Status: Feedback greatly appreciated, please be patient. Updates come when they can :)

Cowboys and Angels

Prolouge

I ran down to the barn for the daily meeting with Hunter like usual. I bounced into his arms. He kissed my neck and jawline as he leaned us against the barn door.
“You know Daddy would kill ya if he saw us here.” I said as Hunter pulled me into the barn. Hunter had a sexy gleam in his eye and I knew he was up to trouble.
“You used to care what your Daddy thought, Sadie.” He said leaning against a stall.
“That was before you unleashed your charm on me.”
“So its my fault?” he questioned.
I nodded my head and giggled as I moved my mouth to his.
“Guilty as charged.” He replied against my lips.
I realized that no other summer could beat the one that I have now. Hunter was my knight in shining armor, except he was a sweaty farm hand in Wranglers.
I slipped my hand in his hair and thread his strands in my fingers. His hair felt like silk. I tugged gently and got a moan in response. I smirked at his sound.
“I just want to stay like this forever.” He whispered against my chest.
Just then, I realized we both wanted the same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave your comments, updates will come when they can. I appreciate all the feedback I can get, if anyone wants to design the layout for this story, let me know. :)