Let's Play a Game

Angel With the Scabbed Wings

Ryan's POV
--------------
We ran into Ricky's hospital room. He was unconscious and on a breathing machine. A bandage was around his throat and hands. Chris collapsed into a chair and gently held his hand. We all looked at each other. A police officer walked in.
"We've taken a statement from Mr. Olson. We need to take them from you all as well."
Angelo walked out with him and the rest of us sat down. He was so pale. Devin started crying and placed a kiss to Ricky's forehead. Josh sat, stroking his hair. Chris was sobbing. I gritted my teeth.
"Guys, he's gonna be alright."
Chris stared at me.
"How can you just assume?"
"Because he choose life over death. He crawled through a maze of fucking blades to survive. He's not going to give in now."
Josh nodded.
"Ry's right."
Chris nodded.
"Y-Yea."
Josh pulled Devin onto his lap. We watched Ricky.
------------------------
Angelo's POV
------------------------
I walked back in and watched the guys.
"Ryan."
He looked up and walked out. I took his seat and rubbed Chris's back. Josh and Devin had fallen asleep. I yawned. I was tired myself. I'd sobbed all the details out to a police officer. I sighed and leant my head on Chris's shoulder. He wrapped an arm around me.
"C-Chris?"
I opened my eyes to see Ricky's own eyes slowly opening. Chris screamed and threw his arms around Ricky. Josh and Devin jumped up and cheered seeing Ricky.
"I'm sorry for what I did, Chris. I did just do it for attention. I just felt alone and-"
He burst into tears. Chris rubbed his back.
"It's alright, Ricky."
"We saw it all."
He stared at me.
"Y-You guys were there?"
I shook my head.
"They streamed it to the bus. The camera you swore at was showing us what was happening."
"S-So you saw-"
"Everything."
Chris lay Ricky back down.
"Sleep."
Ricky nodded and fell asleep clutching Chris's hand.