Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day Daddy Surprised Me 2/3

Ashley's POV
July 10
Sophia: Age 6 months

We pulled up to the Biersack home. Andy walked right on in, not even knocking. It is his parents house so I guess he doesn't have to. I grabbed Sophia and her things before following behind.

"Mom! Dad!" Andy called.

Chris appeared from around the corner. He smiled at us then raced to Sophia who was in the car seat basket think. I smiled and nodded while sitting the carrier on the floor. He unhooked the seat belt before picking her up and smiling in her face. Andy's smile was as big as ever as he watched his dad and daughter.

"Daddy look at what she learned!" He cheered excitedly.

"Soph who am I?"

She stared at him as if concentrating. He gave a big smile and an encouraging nod. She smiled at his eager face and bounced in Chris's arms.

"Dada! Dada!"

"And who's this?" He asked again.

"Papa!"

"Yay! My little angel is so smart." Andy chimed again. He loved showing her off.

"She is isn't she. I'm surprised. Living in a house with you two."

Andy chuckled and playfully punched his dad in the arm. I made myself at home and sat on the couch.

"Where's momma B?" I asked.

"I'm in here!" A voice called.

"C'mon!" Andy cheered while grabbing my hand and dragging me into the kitchen.

"Hey mom!" He yelled while running to her an embracing her in a big hug.

"Hi sweetie. How are you?"

"Doing great!"

"Ashley don't just stand there like a lump on a log. Give your momma a hug!"

I smiled and walked over to her. She smelt like fresh baked cookies like always.

"What do you boys have planned?"

"Just a date night."

"That's nice. What do you have planned this time Ash?"

"Uh nothing actually. It's all Andrew's idea."

"Oh. You're always the one planning stuff. I didn't know. I hope you two have fun."

"Thanks mom."

He hugged her again before grabbing my hand and dragging me to his old room. He sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I sat beside him with a soft smile. He grabbed my hand bringing me closer to him. He sent a quick kiss to my lips before pulling away and embracing me. I chuckled before resting my head on his shoulder and squeezing back just as equally.

"What's this for?" I asked my talking was muffled because my head was in the crook of his neck.

"Just a thank you type thing. You know I had my first kiss on this bed?"

"That's nice Andrew. Telling your future husband that is a great start." I said with a hint of play fullness and a hint of jealously. I know I was his, but still.

"You were my first kiss silly."

Oh yeah. I forgot about that...

"I know you forgot, it's true though."

I looked at him sideways. He chucked an shook his head at me.

"You said it out loud baby."

"Oh..." I laughed nervously.

He squeezed my hand tighter and looked to his dresser. I followed his gaze and noticed a picture of Andy, Jake, Jinxx, CC, and Sammi and me of course. We were all sitting in my room. Sammi's head was in Jinxx's lap while her feet were in Jake's. CC's head rested against Jake's shoulder and Andy and I were on the floor right under them. Mom had taken that picture off guard. It was one of those perfect moment pictures though.

I smiled taking in the memory. It was right after we went on our first tour. And it was also the summer after I met Ash. The band excelled quickly and we had already gotten big over the summer. Sammi was with her family but she did come to one of the shows. We were all tired and happy to be home. That was also the last time we saw Sammi before she disappeared and reappeared in New York.

"You know that all because I met you they became my family? I mean I had no friends what so ever then you showed up. Now I have Sammi who's the best person in the world beside you and Soph and I also have the guys. Thank you Ash."

I just smiled and pulled him to my face. I kissed him tenderly before his mom came up.

"Woh there boys. You said you had plans so I suggest you get going."

I turned red and tried to hide my face in Andy's chest. He just chuckled and lightly pushed me away so we could get up. I grabbed his hand once again as we made our way down stairs.

"Bye dad. I love you." Andy said while running up to his dad and giving him a small hug.

"I love you too son."

"Bye mommy!" He yelled doing the same for her.

We both kissed Sophia goodbye and they walked to the door with us.

"What time will you be here to pick her up?"

"Before midnight. See you later. Bye Soph. Be strong for daddy and Papa."

I smiled at her and kissed her again. I didn't want to leave her and I know that she didn't want to leave us. That's the process though.

The moment the door closed we heard Sophia start to cry. Andy noticed the face I made and dragged me to the car.

"You know, for you to be the kind of person you are; you sure are timid when it comes to her."

"But she's my little girl! My little fallen angel! My BatKitty! Yeah I'm timid when it comes to her! What if something happens and I'm gone!" I shouted.

"We have to take chances baby. We can't hold her forever."

"I know. I know. It's just hard."

"I know it's hard. C'mon. Let's get to where we're going and It'll take your mid off of it."

I sighed and listen to my daughter cry for her Papa and Daddy before getting in the passenger seat beside Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. How goes it? Great I hope. I hope up enjoyed this. Okay so this story will involve a lot of time lapses so I'll make sure to put the month, day, and Sophia's age. It should help you keep track of it. If you have any questions or if there's any confusion then feel free to ask. Thanks for reading. I love you all.