Status: WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE COMPLETED

We Don't Belong

The Day Daddy and Papa Got Married

Wedding Day
Andy's POV
2015
Sophia: Age 1 year 1 month

"Calm down Biersack. Ashley's there waiting for you. It's all okay. Just breathe." Jinxx said as he tried to calm me.

"How can I breathe! I'm getting married in thirty minutes! My daughter and future husband are out there waiting on me and I can't handle Ashley and Sophia at the same time! I mean he's just going to be standing there just looking so...and she's going to be so beautiful...I just–"

"You just need to shut up and get married."

"You're right. I mean I'm Andy Biersack! Well not for long but still! I've played in stadiums bigger than ever! I've played on the main stage at Warped! I can do this!"

"There you go buddy. I'm going to go check on things."

"Can you bring Sophia back with you. I want to see her before we get married."

"Sure!"

I watched Jinxx run off leaving me alone. Matt was my best man, but I don't know where he was. I don't know where anyone was. I didn't care honestly. I just wanted to see my daughter before this started.

"DaDa!"

Se stumbled over to me and fell but she laughed and got back up. Some days she did really well and others she stumbled a little.

"Hey BatKitty. I just wanted to see you before me and Papa got married."

"PaPa?"

"Yeah. Papa and Daddy are getting married. I love you Soph. Wish us luck."

"I wove you."

I smiled at her. At least she was trying.

"Go back with uncle Jeremy. You mind sitting with aunt Sam?"

"Aunt Sam!

I laughed a little. She's so adorable. I'm glad that she's here to experience this with us.

I handed her to Jinxx and they left the room again. Matt reappeared and caught my attention.

"It's time man."

I took a deep breath as I walked to our destination. I walked up and around the twisted stairs and took a look at my beautiful wedding. Juliet and CC walked out first. A series of our close friends walked down the aisle then sammi and sophia came out. Sammi was holding her while she threw the petals out of the basket. Red, yellow, and black filled the balcony of the castle that we rented. I looked up to see Ashley in his white tux. I laughed a little when I noticed that Sophia had latched to his leg. He noticed me and said something to her before handing her back to Sammi. My dad grabbed my arm and gave me a heart warming smile. I took a deep breath and nodded.

I walked with my father to the alter. Ashley's smiling face stood there in his white tux. We saw each others tuxes already, but I didn't realize how nice he looked in it.

I reached the alter where his hand laced in mine. I could smell his axe and it made me even more nervous. I could already feel my eyes watering and I knew I wouldn't last long.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The wedding ended with our I do's and the kiss that sealed it. Ashley, Sophia, and I walked down the aisle to Jinxx's overture. All of the girls were crying as usual. We lead everyone down to the main floor of the castle where the reception was held. There were tables everywhere and enough space for standing around and dancing.

Ashley and I sat together and Sophia was in his lap. It was all smiles and chatter from everyone. Ashley's parents stayed for about two hours before they bailed. Ashley was too happy to care. The chatter stopped when we heard a click on a glass.

"I'd like to say something about my two best friends."

Sammi stood up and straightened her dress.

"I'm so proud of you two. I remember when Andy wasn't in the picture. This Ashley is so different from that Ashley, but in a better way. When he and Andy got together he was just the happiest thing. They went though a lot. I mean a lot, but here they are. My two boys are all grown up. And look at their beautiful baby. You guys have come so far. I'm proud. I love you two."

"We love you too Sam." Ashley said.

She wiped her eyes that were starting to water and sat back down. God she could be like mom sometimes.

Music started again and people got back up. Mom had came over and got Sophia. Ashley never took his eyes off of me and his hand rested on my leg the whole time.

*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Andy and I would like to say thank you for coming out and celebrating this day with us. You people are important to us and we're glad that we will all be able to look back on this day."

"We're off to our honeymoon. The locations secret btw but we'll keep in touch. Mom, dad, don't tell anyone." I winked.

We said goodbye to everyone and it broke my heart to leave Sophia. We'd be back in a week but I'm gonna miss her so much.

Ashley and I left to the airport with our suitcases in the back. We bored our plane and I rested my head on Ash's shoulder before our flight took off. Can't wait to get to hit the slopes and spend time with the love of my life in Colorado.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. How are you? I'm sorry if this isn't good or what you expected. School has been a bitch and I've no time to write. My co author on another story is taking a brake and I might too. I mean it already seems that way, but I've been trying my best. I promise to be back soon. Things just aren't going right at the moment. Thank you though. All of you are amazing people. See ya soon. I love you all.