Status: Will update if I get a good response!

Will You Love Me?

Chapter 6

It had been a week since Oli had last talked to Vic. A very long, boring, and excruciating week for the Mexican. He’d pass the English boy in the hallways, trying to catch his attention, but continuously failed, just making Vic feel even worse.

It was the next Tuesday that Oli finally talked to Vic, only asking him if he’d known what homework they had for their History class. Vic told him the homework, then immediately attempted to engage in a conversation, but Oli simply shrugged and walked away, leaving Vic once again.

"I don’t fucking understand!" Vic said harshly, slamming his backpack down on the floor beside his desk, startling Kellin. The raven haired boy looked at him with question. "Oli! He keeps ignoring me!"

Kellin sighed, nodding his head lightly and motioning for Vic to sit down so they could talk. “Is this still about lunch last week?” Vic nodded. Kellin thought back to that day, remember the annoyed look Oli had gotten when Vic insisted Kellin tag along with them. It was painfully obvious that Oli liked Vic, the Mexican was just to blind to realize it.

"What do I do, Kellin?" Vic whimpered, slouching in the plastic blue chair and letting his head fall to his chest. "I just want him back."

"I know." was all Kellin said before the teacher started going on about music theory just like every class. After about twenty minutes of constant lecturing, Kellin decided he’d take matters into his own hand and talk to Oli. He just hoped the English boy didn’t hate him.

Kellin lifted his hand into the air, causing the teacher to stop speaking abruptly and send him a questioning look. “May I go to the nurse?” Kellin asked, noticing Vic’s confused expression from beside him.

"Sure, are you alright?" the teacher asked, her voice showing little concern. Kellin simply nodded, then stood from his seat and headed for the door. Kellin knew very well that Oli was in Math right now with Mrs. Hayes, and that was only thanks to Vic who would go on about how he knew Oli’s school schedule by heart.

With this in mind, Kellin briskly walked through the hallways, finally reaching his destination and knocking on the door to get the teachers attention. He stuck his head into the classroom, quickly scanning it for Oli, once his eyes landed on his target, he told the teacher that Oli was excused by the principal.

Oli scoffed at the fact that Kellin Quinn of all people had to be the one to retrieve him. ‘Fucking fantastic.’ he thought to himself, looking over at Josh who just shot him a confused, yet apologetic glance.

"Alright, Oli, you may go." Mrs. Hayes said, watching as Oli gathered his stuff and got up from his seat. He followed Kellin out of the door, staying a few feet behind the boy, not really wanting to interact with him.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Kellin stopped walking to look back at Oli and let the other male catch up to him. Oli shook his head.

"I have to go to the principals, remember?"

Kellin rolled his eyes. “No, you don’t. I made that up so I could get you out of class to talk to you.”

"What could you possibly need to ramble on about to me, Quinn? How great of a boyfriend Vic is being to you? Well, I really don’t want to hear it." Oli snapped, walking past Kellin and making his way to his locker. There was no way he was going back to class, so might as well get his books for his next class.

Kellin followed behind the English boy, waiting until they got to his locker before talking to him again. “Why would it matter to you about Vic?” Kellin pushed, wanting to get Oli to admit that he had feelings for the Mexican.

"It doesn’t." Oli said simply as he pushed a book into his locker and then grabbed another one out.

"You sure?" Kellin asked, smirking when he saw Oli clench his jaw.

"Positive Quinn, now would you be kind and fuck off?" Oli seethed, becoming increasingly fed up with the pestering he was enduring.

"Not until you tell me one thing." Kellin said, leaving Oli the option of either talking, or continue to get pestered. Oli sighed, closing his locker and turning to face Kellin.

"What?" Oli asked, wanting desperately to punch the smug look off of Kellins face.

"How long have you been in love with Vic?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, but I'm lost on the direction on this story right now.. D: