Status: Will update if I get a good response!

Will You Love Me?

Chapter 5

Friday. A day every teenager, or school goer for that matter, looks forward to.

Not only does Friday signal the end of a lousy school week, but it also is a time for parties, hanging out with friends, and in Oli's case, spending as much time with Vic as possible.

"Hey." Josh said, walking up to Oli.

"Hello." Oli replied in an overly cheerful voice. Josh smirked, knowing that the plan they had discussed last night had obviously put Oli into such a great mood. "I'm actually thrilled to be here for once."

"I can tell." Josh chuckled, helping Oli swap books out of his locker. "You about to head to lunch?" Oli nodded. "Alright, I'll leave you to it. Go get your man." Josh said, adding a wink before walking away.

Oli closed his locker, throwing his backpack over his shoulder and scanning the hallway for Vic. Luckily, the Mexican stood at his locker, talking to Kellin. A pang of jealousy shot through Oli seeing how Vic smiled at something Kellin had just said. Oli swallowed the jealousy, only focusing on getting Vic to go to lunch with him, so with that in his mind, Oli made his way over to his target, flashing him a big grin.

"Hey, mate." Oli said softly to Vic, loving the fact that Vic's cheeks turned pink. "Kellin." the English boy nodded, acknowledging the raven haired boys presence.

"Are you going to lunch now?" Vic asked. Oli nodded his head. "Alright, then let's go. I just wanna go sit on the wall." Oli chuckled at this, remembering very clearly that Vic sometimes didn't enjoy their 'wall time'.

"Actually," Oli started, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I was wondering if we could go out to get something to eat. If that's okay, um, with you.."

Vic opened his mouth to speak, but shut it quickly. Looking over to Kellin who was giving him a very encouraging look, his eyes clearly saying, 'Go for it!' "Uhm, s-sure." Vic finally stuttered out, looking back at Oli and giving him a small smile. Oli returned the smile quickly. "You're coming too, Kellin, right?" Vic asked, looking over at the boy, silently pleading that he'd say yes.

"Oh, no! I don't want to bother Oli, or anything." Kellin said. Oli shot him a thankful look. Vic shook his head immediately, waving off the excuse.

"That's crazy, Kellin! Oli won't mind, will you, Oli?"

Oli groaned inwardly, looking down at Vic. He couldn't exactly resist the way Vic seemed to be hoping that Oli would allow Kellin to tag along. His eyes just swam with the need for Kellin to be there, and who was Oli to deny him that? "Yeah. No problem!" he said, forcing a smile onto his face.

"See! You can come! Now, let's go before we end up late!" Vic said, walking away from the two boy. Kellin looked over at Oli, sending him an apologetic smile, hoping that the English boy didn't hate him. He didn't know what had gotten into Vic, now was his chance to spend some time with Oli.

*~*

The three boys piled into Oli's car, Vic talking avidly to Kellin about their music project, Oli tuning out most of the conversation. He honestly didn't feel like going now, but he was the one who asked, so he had to.

"Where are we going?" Vic asked from beside him. Oli shrugged his shoulders.

"Where would you like to go?" he asked, directing the question at the both of them. He didn't want to be rude to Kellin, especially since it seemed the raven haired boy would be around more.

Kellin hummed in thought, causing Vic to chuckle. "How about some tacos? I've been craving tacos all week!" Vic exclaimed, throwing his head back on the seat.

"Tacos?" Oli asked, amused with his friends behavior.

"Yes, tacos!" Vic shouted.

"Alright! Tacos it is!" Oli replied, pulling up to the local Mexican restaurant and parking the car. "Let's go!"

Kellin got out of the car first, leaving Vic and Oli in silence for a moment. 'Might as well give it a go, yeah?' Oli thought to himself. "Vic?" Oli started, but shut his mouth right away, immediately losing the confidence to talk to the other.

Vic gave him a puzzled look. "You okay?" Oli nodded, getting out of the car without another word.

"Let's go, Kellin!" Vic climbed out of the car, yelling to Kellin, who stood a good distance from the car, talking to someone on the phone. Kellin waved his hand, motioning for them to go ahead.

"Come on then." Oli said, nudging Vics shoulder. Vic looked around nervously.

"I should wait for Kellin.." the Mexican trailed off. Oli sighed in frustration. 'Have it your way.' Oli thought, striding away from Vic and into the restaurant alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and terrible, and I'm sorry! School is just... bleh.

Comment or Rec? :)