Let's Play a Game

Stay Away From My Friends

Ricky's POV
------------------------

My phone went off and I groaned, grabbing it. Josh. I opened it.

""Check if everyone's on the bus NOW. Someone just came off the bus and they were fucking taller than Chris.""

I jumped up and pulled Chris's curtain before rushing to Ryan's at the end of the back room. I opened Angelo's and froze. He wasn't here. I ran out to rush into Josh's room and landed on the floor.
"Shit, Ricky, sorry."
I looked up at Angelo.
"Ang, how long have you been up for?"
"About an hour."
"Josh said someone just came off the bus."
I showed him the text and he frowned and went to check the door. He came back paler than when he had his make up on.
"The locks been jimmied. Someone forced the door open."
I shook.
"I-Is t-that how h-he got J-Josh a-and I?"
Ang hugged me tight.
"Probably."
"T-The guys."
Ang nodded and went to get them.

------------------------
Ryan's POV
------------------------

"They've been jimmying the lock. It's how he's been getting us out."
Chris scowled and went to check the door.
"If I find this guy he's fucking dead."
I stared down.
"He might've drugged one of us to take later."
Ricky looked at Chris.
"Someone should stay awake at all times."
Chris nodded. Ang stood.
"I'll take the first watch."
We nodded and went back to bed.

------------------------
Angelo's POV
------------------------

I sat at the table on my laptop. I didn't know why but I felt really drowsy. I ignored it, the safety of my band could be at stake for God's Sake. I shut my laptop down and turned the tele on. It faded in and out before a dark and murky room came into view. I stood and moved closer, staring at someone laying on the floor.
"Is that Devin? No, Josh would have let us know."
Something smacked around my head and I fell to the floor, blacking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meep Ang's turn.

Most of you will probably guess what's gonna happen because I'm fucking obvious. "Josh Balz" from Facebook no spoiling it for everyone else. You know the plot -glares- no ruining it.

Um so...... It's now 3:30am and I'm about to write about someone panicking for their life and shit and yea...... No wonder I'm fucked up e.e

Ok so.... Still can't sleep. I shall start on the next chapter.... Um..... In 3:41 after I watch a music video for inspiration. It's by Aswitch and the songs called "Chelsea Grin" it's very graphic and shit and may cause nightmares if you wanna watch it. Um....... It's heavier than Motionless in White, full screaming throughout the song.

So imma listen to that, probably wake my Mom. Get yelled at. Then write. Yup. Sounds like a plan.

See ya on the next chapter,

Ricky xxx