Status: Will update if I get a good response!

Will You Love Me?

Chapter 2

"Hey, dude! Where did you go off to yesterday?" Vic asked as he approached Oli, who just shrugged, opening his lockers and shoving books into it.

"Hey, are you okay?" Oli rolled his eyes in annoyment. He didn’t want to deal with Vic right now, especially after yesterday.

"I’m fine, Vic. Just woke up late is all." he answered, slamming his locker closed and making his way to first period, leaving Vic to stare after him in confusion.

"Oli, can we talk?" Josh asked, falling into step next to him. Oli looked over at Josh and sighed, nodding his head.

"Sure, mate. In Maths, alright?" Oli said, Josh quickly agreed. They both had Math during first period, and they always ended up doing partner work in there anyways, so he and Josh would have the whole period to talk.

"I’ll be there in a few." Josh said as he stopped walking, letting Oli walk to class by himself. He could tell the boy was upset.

As Oli entered the classroom the teacher greered him, handing him their daily worksheet. ‘Oh fucking joy.’ he sarcastically replied in his head. He didn’t feel like doing much of anything today. In fact, he’d rather be at home playing hooky, allowing his mum to bring him soup in bed; even if he didn’t really need it.

Slowly the classroom filled up with loud, gossiping teenagers, making Oli to groan and let his head fall to his desk. “Hey, mate.” Josh said quietly to Oli, taking the seat beside the boy like always.

Oli lifted his head slightly and nodded in reply, letting his head return to the desk.

"Okay, guys. I know we’re three-fourths through the school year, but that doesn’t mean you can start slacking off and falling behind. You’ll be graduating this year; hopefully." Mrs. Hayes added at the end, chuckling when all of the students, excluding Oli and a few others, mocked disbelief. "I’m just joking! I know each of you will be passing, just don’t let your grades start to slip now. This is the most important part of school, you know?" she went on talking about graduation and grades for the next few minutes before finally releasing them to do their work.

"Wanna move back there?" Josh asked, pointing to the back of the classroom. Oli nodded, standing from his desk, taking his paper, notebook, and pencil with him. Might as well get some work done also, right?

They both sat down against the back wall, neither starting a conversation just yet. They worked in silence, occasionally stealing glances at the other paper for answers.

"I saw that, you wanker." Josh smirked, using his hands to cover up his paper. Oli chuckled lightly, flicking Josh’s hand. "OW!" Josh exclaimed, rubbing his hand and glaring at Oli.

"You did it to yourself, mate." Oli replied cheekily.

"Hardly." Josh said back, moving his hands and sliding the paper over to Oli. The boy shot him a thankful smile before copying down the work and answers. "So, can we talk now?"

Josh watched Oli’s body tense slightly. He placed a hand on the boys knee, trying to soothe him. “We don’t have to, it’s okay.” Josh said quietly. Oli shook his head slowly, letting Josh know that he wanted to talk.

"Okay, I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say, but, I’m sorry. I know that you need me to be there for you when shit happens, but honestly, it’s hurting me." Josh said quickly. Oli looked at him in confusion. ‘Why would it be hurting him?’

As if Josh read his mind, “I like you, Oli. I like you, a lot.”

'Oh.'

"Oh." Oli said, trying to grasp what his friend just told him. "Josh, I had no idea.." he trailed off. Josh nodded his head lightly, running a hand through his hair.

"I know you didn’t. But, that’s the reason I had to stop doing all of that with you. It was painful for me to know that you didn’t have feelings for me, while I had massive feelings for you." Josh whispered. Oli felt like a complete dick in this moment. How could he have not noticed something like that? Josh was one of his closest friends, for crying out loud!

Oli sat there, not moving. He honestly wanted to die in this moment. “Oh my God, Josh.” Oli whispered, taking hold on Josh’s shoulders and pulling the boy to his chest. Josh wrapped his arms aroubd Oli’s waist, breathing in the scent he had grown to love. “I’m so sorry.”Oli said into Josh’s soft hair. Josh pulled away from the embrace.

"It’s okay, Oli. Don’t worry. I’m a big boy, I’ll get over it." Josh said, patting Oli’s knee before starting to work on the worksheet again. "Now, let’s talk plans of getting Vic to fall in love with you."

"Psh, please. He’s too busy ogling Quinn." Oli replied dully.

"I don’t see how when you, are way more attractive than Kellin." Josh smirked at the blush that appeared on Oli’s face.

Oli rolled his eyes. “What the hell would I do without you?”

"Obviously you’d fail math." Josh joked, scooting away quickly when Oli reached out to flick his hand again. "No! That really hurt!" Oli started laughing at his friends behavior and held up his hands in truce.

"No more, I promise." Oli said, giving Josh a sweet smile. Josh sighed, moving back to his original spot, immediately regretting it when Oli flicked the back of his hand anyway.

"You’ll pay for that." Josh whispered menacingly, a grin creeping onto his face.

"What do yo- Oh fuck. No!" Oli exclaimed when Josh licked a stripe up his cheek, leaving Josh spit on his face. Josh started to laugh uncontrolably at the look on Oli’s face. "Fuck you."

"You already have." Josh winked, turning back to his paper again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! Chapter 3 will be up tomorrow sometime.

Comments? :)