Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day Daddy Suprised Me 3/3

Ashley's POV

We circled the block five times and didn't get a call so Andy continued to our date.

"So we're gonna go grab lunch okay?"

"Sure babe."

He smiled and grabbed my hand. He drove us to the park. We ate hot dogs and cotton candy over small talk. We sat at a small table and talked about our wedding plans.

"Remember when we were younger and you said that you wanted to be married at a batman theme park?" I asked him.

He giggled and nodded.

"The castle is fine though."

"Can't wait Andrew."

"Me either."

I leaned across the table and kissed him.

"C'mon ashy! We're going to the movies."

"What are we going to see?"

"Who cares! C'mon!"

He pulled me up not allowing me to protest again.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We watched the movie with Denzel Washington in it. Andy wasn't impressed.

"Batman's still better."

"It was good though."

"Nothing beats batman."

"Okay Andrew." I laughed. "What are we eating for dinner?"

"How does Chinese sound?"

"Sounds great."

"Good because that's were we were going anyway but I want to do something else first."

"What is it?"

"You'll see."

I shook my head and leaned against the window.

The next place we went to shocked me. Especially since it was Andy's idea. We went to one of those indoor skydiving places.

"Andrew what are you thinking?" I asked in an aghast tone.

"You like this kind of thrilling stuff. Why not try it."

"I will but only if you do it first."

"Deal."

I smiled as we walked in to sign up. They put us in the right gear and went over the procedure.

"Alright. Ready?" The instructor asked.

"I'm going first." Andy added.

"You're not going together? Both of you are allowed at the same time."

I smiled because that made it way better. I reached for Andy's hand and held it up.

"As ready as ever."

We walked into the caged interior and stood on the platform. I was excited and adrenaline was rushing though me.

"Ashy I'm scared." Andy whined out as the big buzz was heard.

"I'm right here. Let go, don't worry, and have fun."

I felt his tension release when I said have fun. He gave my hand a little squeeze and closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

*Beep!*

We could feel our feet rising off of the ground. Next thing we know we're 20 feet in the air. Both of us were laughing and still holding each other's hands. When I looked at his face his eyes met mine and he placed a wet kiss on my lips.

"I love you Ashley!" He yelled over the loud noise.

I kissed him just like he kissed me.

"I love you too!"

The fan got stronger and we rose even higher. The fan then started to slow down and soon we were back on the ground.

"Best thing ever!" I yelled as we were leaving. "We gotta tell CC about that place. He'll love it."

"Glad you had fun. It's getting late. Lets go eat."

I nodded and smiled. I got in the car and I remember Andy shutting my door for me.
I think I might have fell asleep for a few minutes because when I opened my eyes Andy had already stopped the car and was now making his way to my side.

He opened the door for me and grabbed my hand as we went into the restaurant. We got seated and I started to get up and go to the buffet but Andy stopped me.

"You stay here. Let me be the gentleman tonight."

I nodded and he kissed my head before walking away. I sat there smiling from ear to ear. It felt nice to be the one being waited on instead of the other way around. I'm excited for what he has planned for later.

"I'm back."

He sat my plate and his down on the table. My mouth watered at the smells of the different sauces.

"They didn't have the sushi. I'm sorry, I know how much you love it."

"It's alright babe. This is good."

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?"

"Of course I am."

"Good."

I smiled at him and started to eat my food. We had small talk and little conversation.

"Hey remember that I'm we were at that one place and we made the lady confused. CC was flirting with Jinxx big time. Who would have know that they would have turned into something bigger." He reminisced.

"Right? And when I kissed you. She looked so confused."

"It was worth it."

"Didn't Jake put that on twitter?"

"Probably."

I giggled a little and continued to talk.

"God how old were we when that happened?"

"Don't know. Maybe 19 or 20?"

"Now we're 30 year old men. Isn't that crazy?"

"You're 30 I'm still 29 so haha."

"29 my ass. You're going to be 30 in 11 days. That's not even two weeks."

"Whatever old man."

"I'm gonna tease you so much on your birthday."

"Don't care. You'll always be older than me."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he shuffled in a cocky way before popping a piece of chicken into mouth.

"You know, they have a name for us which is Andley, but what are Jinxx and CC?" I asked.

"Don't know. Cinxx?"

"Sounds like kink. It's too weird. What about Jistian?"

"Don't know. We should really ask that question."

"Eh..." He shrugged.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We finished eating dinner and made our way back home. Andy popped in a movie and we made our way to the couch. He paid no attention to the movie, but he was paying attention to my neck and face. He was trying to get me hard and I let him. Might as well do it while we have the chance.

The rest of the night was love making. He went to sleep on my chest with a smile on his face.

*•*•*•*•*•*

"Ash."

"Ash wake up."

"Ashley!"

"Ashley wake up!"

I moved around when I realized that I wasn't dreaming. I looked at the digital clock then back at Andy.

"What is it babe. It's like 2:00."

"We fell asleep. Sophia's at moms."

"Shit." I mumbled as I got out of the covers.

"C'mon they're probably not even asleep."

I put on some clothes and followed Andy out of the door. Great. It was raining too.

We got to their house and ran up to the door. The lights were still on so that was a good thing. Andy knocked and Chris answered the door.

"Glad you showed up. Just gonna leave your daughter here."

"Sorry dad. We got caught up."

"What could you have possibly gotten caught up with at 2 in the–oh. You know what? Forget that I asked."

"Can we come in. It's pouring out here!"

"Sorry. C'mon. Sophia's sleeping and I think Amy is almost asleep too."

Sophia was in Amy's arms sleeping peacefully. I made my way to her and picked her up accidentally waking her. She started to cry and I tried to calm her down.

"Shh. It's just Papa. Hey BatKitty. It's just Papa see?"

She stopped crying and grabbed onto my hair.

"Papa?"

"Yeah baby girl. We're going home now."

She rested her head on my shoulder again and closed her eyes. Andy had already taken her things to the car. I buckled her up and Andy took the drivers seat again.

"What great parents we are."

"We are great parents. We make mistakes. It's alright. She was with your parents."

"Yeah but we were too busy F U C K I N G to come get her."

"But we did and now were going home. It's alright babe."

"I know."

"Good."

I leaned across the seat and kissed his lips. He smiled and rubbed his saliva off with a flick of his thumb. We looked back at our sleeping baby and made our way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. How goes it? I know I just uploaded hours ago but it's whatever. I hope you enjoyed. I love you all.