Status: Active As Long As You Want It To Be... (So Comment!)

The Perfect Mistake

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

Prologue-

“And we’re back, live with America’s newest pop sensations, Limitless Love! Go around and introduce yourselves.” The late night talk show host said, gesturing towards the four beautiful girls sitting on the couch beside him.
“Hey guys, I’m Kelsey!” The short, cheeky girl with dirty blonde hair waved at the crowd. It was obvious how much she loved the spotlight.
“I’m Jenna.” The taller blonde girl with cute bangs and an adorable smile to match beamed at the crowd, passing the mic to the girl next to her.
“My name’s Lexi!” The girly girl of the group, in a short blue flowy dress that corresponded to her bright blue eyes, posed for the crowd, laughing a little as she pushed her light brown hair out of her face.
“I’m Alicia!” The brunette girl flashed a smile, but didn’t seem to enjoy the attention like the other three did.
“So, girls, tell us about yourselves. What’s everyone’s role in the band?” The host urged. The girls looked at each other, unsure of what to say, so Alicia began.
“I think we all agree that Kelsey is the band’s unofficial leader.”
“Yeah she is. And I think Jenna is the funny one.” Lexi added, grinning at Jenna who blushed.
“Jenna is the funny one! I could sit with her on the couch forever and we could just laugh all day. Alicia is probably the most level headed one, and the one that’s the hardest to get a compliment from.” Kelsey explained.
“And Lexi is the baby of the group! She’s also the fashionista, I think she picks out most of our wardrobe. Well, aside from Alicia’s love for her red pants.” Jenna contributed, Lexi turning scarlet and Alicia extending her legs to examine her favorite pair of pants.
“That’s basically us in a nutshell.” Kelsey giggled, looking over the group.
“Interesting. So, now that you rose to the top with your hit singles ‘Time For Me To Fly’ and ‘Inseparable’ and released your first album also titled ‘Time For Me To Fly,’ you must be overwhelmed by the instant fame.” The host commented.
“I think we’ve been handling it pretty well, I mean, I’ve known since I was little that I was meant for the spotlight, but overall we’ve all really enjoyed this experience.” Kelsey answered nicely.
“My favorite part is meeting other famous people we never in a million years would’ve thought we would meet. The best is when they’re honestly excited to meet us, it absolutely blows me away.” Lexi said, almost breathlessly.
“Oh really? Any celebrity crushes you’d like to meet?” The host questioned, making the girls giggle nervously.
“Well we did meet the Jonas Brothers, a long time favorite of mine and Kelsey’s, that was pretty cool. But there are definitely other boy bands we would love to meet.” Jenna side glanced at Lexi, and then at Kelsey, who was nervously laughing.
“Care to elaborate?” The host inquired. Alicia rolled her eyes at her band mates, who were trying to avoid the question.
“Definitely not One Direction or anything, because they’re totally not in the closet obsessed or anything.”
“We’re not obsessed, Lici! I personally just think it would be really cool to meet them and one day I hope we have the chance to.” Kelsey explained. This was one of the reasons she was their leader, Kelsey could give good answers. Their manager always insisted she did most of the talking, which she would do regardless.
“And come on, attractive British boys who sing about how pretty I am? I’m all for it!” Jenna said, getting a few laughs from the crowd.
“What do you think America, do you think Limitless Love and One Direction might go in the Direction of Love? That’s all the time we have for tonight, but tweet us your thoughts and maybe one day we will find out!”
* * *

The little interview seemed to spark a lot of interest with everyone in pop culture. People couldn’t stop talking about how cute Limitless Love and One Direction would be together. Fanfictions were already soaring through the interwebs; even magazines were writing about who would make the cutest couple.
This including, surprisingly, huge names such as Glamour magazine. Their article talked about these pop icons were slowly taking over the world, with their music and their social life. The article, “The One Direction That Can Lead to Limitless Love”, compared each members personalities and surveyed its readers to answer the question; “Who should date who?”.

Kelsey, the unofficial leader of Limitless Love, describes herself as the happy-go-lucky member of the group. It doesn’t take much to make this girl smile or laugh. Although she loves to be surrounded by people, on her days off she would much rather sleep in and have a lazy day with only her close friends; maybe go out towards the night. Kelsey loves nothing more than playing her acoustic guitar and singing, but her second love would probably be food. This girl knows how to eat and would need someone who could keep up; Niall Horan could definitely give her a run for her money. Imagine all the food fights and giggles these two would cause! There’s no way Niall couldn’t fall head over heels for Kelsey, much like the rest of the world already has. She could be the princess he’s been looking for!

Jenna, the clown of the pop band, seems to be able to shake off anything that’s thrown at her. Making her the most carefree member of the group. She does what she wants and doesn’t let other people’s opinions influence her. She can make any person she meets smile and is very quick witted in interviews. Kelsey refers to her best friend as the “evil mastermind” behind the band and “never fails to make the day interesting”. She’d be perfect for the lady killer, Harry Styles. The duo would most likely cause mass chaos with their pranks and shenanigans. On the slightly negative side, they'd also make the majority of the world’s population die from laughter! They’ll charm the way into your heart as well as each others.

Lexi, the fashionista and youngest of the group, loves to laugh but can also be a little on the quieter side. She might be one of the shyest member of Limitless Love, but she’s known to get a little wild around her close friends. She loves to shop and cares about her appearance, but is still a kind and sweet girl who could easily make a particular Zayn Malik catch his breath. Lexi always puts her family first and even bought her parents a new house once the band took off, sound familiar? The two don’t only share the passion of singing, but they both enjoy drawing as well. Before Limitless Love Lexi was also modeling all over New York; isn’t it every guys dream to date a model? Zayn could use his extravagant photography skills to not only fulfill one of his passions but to fulfill another one of hers. Together, their world could be “picture” perfect!

Alicia, the most down to earth member, is the glue keeping this band together. She keeps them level headed and treats them like they were her siblings. Speaking of her siblings, she’s very close with her younger brother and sister. She doesn’t often mention her parents, but claims she calls her siblings almost daily. Does this remind you of a certain 1D member? It should! Alicia has a very specific music taste, this includes, The Fray, The Killers, and Panic! at the Disco. You might see her jamming to a few of her favorite bands with a certain, Louis Tomlinson, whose music taste meshes greatly with hers. The duo wouldn’t let the fame get in their head or affect their relationship. They’d most likely keep their relationship low key, seeing that none of them enjoy the spotlight. So, sorry everyone, you won’t be seeing any PDA from these two. What you would see? Matching outfits, possibly! It seems as though the two share the same closet and both claim their favorite thing to wear are their tight red jeans. How cute!

Liam has his beautiful girlfriend of three years, Danielle, and we don't think he'd break up with her anytime soon with her for one of the lovely ladies in Limitless Love. Sorry girls!

Chapter 1

“Oh God, girls did you see the latest issue of Glamour?! They wrote an article about us!” Lexi exclaimed, running into the main area of the her and Alicia’s hotel room. The other three members were sprawled on the couch, Kelsey and Jenna crowded around Kelsey’s laptop laughing hysterically while Alicia sat upside down with her head leaning over the side, texting. They all looked up when Lexi pointed at the magazine.
“What’s it say? Is it good?” Kelsey questioned, worried about her popularity. She had just made it to four million twitter followers, she didn’t want to wreck it now.
“Well, is being paired up with a sexy One Direction member considered good?” Lexi asked innocently. Alicia snatched the magazine out of Lexi’s hands.
“Well fuck. They even wrote why we would be with this person, and shit, I’m stuck with Louis Tomlinson.” Alicia complained, tossing the magazine at Jenna and Kelsey.
“Watch your mouth young lady. Ooh look, I got shipped with Harry!” Jenna exclaimed, pouring over the paper.
“Lucky, Harry is hot! Ooh, I got Niall! He’s the blond one, right? So cute!” Kelsey inquired. Jenna nodded in response.
“Yeah! I got Zayn. He’s kind of cute, if you’re into that I guess. Oh, and while I was gone, our manager, Sarah Marshall, told me she wanted to speak with us. Something about the benefit concert, I think.”
“Why didn’t you say that before, we better go like, now. We have to meet at the concert in like two hours.” Kelsey said, not looking up from the page.
“I got distracted by the magazine...” Lexi trailed.
“Of course you did, Buttercup.” Alicia ruffled Lexi’s hair, but she swatted Alicia away. “Come on, we better go.”

Five minutes later, the girls were filing into Sarah’s office.
“Welcome girls, please sit. We have something important to discuss.” Sarah was direct and very professional, rarely straying from her point. As the four sat, they noticed their publicist Mark, a flamboyant gay guy who was the complete opposite of Sarah, sitting in the corner. Mark loved fluff and could spin any story to anything he wanted it to be, whether it be pulling heart strings or resolving bad publicity, he always knew exactly what to say, no matter how long it took him to get it out.
“I see you have the latest issue of Glamour on hand, may I see it?” Sarah asked, taking the magazine from Kelsey’s outstretched hand. “I assume you’ve seen the article about you and the boys from One Direction.” We nodded. “Well, a few days ago we got a call from their publicist, and after long hours of talking it over with Mark here, we decided her idea could benefit both groups.”
“What exactly do you mean?” Kelsey questioned.
“We’re setting you four up with the One Direction members you got shipped with in this magazine. It’ll be very good publicity for you. Today you will be meeting them, as will you be performing before them at the benefit. After the concert you will be doing a signing together, and then get dinner with them before we head back on the bus and go home. Do you understand?”
“Wait, what are we doing?” Jenna asked, confused.
“Basically, all I want you girls to do is meet the boys, get on good terms with them, become friends. We can’t have you hating the guy you’re eventually going to be forced to spend time with, so make a good impression. Yes, that includes you Alicia.” Alicia rolled her eyes and said nothing, leaving the other three girls to wonder why she had to be included in this if she wasn’t nearly as excited as the rest of them were. Alicia wasn’t one for relationships or for taking orders from people.
“Try to stand closer to the boy you’re shipped with, talk to him a lot, but don’t make it too obvious that you like him, so talk to the other boys as well. Go have fun and don’t ruin this, it will benefit both bands in the long run. One Direction will get back in the press and it will help you four stay on top. Now go out and have fun, and tomorrow we’ll discuss how it went. Understood?” The four girls nodded and stood up to leave, but Mark added in,
“Good luck girls! Remember to smile, princess wave, and look drop dead fabulous! Ooh this is so exciting, bye girls!” Mark could never stay quiet in these meetings, which resulted in the girls endless jokes about him. They almost wished he was their manager.

* * *

“Are we thereeeee yetttttt?” Lexi asked the driver of the girls van. All four of them were in the back, Lexi and Alicia in the middle seats and Kelsey and Jenna were in the back, snickering over something on Kelsey’s phone.
“Yes, finally.” Alicia said, staring out the window. The van pulled up to the concert grounds and the four girls piled out. The charity concert was at a fair ground, so they had to enter through the gates and through the huge crowds of people that were attending the fair. Kelsey led the group to the gates and they got in, slowly heading in the direction of the stage they were to be performing at. Each of the girls were in sun glasses and wearing a hat, trying to look as inconspicuous as possible even though Kelsey was wearing her infamous “psst, I’m famous!” tank top.
“I’m hungry, can we get some ice cream or something? I’m feeling ice cream-y.” Jenna said, pointing toward an ice cream stand. The other girls turned and saw the sign, Kelsey and Alicia turned to each other and shouted, “MILKSHAKES!”
Kelsey and Alicia ran over with Jenna and Lexi in tow, quickly ordering four milkshakes. The guy at the counter recognized them and they took a stupid selfie with the boy while the other worker made their milkshakes. The four girls, in hopes of being a little early to their sound check, ran to their green room, milkshakes in hand. As soon as the girls caught their breaths, the began to devour their half melted milkshakes. Kelsey and Alicia looked at each other again, and all of a sudden Kelsey and Alicia shouted
“MAHH MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND THEY’RE LIKE, IT’S BETTER THAN YOURS!” As they sang they danced together pretending they were gangsters though neither of them had any dancing ability. To be honest, it was more like they were flailing their limbs around as they sung the song horribly off key. Kelsey laughed, then yelled “Now twerk it out gurl!” The two crazy girls ended up twerking side by side and laughing hysterically while they did it.
“Uhhh...guys? You might want to stop now...” Lexi muttered, turning to see who was approaching through the door.
“Hey! Guys look, it’s...Limitless Love?” Zayn questioned, biting back a laugh as he watch Kelsey and Alicia twerk. Harry chuckled and ran over, joining in the fun. Kelsey and Alicia noticed him twerking then, both of the girls bursting into hysterics as they stood up.
“Well, that’s not an embarrassing way to meet One Direction.” Alicia said when they calmed down.
“At least you didn’t scream and try to rip off our clothing.” Louis replied, having a flashback to some of their crazier fans. Jenna looked Harry up and down, before saying,
“You can do that for us, if you like.” She winked at him, making all the guys chuckle.
“I thought Lextasy was the stripper of the band!” Kelsey added, making Lexi glare at her.
“Damn, they twerk AND strip? Guys, I think I’m going to like them.” Zayn joked.
“You wish. I doubt you even know our names.” Alicia said unhappily. The guys looked at each other, Liam saying,
“Lads, I got this. The blonde one over there that was twerking is Kelsey, the stripper is Extasy, quite a creative name I might add, the taller blonde who checked out Haz is Jennifer and the dark haired one is um, Alice or something.” Liam attempted.
“I’M NOT A STRIPPER! My name is Lexi.” Lexi pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.
“Ahem, you mean Lextasy.” Kelsey inputted.
“Kels, leave her alone, you know how she hates that nickname.” Alicia glowered at Kelsey, who muttered “Kill joy” under her breath. “And my name isn’t ‘Alice,’ it’s Alicia. Uh-lee-see-uh. Don’t forget it.”
“And my name is Jenna, short for Jennalea. I hate the name Jennifer.” Jenna complained.
“But he got my name right!” Kelsey exclaimed, beaming.
“Good job mate, one for four.” Niall smiled at Liam, patting him on the back.
“Our turn!” Jenna shouted, looking at the boys. “Well, first let’s start easy, Curly over here is Harry Styles. I mean, everyone knows who he is.”
“Oh! The Mexican one is Zayn!” Lexi exclaimed, pointing at Zayn, who looked offended.
“The blondie is the Irish one, whathisface, Niall that’s it!” Kelsey added. “Who do we have left?”
“The two L names, Louis and Liam.” Alicia said, pronouncing Louis wrong. The girls looked at each other, and then back at Louis and Liam. Louis was pretending to hide behind Liam, popping out over his shoulder every now and again, trying to confuse the girls.
“Dammit, we have a 50/50 shot, any ideas?” Jenna inquired as they passed glances.
“Larry Stylinson! Which one is the other part of that ship? I don’t remember...” Lexi trailed after trying to be helpful. The boys groaned at the reference.
“That’s gotta be the Tomlinson one right? Oh! Alicia got shipped with that one, it must be Louis!” Kelsey figured it out.
“But that doesn’t tell us which one it is!” Jenna complained.
“Now all we can do is write smutty fanfiction about them. Joy. Louis is the one with hair.” Alicia said, pointing at Louis who was now hiding behind Harry.
“So the bald one is Liam! Yay we figured it out!” Lexi cheered. Liam’s hands flew up to his head.
“I’m not bald! I literally just got my haircut, but there’s still some there! Right?!” Liam looked at Niall and Zayn, panicked. The two boys examined his head.
“Well aside from that massive bald spot you have growing there...” Zayn pointed at Liam’s hair.
“WHAT?!” Liam’s eyes went wide, but Niall and Zayn laughed.
“Just kidding mate.” Niall reassured him.
“So ha! We got five for five.” Kelsey boasted.
“Eh, only kind of.” Harry replied, looking at the boys.
“I’m not Mexican, I’m Middle Eastern.” Zayn specified.
“And I’m Louis, like King Louis the 16th of England.” Louis corrected.
“At least we got the names right, that’s better than you did.” Jenna said.
“True true, maybe you guys really are adorable little Directioners.” Harry went to pinch her cheek jokingly, but she swatted his hand away.
“In your dreams. Girls, wrap it up, we have to get ready for the show soon.” Alicia reminded, checking her phone.
“But wait! We were supposed to ask them...?” Niall questioned, looking at the other boys.
“Oh right! Uh, hmm, I’ve never asked out four girls at once before.” Zayn thought aloud.
“Seems like something Harry would be good at. Would you like to do the honors?” Louis asked, gesturing towards the Limitless Love girls. Harry rolled his eyes at his friends before flipping his hair and asking,
“So? Would you four like to go to dinner with us tonight? It’s every girls dream, and we’ll even let you pick the restaurant.” Harry grinned at the girls. The girls all nodded,
“Sure, we’ll be there as long as you’re paying.” Jenna half joked.
“Kelsey likey free food. Ooh! Can we go to Olive Garden?!” Kelsey suggested, practically jumping up and down. Before the guys even got to answer, Jenna, Lexi and Alicia groaned, “NO!”
“My God, last time we went there I just so happened to be wearing my favorite white dress that Lexi helped me pick out and then we went to freaking Olive Garden which I don’t even freaking like and you gOT SPAGHETTI SAUCE ALL OVER MY DRESS BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T KEEP YOUR FOOD IN YOUR FREAKING MOUTH! And then we had to go to a signing and I was covered in red sauce and I couldn’t get it out of my dress later, no matter how much Lexi and I tried. And the perfect shitastic ending was that they stopped selling that dress at the store I bought it from. So no, we cannot go to Olive Garden because I LIKE MY CLOTHES!” Alicia ranted.
“B-but I love spaghetti! I promise I won’t get it everywhere this time! I was just excited, God, you never care about my feelings!” Kelsey said overly dramatically, pretending to fake cry.
“Aww Kelsey don’t cry! Big bad Alicia didn’t mean it!” Lexi comforted, patting Kelsey gently on the back.
“Yeah, big bad Alicia is just a sour puss, don’t listen to her.” Louis added, smirking at Alicia, who didn’t think it was funny.
“Don’t start with me, Tomlinson.” She barked.
“So anyways...it’s a date?” Zayn questioned, turning to Jenna.
“I guess so.” Jenna shrugged.
“Awesome. We’ll meet here after the show and signing are done.” Harry flashed a smile at Jenna, which she returned.
“Okay. Well we better go, catch you guys later!” Kelsey stopped pretending to be upset and was laughing with Lexi, Alicia rolling her eyes at them. Jenna ushered them out and soon they were on their way to get ready for the concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey lovelys! Here's our new fanfiction! I hope you like it and continue to read because we got some good ideas!
Please comment! If you'd like to do it on anon go to our tumblr ask, www.sleepingwith1direction.tumblr.com/ask
love you <3