Let's Play a Game

Let's Play a Game

"COME ON RICKY!"
He came running out.
"Lets go, get pissed, come back and pass out in Balz's bunk!"
"Oh fuck no Horror!"
We all laughed as Josh chased him. Luckily, Ricky had built his stamina up ever since TJ had started bullying him. Josh tripped and Ricky punched the air, only to be pulled down by his ankle by a crawling Josh. We all laughed and Ryan ran over to help them up. Ricky jumped on my back and I held his thighs, giving him a piggy-back. He giggled and I smiled. Angelo threw Ryan over his shoulder and ran. Ghost and Balz almost fell over laughing at Ryan's screams.
"I HATE BEING MANHANDLED PUT ME DOWN FUCKING HELL!"
Angelo dropped him in a ditch then dived behind me for protection. Ryan sprinted at him. I tripped Ryan up and he went flying, landing in a roll and jumping up.
"Your legs are no challenge for."
He pulled his jacket around his face.
"THE BATMAN!"
He leapt at Ghost, causing him to squeal. I laughed.
"Dude have we got Devin or Devina tonight?"
He looked down at his high heels, short skirt and boob tube.
"Dude I'm totally Devin."
I laughed and Ricky jumped down. I frowned. He was up to something. We walked in silence for a while. Suddenly, Devin screamed.
"HORROR YOU CUNT!"
Ricky had latched on to Devin's back, causing him to over balance in his heels. They went flying. Devin picked himself up. Ricky was in the road, laughing.
"Come on Rick, before a car comes."
He nodded and stood still laughing. A truck came out of nowhere, horns blaring. We all screamed as Ricky was illuminated in its headlights. He disappeared from our view and there was a sickening thud from the truck. It passed and Ricky stood in the next lane, laughing. He ran over.
"OMIFUCKINGGOD! CHRIS YOUR FACE!"
I scowled and threw him over my shoulder. He screamed and beat my back with his fists.
"PUT ME DOWN! HANDLE ME WITH CARE! HOLY FUCK! PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKING GIANT!"
I dropped him onto grass and he grimaced.
"Cunt."
"Chick."
I pulled him up and put him on my back. He snuggled down and lay his head on top of mine. I smiled and we walked into the club. I sat Ricky down on a bar stool.
"Alright, guys, first ten rounds are on me."
They grinned and ordered.
------------------------
I woke up and my head screeched in agony. The pain made me groan. I sat up and smashed my head on the top of Devin's bunk. I looked over to see him lying naked. I looked down at myself and groaned. We'd slept together. I jumped down and dressed. Ricky wasn't in his bunk. I walked to the living area and found Ryan and Angelo curled up together with a bottle of Jack between them. Josh was hanging head first out of his bunk, still passed out. I put him in his bunk so he didn't fall out and looked around. I couldn't see Ricky. I went back and checked the bathroom and all the closed bunks. I went up front to see John, our tour manager, driving.
"Have you seen Ricky?"
"I thought he was with you guys."
"He was last night but I can't find him."
John cursed and turned the bus around. I walked back and found my mobile. I rung Ricky and stood waiting. I heard 'Wait Out the Days' playing and turned around to see his phone on the counter. I frowned. Something had happened to Ricky. He always took his phone. Even when he was pissed out of his mind he always made sure he had his phone.
------------------------
The guys were all awake and dressed.
"Guys we have to find Ricky."
Josh stood.
"I'll take Devin and check out the last venue."
I nodded.
"Ryan and I can check the bar."
Angelo nodded.
"I'll stay here."
We all left the bus then stopped as Ang screamed.
"Guys, I found him."
We ran back on and gaped at the television. Ricky was curled up in a corner of a dark room, crying and rocking. A claxon went off and he jumped up, looking around frantically.