oh...Sure."

"Give me a second."

I called dad and he told me he was on his way. Jacob and I sat outside the theoretical until he shows up.

"Sophia?"

"Yeah."

"Are we gonna tell them?"

I looked at him and tilted my head.

"Do you think we should?"

"Yeah."
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's it for this one. My apologies to anybody who really really wanted to know how this ended. Please keep in mind that I didn't proof read and this is literally from 2015. Don't hold this horrible writing over my head please! Haha. Anyway, thank you for reading! I love you all. I will not post anything else on this story, but if there's still somebody writing these, feel free to adopt this as your own. These Andy and Ashley are my favorite, and I loved writing about them and their lives with little Soph and Jacob. For the last time, thanks for everything. I still love you all.

An Update: It's Been a While.