Status: Idk man :)

My Own Loser

Chapter Six- My Loser's In Trouble

After Pete buying me many drinks and us flirting back and forth while I put Jack out of my mind, Pete is in my room. With me. On my bed.

“So, Alex.” Pete says. We're sitting criss-cross on my bed, facing each other.

“So, Petey!” I say. Ohmigod I am so drunk.

“You're so fucking hot...” Pete mutters. I smile and lean in. He presses our lips together and I crawl into his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pull away.

“Pete?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you really think I'm hot?” I ask.

“You are so fucking hot, Alexander William Gaskarth. I've been wanting this to happen for so fucking long.” And with that he presses our lips together and his hand finds its way to my ass.

All I can think about is Jack and how I can finally get over him; right here and now.

Pete pulls away and he tugs at the bottom of my shirt, wanting it off. I lift up my arms and he pulls it over my head, throwing it on the ground.

Pete takes of his own shirt and adds it to the growing pile of clothes on my bedroom floor.

I brush some hair out of my face and he smiles at me. I smile back and put my hands on Pete's hips, straddling him.

“Alex...” Pete moans my name as I grind my hips against his. I attach my lips to his jaw and start kissing all around.

I hear my phone start to ring but I ignore it.

It keeps ringing.

“Are you gonna get that?” Pete asks, trying to catch his breath.

“Fine.” I mutter. I reach over and grab my phone off my nightstand. It's Jack.

“Hello?” I ask.

“A-Alex?”

“Yeah?” I get off of Pete and stand up.

“A-A-Alex something bad happened.”

“What happened Jack?” Jack's stutter only comes back when something really really horrible happens.

“I-I went with this guy I-I met at the bar,” my eyes widen when he says 'guy'. “A-and he-he told me t-t-to come to th-this p-par-party with hi-him and I-I-I did and th-then h-he t-took m-me some-somewhere an-and he-he h-h-hurt me, L-Lex.”

“Ohmigod, Jack, where are you?”

“I-I don't k-know!” he cries.

“Jack, call the police.” I tell him.

“O-Okay.” he hangs up and I flop back on my bed. Who would hurt Jack? Why? I can feel the tears running down my face.

Pete crawls over to me. “What happened?”

“I think someone raped Jack.” How are we going to explain this to our fans? How is Jack going to act? What's going to happen?

“He's probably lying. Remember that time when he lied to us that your dog died?”

“Pete, that was fucking April Fool's. This is real!”

“Jack's just an attention whore, you can't believe everything he says, baby.”

“What? He was just raped and you're calling him an attention whore? What the fuck is wrong with you?”

“Alex...” He mutters, scooting closer to me and wrapping his arms around my neck.

“Get the fuck off me!” I push him off and he stands up, a blank expression on his face. He grabs his shirt and walks out of my room. I follow him to the front door. I open it and he stops in the doorway.

“It's too bad. I could've been your little attention whore.” He says.

****

Two hours later I'm in the hospital waiting to see Jack. I'm so scared. I'm scared to see what this monster did to him. I'm scared that Jack's going to have post traumatic stress disorder. PTSD.

After watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for years, I know this isn't going to be pretty. I just don't understand how someone could be that cruel.

“You were looking for your skunk haired friend?” A female nurse in blue scrubs asks.

“Yes, uh-huh.” I say, jumping up.

“He won't tell us his name and he didn't have a wallet. He doesn't want to talk but when I mentioned a guy in a Bring Me The Horizon shirt he nodded.” She says, trying not to fangirl. She's definitely a subscriber. But I don't think she's supposed to say his name.

“Thank you,” I say. I'm on the verge of crying. A fan has already seen him. Fuck. She probably read the file. She'll probably leak it.

“I'm not going to say anything. This is not anyone's business until he's ready to talk.” She says. My eyes go wide. There are still nice people in the world. Who would've thought.

“Thanks,” I read her name tag. “Hannah.”

“Let me show you where your John Doe is and I'll get the doctor.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you guys
check out my other fics xx
-hannah paige