Status: One- Shot. Complete.

The Divine Infection

All I Want is This.

"Fuck you Richard!" Brianna snapped.

She was sitting in the couch across from me, in between Devin and Chris with Ange on Devin's other side. I sat between Balz and Ryan, glaring at the girl.

"You wish," I scoffed, earning an eye roll from Devin. I knew the guys were tired of me and that bitch constantly fighting, but she's the one that always starts it.

Every time I walk in the room, she gives me a nasty look. Then I tell her to stop crunching her face like that, that she's already ugly enough, and it all just goes downhill from there.

I can't count how many times I've actually wanted to slap her clean across the face, but I knew I couldn't. I had morals, and I'd never put my hands on a woman.

No matter how annoying she is.

"Can't you guys quit for one day," Chris sighed.

"Not my fault," the bitch and I mumbled at the same time.

We shot each other a glare, and I wanted nothing more than to cross the room and just strangle her. God dammit, why couldn't the guys find a decent chick to hang out with?

"It's both your faults!" Balz snapped. "Every fucking time you're both in the same room, you always start shit! Well we're sick of it!"

Chris, Devin and Ange nodded in agreement. I rolled my eyes at them. Leave it to them to still find some way to back her up. Fucking typical.

"Well maybe if he wasn't such an asshole..." Brianna trailed off.

"Fuck you! Every time you see me, you look at me as if I have some type of disease!" I growled.

She stared at me for a second before making a face again.

"See! You're doing it now!" I yelled.

"Because you disgust me," she spat.

"Enough!" Ange screamed, throwing his hands up.

I'd never seen Ange lose his temper before. He was always a calm, level- headed person. It's all her fault. We were all fine until she came along. Fucking bitch.

"Get up," Ryan sighed. I gave him a confused look. "I said get up!"

I jumped up. Ryan may have been my best friend for three years, but he's still damon scary when he's mad. Especially when he loses his temper. I'd never fuck with him.

"You too," Devin whispered, looking at Brianna.

Like I had did with Ryan, she gave Devin a confused look. Devin cocked an eyebrow, silently warning her. She sighed and stood up as well. I glared at her and she returned it.

Ange got up and grabbed her hand, not her wrist, her hand I noted and dragged her towards me. Then he grabbed my elbow and dragged us to a room in the back.

Brianna and I both kick and screamed in frustration, demanding to know what the fuck he was doing. However, he ignored us and threw us into a spare room, locking the door with a key.

"You don't leave until you work things out!" He shouted. "The guys and I are leaving. We'll be back in two hours!"

With that, I heard footsteps retreating, some mumbled talking, then the front door slam shut. They slammed it on purpose, letting us know that they were gone.

"This is all your fault," she mumbled.

"For fuck's sake, can you just quit?!" I screamed. "I get it, you hate me! Congratulations! In case you didn't notice, we're locked in a room for two hours.

She stared at me in shock, her eyes wide and her jaw hanging slightly. I rolled my eyes at her and groaned before sitting on the bed, resting my face in my hands.

"I'm sorry," she whispered quietly. I almost couldn't hear her, but I did.

"W- What?" I stammered.

"I said sorry," she sighed.

"Oh... Um... Okay.." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry too?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "You were right, I do always start it. So I'm sorry."

"Why do you always start with me? What did I ever do to you?" I asked, motioning to the spot beside me.

She sat down and shrugged. I frowned at her, waiting for a real answer. When she didn't give one, I nudged her slightly. She huffed and started playing with a hole in her ripped skinny jeans.

"I argue with you, because I... I sort of.." she trailed off into a mumble.

"What?" I laughed, slightly amused.

She didn't answer though. She just turned her head and looked at me, staring deep into my eyes, before leaning in and, wait, am I hallucinating? Nope, she's definitely kissing me.

I felt my eyes widen, but I didn't move. I didn't push her away, but I didn't kiss her back either. After a few seconds, she pulled away, a frown on her face.

"Sorry," she muttered.

I didn't respond. I just continued to stare at her with wide eyes. This whole time, we've been arguing because she likes me? Well, fuck! Why couldn't she just say that?

"Say something Ricky," she sighed. "Please."

I thought it over for a second before kissing her. She gasped lightly and I took the opportunity to allow my tongue to slip into her mouth, causing a small moan from her.

She reached up and tangled her fingers into my hair, tugging on one of my lips rings. I groaned and grabbed her hips, pushing her down on the bed and hovering over her. We were both panting and gasping for air.

"I like you Ricky," she breathed.

"I know," I smirked. "I like you too."

With that, I leaned in and kissed her again. Pretty soon, we were both completely naked and I was lined up with her entrance. I looked into her eyes, making sure she wanted this. She nodded, so I slid into her, moaning at the tightness that surrounded my cock.

"Ricky," she panted.

I didn't say anything. just stayed still for a little while before pulling out about half way and slamming back in. I was rewarded with a loud, throaty moan. I grabbed her hips tightly, almost tight enough to bruise, before continuing.

I pounded into her. She was moaning loudly, almost screaming, as I practically tore her apart inside.

"Ricky! Ricky yes!" She shouted.

I pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach, pulling her hips up and slamming back inside. I allowed my head to fall back in pleasure as her voice seemed to raise an extra octave.

"So... Close," I gasped.

She just nodded her head, so I grabbed her shoulders and continued to fuck her. Pretty soon, my stomach tightened and I came into her with a shout of her name. She followed soon after, shaking and clenching around me.

We both collapsed onto the bed and she cuddled into my side as we drifted off into a blissful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
My one- shot for Brianna.
It's rated R because the smut sucks lol.

Chapter Title Credit: Motionless in White

Stay Sedated
-KadiMotionless