Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day Daddy Suprised Me 1/3

Ashley's POV

"Andrew! Stop!" I managed to say though my fits of laugher.

"You always do it to me!"

"But it hurts! Andrew stop it tickles!"

"What's something that you hate? I can't think of anything so I'm just going to make you tell me that you love me."

"Fine! I love you Andy! Please stop tickling me!"

*•*•*•*•*

My eyes opened and I looked around the room. That was a nice dream. I looked to my side to find a missing Andy. I sat up and ran a hand though my hair. I need to straighten it later.

"There he is. Mornin' sleepy head."

"Hey babe. I see you're feeling better."

"Yup. All thanks to you. Thank you for taking care of me and Sophia. I know it's one thing to have a baby but another to take care of this grown man."

"I didn't mind it. As along as my babies are okay. Have you checked on her?"

"Yeah. Just put her back to sleep actually. I have a composition to make with you."

"What is it?"

"So I have planned the day for just the two of us. Maybe we could let my parents watch Soph?"

"I have no problem with that but you know she's not going to stop crying."

"But we can try. We can drop her off and circle the block a couple of times. If my parents can't get her to calm down then I'll reschedule."

"Okay Andy. We can try."

"Yay!" He attacked me with a bear hug. I giggled and hugged him back. We stood there for thirty seconds then it got a little more romantic. I cuddled into his chest and he rested his head on mine.

"I wish that we could stay this way forever." He whispered above me.

"I know. But we can't."

He pulled my face up to meet his; placing a tender kiss on my lips.

"I can't wait to marry you."

"I love you so much Andrew."

"I love you too Ashy."

He kissed me again before going over to the desk in our room. He pulled something out of the drawer that I couldn't be bothered to look at. I grabbed some clothes and took a quick shower before going to check on Soph. She was wide awake and playing with her thumbs.

"Hey BatKitty. How's it going?"

She muttered her baby language and reached up for me. I smiled before taking her into my arms and feeding her. Once she was burped I took her into the kitchen, calling Andy in.

"Giving her a bath?" He asked.

"Yeah. Can you hold her while I get it ready."

He took her out of my arms. She smiled and started bouncing in his arms.

"Dada!"

"Hey beautiful!"

I smiled to myself as the two played. I got the sink ready and put her in it. She was slashing around with the bubbles and babbling her nonsense. Andy was taking pictures like always.

"Aw Ashy! Look at this one!"

I pulled the drain out and wrapped a towel around Sophia, holding her in my arms and kissing her head that was already covered in blonde hair.

I looked at the picture and it made me want to cry. Sophia was splashing with a smile on her face and I had attempted to move my face to avoid getting bubbles on me. Both of us were smiling though and it was a beautiful picture.

"Getting copies of that." He mumbled to himself as he left us in the kitchen.

I looked at the smiling Sophia who was in my arms.

"Time to go get you some clothes BatKitty."

I went into her room and looked for the diapers. There were only five left in the bag. I put one on her before calling Andy in.

Andy's POV

I heard Ashley calling my from Sophia's room. I ended the conversation with my mom. She agreed to watch her.

"Babe we're almost out of diapers. I'm going to go get her some."

"You want me to watch her...myself?"

"Babe you can do it. She trusts you."

"But Ash She freaks out when you're not around."

"Soph. Who's daddy?"

"Dada!" She said while reaching her arms out to me.

I sighed taking her from him.

"Fine. I'll try my best."

"Good. Love you two. I'll be back before you know it."

I followed him to the door with Sophia in my arms. He winked at me before pulling away.

I looked down at her and her face was scrunched up. I sighed knowing that she was about to cry.

I started bouncing her and dancing around. I was right about her crying. When it came it came hard. [unintended dirty joke :P]

"C'mon Sophia. It's okay. Papa will be back."

I bounced her and spun her around that didn't do anything.

"Sophia...shh. Stop crying for daddy."

I called Ashley after 30 minutes of her nonstop crying. He said that he had gotten the stuff and he was on his way back. She was still crying and I was afraid that she'd make herself sick or something.

"Shh. It's okay Soph. Daddy's here. See daddy just wants his little girl to stop crying."

Sophia continued to cry. I don't know what's wrong with her. She has a clean dipper and I've fed her. I think she's too attached to Ashley. I don't know why but she just cries whenever he's not around.

"C'mon Soph. Please stop crying for daddy. Papa's on his way back."

I started to sing because that's all I could think of. I started with twinkle twinkle little star. I sung the first part and she cried even more

"Sophia please!"

"Stains born together to fight against their holy fables, the streets are where we pray. Hymns for the lonely wretched and forgotten. The feeling in our hearts won't ever fade away." I sung.

A smile grew over my face as she stopped crying and smiled. Just then Ashley had unlocked the door. I ran over to him still holding Sophia.

"Look Ash. I got her to stop crying without you being here."

He kissed both of our cheeks and sat the stuff down.

"That's great babe. What'd you do?"

"I sung Set World On Fire. See watch."

I turned back to Sophia who had a scrunched up face. I don't know why though.

"We stand tall. Watch the fall."

"Break the chains and now we'll show them all." Ashley chimed in.

Sophia started to laugh at both of us.

"Papa." She said while holding her arms out to Ash.

Both of our faces lit up as I handed her to Ashley.

"She called you papa. She finally said it Ash. She called you papa!"

Ashley was oblivious to what I was saying. He was too focused on Sophia.

"Yeah little angel, I'm your papa. Say Papa?"

"Papa! Papa! Papa!"

"Yeah BatKitty" Ashley whispered.

He sat with her still in his arms. I wanted to cry because of the look in his eyes. Daddy was her first word and though he was happy I could tell a part of him was disappointed that she didn't learn papa.

I sat beside them and pulled out my phone. I turned on my camera and started to record them.

"Say papa Soph."

"Papa. Papa. Papa." She said while bouncing in Ashley's arms.

He looked up at me, his eyes getting teary, but his smile was one of the brightest I've seen.

"How do you feel Ash?" I asked pointing the camera to myself.

"She said papa Andy. She held her arms out to me and said Papa. Yeah I'm your papa sweet one."

Sophia's eyes were starting to close.

"Soph if you're watching this I just want you to know that you've made your Papa's life. He's never going to forget it and neither am I."

I stopped the video and sat down beside Ashley. I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder.

"She's beautiful isn't she?"

"She really is."

"Do you want to go on and take her to mom's?

"Hold on. I just want to hold her for a while."

"Okay. I'm going to eat, something then call me when you're ready."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."

I kissed his lips before going into the kitchen.

I ate a quick sandwich and went back into the living room to see Ashley with Sophia's things.

"Was just coming in there. I'm ready when you are."

"Okay. I'm coming."

I took the bag from him and we made our way to the car, locking the door behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. Okay so I was rereading this and I saw that I put that she was two months old. She's five months in the chapter okay. So um yeah. I know nothing about babies so bear with me. Thanks everyone. I love you all.