Sequel: Tony's Thoughts
Status: ...post will not come everyday

Wizarding Worlds Intro to Force Sensitives

A Family’s Realization and Divide

My last child or rather children have been born to my wife Sondra and me since we don’t want any more after Lorenzo (2) but Michelangelo and Susanna has our surprise child. It also means I have gotten a vasectomy so we don’t have any children since for most pureblood families we have more than enough children. Let’s see here we have besides this one and Lorenzo Gabriella (9), Annetta (5), Riccardo (8), and Bartolo (13). We are naming the newborns if it is was girls Susanna and Clara and if it is a boys Michelangelo and Stefano. It turned out to be a girl and therefore her name was Susanna. Of course her big siblings are excited for the new arrival more so than Sondra. In fact I'm excited to have another child even if we can't have more and I got the vasectomy while Sondra was still pregnant. Sondra holds our newborn daughter and I hold our newborn son on October 26, 1988.

“You two will be a strong witch and wizard and if you're not then consider yourself not a part of our family,” states Sondra to the babies.

“You aren't giving them a chance,” I add. “Suzie and Mikey will be the best they can be. Besides they are just a baby so it is way too early to tell if they will be powerful or not.”

“I will not have a weak child in the family. They will serve a purpose in the world.”

“Yes dear”

“You can call the McCadden family for Anthony so he and Susanna can get to know each other and the Bellerose Family for their newborn Elisabeth for Michelangelo considering we did promise them to see if they could be matched up. You know the spell that would do it, right?”

“We don’t do a spell but ask if they would like to have an arranged marriage to our children. Whatever you are referring to isn’t a part of the tribe nor have I heard on in any tribe with a died out arranged marriage. In any case I will right them a letter telling them and they will see them when they can.”

I put Mikey in the bassinet we were given for Mikey it also gives me time to write to our families about the arrival of our twins. The arrival notice said Michelangelo Alexis and Susanna Violet Rizzo were born on 10:25 and 10:30 am on October 26, 1988. Michelangelo weighed 5 pound 2 ounces and 22 inches in length. Susanna weighed 5 pounds 1 ounces and 20 inches in length. I sent it with one of our 3 owls Kwahu a Great Horned Owl. Our other two 2 barn owls Kai* a Common Barn Owl and Benji a Snowy Owl will take the other letters to their final destination. I just pose one letter to the Bellerose family and do that first since that would be easier than the McCaddens.

Dear Cain, Ariana and Elisabeth Bellerose,

I hope things are going well with your family with taking care of Elisabeth and her 2 older brothers. My wife and I just had our newborns and you know we were expecting twins due to the muggle world’s ultrasound she needed early on. Well we had the twins today and it turns out they were a boy and a girl Michelangelo and Susanna (I did attach a birth announcement with this) and I know you had Elisabeth earlier in the month and said that she would be your last to us. I was wondering if we could talk about an arranged marriage between her and my newborn son, Michelangelo, sometime soon. I know about the promise about a possible agreement between us and unless this wasn’t on the table of an agreement we wouldn’t even be thinking about a possible arranged marriage for our newborn son and newborn daughter, Susanna. Please take time to discuss everything before letting us know if we can meet up.

Sincerely yours,
Dante and Sondra Rizzo
Dante and Sondra Rizzo

PS. We may have Susanna’s done relatively soon. McCadden said that if they would pick our family for a wife for Anthony if they don’t find they particularly like.


I sigh and give it to Kai since she will be gentler around babies so she wouldn’t be hurt Benji bites and might hurt Elisabeth. Not to mention Tony may take over Benji upon hearing the news since he was adamant one was a girl which is why I am composing a letter to him. As a seer from a family of seers I did not see the sexes of the children just what might come before they were even conceived.

To Tony,

Ok you got me; one was a girl though I have to say have you been having visions? Or did you just guessed and stuck to that? Sorry, but you know I am a seer who works as an Auror to keep a stable job and if you have abilities I would love to teach you to harness the potential or at least teach you what it can do. So you said I owed what 2 starlings` or 5 bells? Oh, right 2 starlings and 5 bells, just don’t spend it all in one place and don’t get into a habit of betting. Unfortunately you don’t get 5 starlings because the other was a boy but you can keep what you said you would give me if it was a boy. I am giving you your own birth announcement but they are Michelangelo and Susanna for names so you can reference them if you don’t look at it. Also be prepared for your parents to talk to you about a possible arranged marriage between you and Susanna. She is our youngest daughter, they are our last, and there is an agreement between your parents and my wife and I if they haven’t found a girl around your age to marry. Sorry to tell you that when they should but I feel it is necessary to warn you.

Keep up the good work,
Dante


I put the change in the envelope and start on the one to his parents Conrad and Maddison and I’m sure I’ll hear back by tonight if Benji gets to them by tonight.

Dear Conrad and Maddison McCadden,

Don’t be alarmed that I haven’t included Tony in this since I already sent him a letter and told him the news. Sondra and I have had our last children and learned that she was expecting twins via a muggle machine in her early pregnancy due to complications. Well we were graced with Susanna and Michelangelo (attached a birth announcement) a pair of boy girl twins. I know this is more specific agreement between us if you hadn’t found Anthony a girl to marry that you would choose our youngest daughter over any others. While I do not know if you did in fact found one but considering I work with you, Conrad, and I haven’t heard either way I thought I’d let you know I will still up hold this agreement until I find otherwise. If this did not agree I would wait for at least a year before considering finding her one and Michelangelo one as well with the Bellerose family but it isn’t as concrete what the agreement was. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely yours,
Dante and Sondra Rizzo
Dante and Sondra Rizzo


I seal it up and give the two to Benji and flies out since we have them in the hospital window. I return to my seat and I see Sondra put Susanna in her bassinet since she is asleep. I sigh but something feels off with the newborns with my visions and if they are true they aren’t witch and wizard but something more powerful. These light swords have to be in their future but what they are could cause the wizarding world to go into chaos just trying to see what they can do. But I wasn’t expecting something to be said in my head.

“Food, need food,” it was a girls voice before Susanna cries waking Sondra up.

“Bloody hell, can’t she let me sleep for a minute,” she states. “What does she want?”

“Have you given her breast milk or formula since they were born?” I ask.

“No neither of them did.”

“Then they are probably hungry especially Susanna. They probably should have been feed before they were set down like we did the others so they could rest peacefully.”

Sondra is from England and moved to America when I met her. We married shortly after dating and right now we are residing in Pennsylvania but there is a chance I might be reassigned to my home state New Mexico which the McCadden family resides in. We get the children fed and frankly most of the day I try to place what is my children from my research but I was never given a name for it. The rest of the day we just hang out in the hospital and I do get a reply from the Conrad, Maddison, and Tony but Tony has separate.

To Dante,

No I didn’t see what they were but was merely a guess but thanks for the money. But the names are good for them and I can’t wait to see them. And unfortunately they keep telling me about the arranged marriage when my older sisters gets to marry whoever she wants and just did it before replying. Do I have to marry your daughter? They said this is a good thing but she and I will have no choice along with Michelangelo with whomever you chose. I don’t want to marry because our parents said so.

Your friendly giant,
Tony


I snicker because that would be like any parents with their youngest while looking for a prospective spouse for the youngest.

Dear Sondra and Dante Rizzo

Thank you for the birth announcement and no we haven’t found a girl we like for Tony and it is getting on Sondra’s parents nerve even if the half giant isn’t even a Taloni and they have been cut off for a year now. As you know we are picky on who we want for our child and one of them being is that they will not get into heated fights and how they are raised. Even purebloods now a days divulge too much into their children which we do not want a spoiled princess with our son unless it is his doing then he can undo the damage. We know your style, it is similar to ours and will love to pursue this, and we would have told if we did find something so we could come up with another agreement.
As for Tony, no he cannot see the future. Let’s just say this with our families being close he saw a pattern which he is good at and just thought it was time for a girl again since your goes boy, girl, boy, girl, boy. Yes we saw the letter because he kept saying he was correct with one but that he didn’t think they would be two different sex. He will get over it the disappointment that not everything was correct. And frankly he is a little pissed right now because of all the searching we have done.

Hope to see you soon,
Maddison and Conrad McCadden
Maddison and Conrad McCadden


I smile at the note letter and show Sondra who is also happy about that but it is just seeing what the Bellerose family is doing since I just tossed it out there. The next day we are able to get home with the twins and our children that aren’t in Walpi can meet them. It does take a few days to hear back from the Bellerose in their decision.

Dear Sondra and Dante Rizzo,
So nice to hear from you and everything is going fine with us in upstate New York and with our new daughter. Ariana and I have deliberated sometime about this between Elisabeth and your newborn son Michelangelo for these past few days and praying. We believe this maybe for the best since we do know each other and we want our daughter to be protected which your family can offer. Being a lowly seer I do not get the best money and my only stable income is the Salem and teaching Divinations there. We will come down after schooling is done to finalize everything.

Sincerely yours,
Cain and Ariana Bellerose
Cain and Ariana Bellerose


Well that was a relief and now to talk to each other to get what the contracts should say and how if they were to be voided what would be acceptable. The most easiest if they don’t want to be married, they have to say that before they get engaged or when the males ask that question and they will break it. What we want to talk about is the family’s breaking the contract which we are doing abuse from either side but the rest is very much in discussion. I know with the McCadden family it is a definite abuse, substance abuse, co-dependency, and neglect when they come of age to realize what they want so a child who shows no interest will not get penalized. With the Bellerose we still have awhile but when Tony saw Susanna only after a week of her being born he was taken with her. Well today is December 27th only 2 days after Christmas, Susanna is 3 months old and the 8 year old Tony is holding her as we sign the wizarding contracts.

“Where is Sondra?” asks Maddison. “I would love to catch up with her but she has been elusive especially with the war in Europe and threats of it coming to America.”

“In Europe she says she wants to help her brother James Potter with the Order of the Phoenix against this person referred to as he-who-must-not-be-named. I wish she was here but said I could sign for her,” I reply.

“Pity, but at least she is helping,” adds Conrad.

“Yes, but she will hopefully be back shortly,” I add. “She is missing much of our children’s growth especially the twins.”

“Speaking of which your children showed signs of being a wizard during this time, have they started?”

“Of being one of us, not really or at least not a lot, they have signs pointing to something not seen on Earth. They literally will talk to us with their minds of their needs before they end up crying, saves us time on guessing what they want really. Recently they have been moving object with their hands which is normal in young witch and wizards but it seems different not like they are enchanted to do as they themselves are doing it with something we don’t know. I’m close to an answer but I still cannot put my hands on it other than I think they are a reappearance of a decedent that lived in Italy with the exact same powers and it wasn’t we but I haven’t found what her status was. I also think they have to deal with my visions of light swords and mass destruction. I do know they live well into their adulthood but I don’t see everything and what I am seeing is not good for civilians.”

“Is it tied into the war?”

“No, or at least it doesn’t seem to be, something much bigger than the war something outside of Earth itself. I originally started this lineage to find out more of the Lords of Peace which my family is a part of but something isn’t adding up right almost as if at one time Earth was being monitored by actual aliens yet they looked human.”

“So you are trying to find what these aliens were? And you believe that Suzie and Mikey are the reappearance of them?”

“Yes, unfortunately when I do find out it will be another struggle to teach them how to control what they do have.”

“They won’t be hurt?” asks Tony after hearing this.

“I don’t know for certain but it appears they come out unscathed or at least with these visions but I do know they are being targeted for something.”

“Are there others with them?” adds Conrad.

“Yes, I see two more children like them but they aren’t apart of the tribe but they aren’t targeted for some reason. They are 2 children around their age an African-American and Asian American and they don’t have the mark of the Taloni Tribe but I don’t know their magical history or their names. Or at least what I am seeing right now.”

They nod their head and we visit a little bit after signing before they have to leave. Mikey’s was done over the summer with just an abuse clause since they aren’t particular and we couldn’t agree to other things. Over the year from signing Susanna’s contract my marriage to Sondra dissolves relatively quickly due to rumors of what she is really doing in England and suspecting of abusing Susanna once she saw Michelangelo’s and her powers being use for the 1st time and saying they would be good for the cause. Really when I found out there would be abuse I filled for divorce from her to give Susanna chance not to get hurt a lot worse. I also found the other two with powers like theirs Neveah Baxter and Dong-Son Jeung. With their parents help I was find out what they were and were force sensitive or rather Jedi. Neveah was born on December 24, 1988 and Dong-Son on May 16, 1989 so whom I was seeing is younger than my children is.

Right now I have just finalized my move to Wintermere, NM due to finally being positioned here close to my parents. Due to the separation Sondra is in Pennsylvania though under investigation on what I reported her on and she has minimal contact with Susanna right now along with supervised visits as our divorce settles. Last time she took Susanna and Michelangelo to America with them right before Christmas and Susanna wasn’t too trusting at that point and pretty much shut off people. Tony is entertaining Sue and he was the one to really I guess start trusting again even if she can’t communicate in English yet what is wrong but hasn’t said anything through the force.

“Dante,” I hear Lucius state and he has papers with him.

“What, Lucius?” I reply since he is Susanna’s and Michelangelo’s godfather. “If this is about what happened in England then there better be a warrant for my ex-wife’s arrest. And what in the hells name was she thinking getting a person to magically tattoo Mikey and Suzie? I know it was done before the last visit but still she will not tell me why.”

“Do you know what your wife did in England?”

“Aside from telling lies what she was doing and finding out another thing I think it is safe to say I was kept in the dark. I know she met you at Hogwarts but she should have been truthful with me and not put our children in danger. What is with the papers?”

“They’re for Susanna when she becomes of age, Narcissa and I compiled things that may help her when she gets to be a young lady. I do know somewhat happened in England at the last visit and it is a part of what we want to tell her in it.”

“What happened?”

“Sondra prostituted Susanna out for cash while there. I did contact the aurors there when I found but by then it was a little too late to even get evidence on who exactly had raped her. I know it is February but I’ve been trying to get the courts to find the men. We just brought this to the American Wizarding Courts as well once the evidence was gathered and why we came here. How is she doing?”

“She was raped? How many men?”

“I don’t know myself but several from my understanding. But how is she doing?”

“She’s getting better, ever since she got back has been very reserved especially for her and wouldn’t even trust Anthony or any family members for a while. Now I know why. I’m just thankful the training is controlling what they have for now. How did you find out?”

“We heard Sondra was in town with Susanna so we thought to meet up and when we got there Susanna was crying hard. Narcissa was trying to console her but I went into a room to find blood on sheets and confronted Sondra about it. She didn’t say anything but it was Susanna with what you said the force?”

“Yes, the force”

“She was rambling because of that so we took her to St. Mungo’s only to find out Sondra had already bathed her and removed the evidence. As for Sondra’s punishment in this, it will be settled hopefully soon.”

“I need to get this to my lawyer so they can put in motion so Susanna doesn’t go back to her when she is free or if she gets free. Though, her getting time is also very dependent.”

“Of course, Narcissa will be by with Draco as soon as they get stuff she said she would like to make dinner for everyone here.”

“Thank you it will be much needed and the McCadden family is here as well. With the stress of moving and Susanna it means one thing I don’t need to worry about.”

He hands me the papers and I put them in a drawer knowing Susanna will not see it and become curious. At that my den’s door opens again to see Susanna running around with Tony chasing her. He gets her in his arms and she just looks around. Her dark brown curls all over hear head especially covering her dark brown eyes of hers.

“She is taking after you,” states Lucius.

“She certainly is,” I reply. “Is there a mess I need to clean up?”

“Nope, we already cleaned up then she wanted to run in this direction,” replies Tony.

“Of course, she sensed new people here, she and Michelangelo seem to have the ability but Mikey is with the Bellerose’s for another week because of the move. We’ll be out in a minute but I have to finish up a little bit here.”

“Don’t worry, now Suzie, you aren’t to run away from me again. I have to protect you and if I cannot see you I cannot protect you,” states Tony as he carries the rambunctious 1 year old out of the room.

“Tony and her are in the arranged marriage?”

“Yes, along with Mike and Elisabeth Bellerose, both are in the Taloni Tribe and are friends of mine which would have been anyways my 1st place to look for spouses for each of them. I just finished moving and the McCadden’s brought her today as they promised since with what happened to her I don’t want her to much out of my sight for now. And considering what you told me I don’t want more things to fall upon her.”

At that a howler comes in from an owl and it is from my ex-wife.

How dare you take away my time with, Susanna! She is as much as my daughter as she is yours and now my time is restricted to supervised visits in the summer?! When we decided to depart ways this wasn’t what said in the original contract when I would get the whole summer and alternating Christmases! You are accusing me of abusing my own daughter and now I have aurors down my ass about abusing her and having her prostituted out not only that but people accusing me of what I didn’t do. Vouch for me and tell them I didn’t do anything wrong especially with our daughter. I would never hurt her but she will serve a greater good. You have 3 days until I track you down and kill you if you don’t do what I demand you do!


I sigh and finally it is done but I know this will be one of many howlers from her until either I get a restraining order from her or she is locked up.

“Have you two fought a lot before the divorce?” asks Lucius.

“Yes, especially after the twins were born,” I reply. “The abuse to Susanna was my breaking point since I didn’t want my children to be abused and was the winner for me to get full custody of them. It is better that they are safe than being abused by one parent and the other turning a blind eye. She will get jail time from what it seems so hopefully it will be a long time. I maybe an Auror myself but I cannot be on the case since it is with my ex-wife. Family business dictates that I cannot be involved.”

“No child should be abused, but can you tell me what happened to cause you two to come to this?”

“It wouldn’t hurt. It was a week after bringing the twins home…”

♥Flashback♥

I had just put Susanna down for a nap since Michelangelo is already sleeping and my wife is glaring at me for some reason.

“What do you want?” I ask. “They are asleep so I’d rather not wake them up.”

“I’m taking them with me to England and you cannot stop me,” she replies.

“Whoa, when you are going to England, you never told me. I thought you’d be resting for these few weeks not going to your brothers.”

“They are going to be recognized by the highest wizard there is and he needs to see their power before he can baptize them in the wizarding world. They certainly are powerful to tell us what they need via the mind, genius and many people would want them in their service.”

“No, that can be done at a later date we agreed the baptism wouldn’t be until they are 3 months old no matter what signs they were showing.”

“They are going whether you like it or not and Susanna needs to learn her place. You don’t want her to become spoiled do you? So let her cry it out for a bit then responding to her every needs even if she tells you them she can wait.”

“She’s only a week old so that will not fly with me and she will think we have abandoned her, do you want that for your child? Any others especially Gabriella you would give-in in a heartbeat. So what makes her the black sheep?”

“She has powers that we do not have and much stronger so she needs to be put in her place and this baptism will do just that and Michelangelo will remember it as well as he gets stronger. He is either lacking or isn’t as strong as Susanna is at this point and no before you ask I am going and that’s that. Also don’t be surprised if Susanna is bruised up a bit that is just from the girl’s baptism. The person likes a submissive female instead of a rowdy one.”

“You aren’t taking them for that and Susanna will not be abused, if this will continue then you can count our marriage over since I do not want our children to be abused.”

“You don’t make these decisions because they are European way not American way were they prize independent females but she will be submissive to Tony and people who are higher than her.”

“And you get all the say? We should be making joint decisions and parenting together not one doing one thing and the other left out. European way or not she will not go through the baptism if she will get bruises since it doesn't sound safe. We agreed to do the baptism and anointing the godparents at 3 months so they will have a stronger immune system and to follow what we did with the others. But I will not compromise if it involves their wellbeing.”

“My friends you would say that. It will not compromise their health but I am taking them today and if I have to I will bypass you.”

And then hexes me so when I come to the twins are gone. It makes me search the house only to find out from our house-elf Nickel that she took them to England and will be back later. So for 2 days I’m alone with our older children waiting for my wife to come home. I wait until our children are sleeping to talk to her to see where her mind is.

“Sondra, can we talk?” I ask.

“Sure,” she replies. “What is this about?”

“Why did you hex me and take our children to England? I was worried sick about them and what you said about the baptism especially for Susanna and Nickel even vouched for you going to England but he had no clue what you were doing there. Not to mention you went behind my back to do this.”

“I had, to you wouldn’t let me so I had to do it my way. I will make more decisions for them if you don’t about their training she will be crucial in this wizarding war.”

“We cannot go behind each other backs and I do not agree to this training until I know what it entails and I am looking into training them as well but it should be safe as much as possible and unbiased right now. But they are still babies and cannot be fully trained until they are older.”

“No, I am their mother and the sole decision maker for them not you as you provide for the family considering how well Annetta and Gabriella turned out. Susanna will be different from them and will be very submissive to her teachers and men in her life. Besides you don’t realize how strong they will be and therefore will need this training.”

“Really, then why can’t I see Susanna let alone hold her once you came home?”

“Don’t worry about it you can hold her tomorrow she just wanted mamma tonight.”

“So what does this training entail and why start as babies?”

“Michelangelo and Susanna will get tokens to show that they are a part of the ranks but Michelangelo will get training once he is two. As for the girls there is special training after the token so she will start pretty much immediately.”

“What special training?”

“Being submissive and she will get bruises if she defies orders even as a baby. She needs to follow orders to the T if she wants. Now if that is it, I’m going to bed and if you continue this I may just divorce you.”

She leaves and I check on Susanna and she does have bruises so I find her and start to argue Susanna’s safety. Those bruises aren’t in a place that should happen since they are on her upper thigh and private areas including her butt. If she will not make safety 1st I have to figure what is going on. This leads to investigation on contacting her brother, their godparents, and so forth for a few weeks of her hexing me and leaving with the twins. One day in summer she comes back with them and I see a tattoo on Mikey’s arm or at least looks like a tattoo with a snake coming out of a skull coiled around itself. Knowing a spell I check to see if it permanent or not and it was permanent so I confront her on this and this was my tipping point in the marriage. A tattoo on a baby is abuse in my eyes and I will be documenting everything I see Susanna coming home with bruises.

“Sondra, why did you get Michelangelo and Susanna magically tattooed?” I yell at her.

“That,” she replies, “It is nothing.”

“It’s not anything; tell me what’s going on? And you better believe I am divorcing you for harming our children!”

“Divorce?! You aren’t getting the children!”

“Tell me what is going on? Your bother says he doesn’t see you when you come to England so something is going on.”

“Ok, so I don’t go and help my brother when I’m in England but it doesn’t mean I don’t help the cause. We are purebloods, we need to get rid of the mud bloods, and muggles and they will help tremendously with it. No one would be able to defeat them and maybe we can get rid of all the half-bloods.”

“What about our nephew, Harry? Or our children? They certainly aren’t like us and if that world has the same system then they would kill all wizards so they can be superior to everyone. But that won’t happen they will be out casted when they hear what they are most likely and not cared for in the wizarding world. You are taking this too far and are you and James even on good terms anymore?”

“No, not since I called him a traitor and he cut me off from his family. His wife should die but we aren’t getting a divorce, I have done nothing wrong if anything you did everything wrong.”

“Well, I have an apartment here before I move to finalize the divorce so I’m not kicking you out but I am leaving and taking the children with me. Sorry but I do not want tattoos on them before they say so and before you compare it to the Taloni mark, we are born with it not given it making it a birthmark distinct to tribal member. So I will see you in court as soon as you sign these papers.”

I leave for a bit since I have things signed and get things needed to take care of the children at the apartment though I know this will be a hard road but at least Susanna and Michelangelo needs to come with me. She signed it little did I know it will start a major war between us. I submitted all the evidence I had against my wife since I documented everything I saw and Susanna’s medical records after each bruises I keep seeing on her butt and private areas.

♥End Flashback♥

“...And that has caught you up to date. Obviously there is her side but the courts are taking my side and I have evidence what has been going on with Susanna.”

“How she is going about this is wrong especially with Susanna and Michelangelo but they are still purebloods with enhanced abilities so they wouldn't be bullied by other wizards. But she is leaning on them way too much to get her point across for some reason.”

“I don’t know you that well my ex did so I just hope this isn't a ruse with you and your wife. I agreed to you being the godparents for them because of Sondra’s praise to you two. I just don’t know if she was lying to me then or being sincere since before the twins were born she was very truthful and I know she had hobbies in England that she didn’t tell me about but I always thought she would be with you or James. Have you seen her in England other than when Susanna was…?”

“Yes we saw each other, and even before they were born but it would always be for a short time not a very extensive time together. She and James weren’t in the same house and there is a major age difference between them which is the main reason for them not being friendly with each other. There is a 5 to 6 year age difference. We are the same age and met in the same house and from what I would recall fight like cats and dogs.”

“That would make sense why she didn’t particularly like him even if she did like having him as a godfather to Riccardo. But I want to clear one thing, do you love power?”

“I will admit it is nice to have power over things and how it is to be run. Though it I’m surprised we didn’t meet earlier than with Sondra considering we are both part of the Lords of Peace. Sorry but I looked you up.”

“It’s fine, dad abdicated the title to me when I graduated since he particular didn’t like it. As for not meeting up until then, I lived in America and you in Great Britain and meetings for the Lords of Peace are non-extant for a very long time. All of us have a list, you from Arrik Parlayy, the Potters from Verls Yissik, the Snape family from Siiwook Phrog, the Choi family from Skye Sal and the last remaining pointing them to it, and the Ahmed family from Sorv Kienaan and they are similar to the Choi family.”

“Are you planning to look for them soon?”

“I have to; I already got the okay from the government that the title can go to Susanna or Michelangelo since originally the Lords of Peace were force sensitive but married into wizarding families due to them not prosecuting them as much. All of us needs to be on the same page and we need to know how many of these families actually have force sensitive children. And frankly being force sensitive does mimic underage magic with young children but if you know what you are looking for then it could work. The only problem is with the Potters; my ex was passed over to favor James. Since he died near the twins birthday the title went to his only son, Harry and he is about 3 months older than the twins are. He cannot be a part of this until he understands and I have my doubts his legal guardians will believe me.”

Lucius just nods his head at that point and we go out to the living room to see Tony holding a squirming Suzie. He does this to calm her down and I know she has had enough naps for now so she will try to play and get into everything she can. He actually does this a lot so you would think Tony would get the hint she would rather play than being held. Not that it isn't a comical scene to be hold. Tony will try to hold Susanna several times a day when the see each other or Susanna is being Tony’s shadow by following him around and trying to do what he does before getting frustrated.

“Suzie, what are you doing?” asks Tony when she finally slips from him and goes into my arms.

“Play, daddy,” she states via the force. “I wanted to play with you earlier but Tony wouldn’t let me.”

“Ok, sweetie, we can play.”

“Where are my other siblings?”

“Your older siblings that aren’t in school are at Uncle Oliver and Aunt Rosalia Hargreaves house and Mikey is with Elisabeth Bellerose and her family. The older ones will be here tomorrow, Mikey will be here next week due to us moving, and I didn’t want you guys to get hurt. Remember Bartolo goes to Walpi nearby and cannot be here. The others will be here soon.”

“I miss them.”

“I know you do and you'll see the majority of them soon. You only came back sooner since I didn't want you out of my sight very long and the McCadden family under stood that. I was worried because of how you were acting earlier with everyone.”

Tony speaks up, “I didn’t want her to bother you while you were working she even said to me multiple times wanting to play with you, Dante, and where her siblings are at.”

“I would have told her to wait and she would actually wait even if it would be beside me pretending to read a book.”

“What book?” asks Tony and Lucius together.

“An old book from I’d like to say from around 2nd century AD or at least in the Roman Empire due to being in a codex when first found by my Uncle in our very Old Italian Villa. Over the years we translated it from Latin to Italian and English and in English the title is Powers Not Found on Earth or in Italian Poteri non Si Trovano Sulla Terra in modern times it was a variant of it. We can’t exactly make out the names but we think it was the original Lords of Peace that wrote the book. The book is actually in Italian that goes by Potentiae Non Invenitur in Terra but he translated 1st to English and then translated to English. It is written in Classical Latin but I actually gave that book to Walpi so they can have it and I have the English and Italian copy. Susanna tries to read the English book.”

“Why do you have both?”

“Dad gave them to me when he abdicated his title to me.”

They nod their head and I play with Suzie who takes her dolls over to every one of us. I sometimes wonder if she does remember what happened to her because she would act scenes out with her dolls if she is playing alone. It was also the only way the aurors could get her to even motion what happened since they gave her dolls while I was talking to them and the conclusion she was being abused. We didn’t think she was being prostituted and frankly I don’t want Suzie or Tony to know for a very long time, adulthood if it can hold out that long.

The next few years lead to training Neveah, Dong-Son, and my own twins. Actually the Jeung family sought me out first once they noticed powers since I became their friends for a very long time and they don’t even have magical blood so they wanted confirmation. With Neveah, my family and I were vacationing in California and her parents like me was trying to figure her out so I told her that Neveah was like my youngest who were force sensitive. Sondra and my divorce became final within months of me leaving, and Sondra going to Wendigo Prison just off the coast of Massachusetts. I also met my new wife and children a muggle born witch from the Hopi reservation named Anabel Pamuya Martell. Her children’s father died from dragon pox. Her children are Carlos and Ruben. Carlos is a year older than Lorenzo and Ruben is younger than the twins are by 2 months. She thankfully was fine with not having any more children because I really don’t want to reverse it and we are both in our 30’s. She had her kids at an older age than most witches and wizards.