Escape From This Afterlife

Emily, former best friend of the band member Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold, has lost touch with her 5 friends from High School. A show is coming into town featuring the band her friends were in. Will Brian remember her? Will he even notice her at all? Read the story and find out!
  1. Chapter 1
    Avenged Sevenfold is in town. Will Brian be able to remember someone he was best friends with in high school?
  2. Chapter 2
    Someone remembers Emily. But who?
  3. Chapter 3
    The guys and Emily are going out. What will happen?
  4. Chapter 4
    From Brian's Point Of View. Will he finally remember who Emily is? Or did he remember her all along?
  5. Chapter 5
    Emily's heading back to OC. Have the guys forgotten about her already?
  6. Chapter 6
    Is Emily ready to talk to Brian one on one? And have a serious conversation? What will he say?
  7. Chapter 7
    Brian and Emily are officially together. But will they be perfect like they used to be? Or will it turn into a disaster?
  8. Chapter 8
    Brian tells Emily something that makes her heart stop. What is it?
  9. Chapter 9
    Drama.
  10. Chapter 10
    Someone's going to the hospital. Who is it?
  11. Chapter 11
    Brian's making a promise. Can he keep it?
  12. Chapter 12
    Uh oh...
  13. Chapter 13
    Emily tells Matt some shocking news. It's HUGE news.
  14. Chapter 14
    Cute stuff.
  15. Chapter 15
    Another cute part with the new born baby. [:
  16. Chapter 16
    Sierra's growing up so fast. But that's not the only thing that is changing.
  17. Chapter 17
    Emily finally finds out the truth from Zacky. Is Brian cheating or is it a misunderstanding?
  18. Chapter 18
  19. Chapter 19
    Surprise!
  20. Chapter 20. The Finale.
    This is the final chapter of Escape From This Afterlife. What will happen?