Status: crooked smile.

Don't Hang Up.

steamy.

Day Five.

Five excruciating days without physical contact with Ian and I had truly missed him. With Vampire Diaries inching closer to it's summer finale, meaning he'll soon accompany me between the sheets for relaxation, I miserably counted the days till his return. Only 8 more days, and with these 5 days whisking away like a blink of the eye, I'm sure the day he'll call me to announce that he's at the nearest airport shall come sooner than I thought.

Thursday.

With my much needed trip to Starbucks this morning for a grande Passion Tea with extra pumps added to intesify the sweetness, I plomped down on the love seat till it was seven, tuning in on channel four for today's replay of old Vampire Diaries episodes. Pressing my body against the warmth of the sheets, my cell phone had buzzed and I silently cursed to myself. Unwrapping out my cozy cocoon, my cheeks warmed to the hottest degree once Ian's name flashed in bold letters. I had answered with trembling fingers.

"Baby", god how I missed his voice, "I thought I'll call in to check on you. How are you?"

My heart warmed. "Everyday's a little better than the last. It'll be divine if you were here with me.."

His laugh was gentle, like Christmas bells against my ears.

"I'll be home soon", he exhaled a rather deep breath, "and once I get there, I'll show you how much I missed you these past few weeks..."

The promise was stimulating and I flushed at the thought of us, bodies tightly pressed against each other, lips illustarted in a gentle kiss, fingers locked and curled in such areas. With my hormones and desire boiling hotter than a pot of water, I became moist as I imagined Ian bare underneath me, whispering such exciting words that got my blood boiling.

"Care to share?" He released another gentle laugh.

"And ruin the surprise on all the filthy ways I'm dying to have you cum?" My breath hitched in arousal.

"Trust me baby", I rolled on my back, eyes viewing the last commercial before The Vampire Diaries in fine print scrolled on the screen, "you won't ruin anything".

He was silent for awhile, then a slight groan and a faint shut of a door had broken it. Was he in his hotel room, cock bulged through the material of his jeans, crawling his way to his bed to think of more ways to have me withering? It seemed legit.

"Even with the slightest touch to your body", he was breathless at this point, "I could make you cum in seconds. And I love that".

With an exaggerated curl of his tongue on 'love', I hummed, reaching for my remote to mute the television. Ian, or more as Damon, waltzed on the screen, eyes fiery in seduction and raw in sex. With his gorgeous features plastered on my television, I once again noticed how lucky I was to have such allurance loving me.

"Somethin' about those damn hands", a low hum rumbled in his throat, "the way they massage my shoulders, pinch my nipples, rub and caress all the deep spots in me..."

He released a stimulating groan, forming tingles of horny need to spin through me.

"I miss those spots, so damn much".

"I miss you touchin' them", I moaned as I felt my own fingers trailing towards the beginning of my sweats, twirling with the drawstring loosely lying against my thigh.

How I wished that to be Ian's fingers, or better yet, his warm tongue.

"Do that again baby", his voice was low and husky.

With such a thrilling order, I was clueless on what he wanted me to repeat.

"Moan Christine", another delicious groan, "again..."

This time, I made sure his limbs were pulsing in an aching need to settle inside me. "Ian.. oh".

"God.." in the faint background, a slight slick of wetness rung in my ears.

My flushing deepened till it painfully stung my cheeks. Was he gripping himself? Pumping himself to a delicious orgasm? The thought made me hornier that I already was. The slicking was slow, but as he released some more groans, the slickness was louder and faster in speed. My pussy needed some lovin' as well, and as Ian breathlessly mumbled a couple more moans, I was circling my clit, finger grazing outside my hungry hole till she was ready for penetration.

"Tell me baby", the sweet pleasure of my finger curling inside me had my knees wobbling, "tell me how you wanna make me cum..."

"With my mouth", good God, "deep in you, slicking you with my tongue till you cum against my face. Then..."

I could hear the pumps clearly, and I curled my middle finger deeper, stretching myself till I was ready for another, releasing such a loud moan at my tightness.

"Go on.. don't stop".

"Anywhere and everywhere in that damn apartment", I nibbled on my lower lip, "I'll have my way with you. Fucking you so... so good, then I'll tease you till you can't take it anymore".

"Damnit, you're doing it to me right now", my wetness slicked like lotion against my fingers, clouding around my wet hole.

"You're wet for me.. I can tell".

"If-if", the rising of a sweet orgasm bubbled through me and I calmed my thrusting, waiting so both us came together in sweet bliss.

"Don't let go baby", he released another groan, "hold it in for me.."

"If only you were here.. inside me.. God, I wouldn't be able to control myself".

"With me deep inside you", he released a husky laugh, "I never want you to control yourself.."

With those words, my clit throbbed and my orgasm teasingly tickled my insides, crying to release till I was shuddering against my own fingers. I could tell Ian was close. His groans were louder, sexier, higher; how badly I wanted to release already.

"Ian baby", my orgasm began tickling the block I built to hold in, "I can't hold much longer. I have to..."

"Then-then", he was growling, "let go.. now Christine".

And I did. Never had I moaned so loudly against my own touch and I mentally praised Ian and his damn voice. Never would my orgasm be so delicious with out his sultry guidance. As I contined to penetrate my throbbing walls, I melted as Ian chanted my name, pleading that he was gonna cum.

"Let go Ian..." and with that command, he spurted, moans cooling to breathless sighs as he pumped his way to a needing orgasm.

Finally slipping my fingers from inside me, I imagined my lips were Ian's lush ones, brushing my orgasm against my lips and slowly licking it away. After a moment of silence, we both erupted in soft laughter, sighing in relaxation as our bodies chilled.

"Thank you..", I giggled as he groaned again, "for that visual".

"No, thank you baby".

"Mmm, I can't wait till you come home".

"I can't either baby. I'm lookin' forward to it.."

I giggled. "Well I should let you rest in. Being Damon must be tiring to be every day..."

"Not really", he hummed softly, "but like everyday, you'll be on my mind".

My heart fluttered. "Good night Ian."

"Good night Christine", he huffed a tired breath, "I love you.."

"Love you too".
♠ ♠ ♠
haven't wrote on here in some time. ~