Sequel: Tony's Thoughts
Status: ...post will not come everyday

Wizarding Worlds Intro to Force Sensitives

They are considered the first to be born on Earth due to documentation. Born as what was to be witches and wizards turns out to be something much different something much more physical. They are Jedi, the first Jedi that any wizard or witch known to be born on Earth and what Jedi watched the Earth knowing that they are not the first Jedi for witch and wizards. There are four older Jedi but moved to Earth at the headmaster’s request and learned magic as well. These children are not like them, if it wasn’t for certain aspects of the magical realm showing up they would be classified as witches and wizards with extra powers since some are a lot the same so an untrained wizard would not notice it unless something happened like one heroine so they would immediately guess she isn’t one of them.

This does make them targets for Sith that are after them for how powerful they can be with their magical abilities they hold and their force sensitivity. For the oldest Jedi childhood they are hidden in a small town in the USA before the Sith find them and days before they were to go with Luke Skywalker to train at his school for Jedi with the other 2 along with his adopted daughter of unknown origins. They are very fast learners and what their dad and teacher taught them their time there is expedited as fast as possible even if one had a major burn on her back. It slows her down to a degree and puts her at risk of being a living vegetable which she doesn’t want to become. So her determine and stubborn personality she finds a way to move through the force even if it puts her at risk. They all want this to avenge the innocent people killed by this Sith that wants them. And even more frightening, because of Harry Potter, Lord Voldemort might be after them as well making the enemies a team.

Love life for the twins is set and has no way to get out of it unless their fiancé/e or he/she dies before marriage can happen or they do something to void the contract with the other family. The others can be with as many love interests as much as they want and one uses that to her advantage. One fiancé is their teacher and nearly boarders on an illegal relationship while the four are in school on Earth for magic. They all find ways to be comfortable with their love lives and not be jealous of any one

Edited from The Jedi Witches to fit within the story set.