Let's Play a Game

Home Sweet Home

Devin's POV
------------------------
I helped Ricky pack his things up as we got ready to bring him back to the bus. He'd said, simple as, he was continuing tour. I admired his courage. He wasn't doing meet and greets though. Somehow, a video of what had happened had gotten online. He didn't trust any fans that might do something. I held my hand out as he put his bag on his back. He took it and I lead him outside. Of course, fans and journalists were there. I ignored them and lead Ricky to the bus.
------------------------
Chris's POV
------------------------
"Dude my ass looks huge!"
I listened in.
"How the fuck does it look so big?"
"YOU SADISTIC BASTARD!"
I jumped up and ran in. Ricky was watching the video of himself crawling through the maze.
"Ricky!"
He paused it and jumped up, hugging me tight. I spun him round.
"You alright?"
"Yes."
I smiled and put him back down. He went back to his laptop and carried on watching it. I made myself a coffee.
"Is someone gonna wake Balz up?"
They all shrugged. I opened his bunk to find it empty.
"SHIT!"
I spun round to see an unconscious Josh on the television screen.
------------------------
Ricky's POV
------------------------
I stared at the tele in horror. When the hell had they taken Josh? Was it the same person that had taken me? I quickly searched on Google and shrieked.
"THEY'RE LIVE STREAMING IT TO YOUTUBE!"
Devin looked.
"Oh God, and over two million people are watching it already, getting closer to three million as we talk."
I stared at the tele again and whined.
"Come on, Josh, wake up and get out of there."
A claxon sounded and he jumped up.