Escape From This Afterlife

Chapter 14

"Brian." I whined, sitting on the couch with an empty bowl of ice cream resting on my belly. I was huge now. But my stomach wasn't the only thing that changed. My moods started to change. I get angry and frustrated easily, I was always bossing Brian around, and anyone else who happened to be around at the time, and I was craving things I would never ever eat if i wasn't pregnant. Like green beans. I hateeee green beans. But I've been wanting them for a while. I can't wait to get this baby out and go back to junk food.

"What?" Brian groaned walking into the room. I've been making him get me things since we got back together. At first he didn't mind. He'd be sweet about it and say, 'Sure sweetie' or 'Okay hon' But now he's annoyed.

"I'm out of ice cream." I smiled up at him sweetly.

"You ate the whole fucking carton, Emily." He sighed.

"Well I really really want more ice cream." I begged.

"We don't have any more."

"Then go to the store and buy me some," I demanded.

"The guys will be here soon!" He made an excuse. Brian knows I hated it when he did that.

"Oh, baby. While you're at the store could you get me some cookies and sweet potatoes?" There I go with my cravings.

"I'm not going to the store Emily." Brian turned around to walk away.

"Then no sex for you once this baby is out." I told him matter-of-factly. I always said that when I didn't get my way. It always always worked.

"Em." He groaned and walked back over to me.

"Nope." I turned my head.

"Fine." He sighed and took my bowl into the kitchen then grabbed the car keys off the counter. "I'll be back," he said monotonously.

"I love you!" I called out to him giggling. I heard him mumble yeah yeah as he walked out.

I closed my eyes and leaned back against the head rest of the couch. It sucked being this huge since I was so tiny before, but it was nice having some down time. Even if I was stuffing my face the entire time. I didn't like being busy and having to work. I was happy enough sitting on the couch pigging out on food bossing Brian and the guys around.

"Emily." I heard a very very cheerful girl say as my front door opened.

"Huh?" I looked up and saw Gena, Zacky's fiance, yes they finally are engaged, looking down at me with her hands behind her back. "Hey!" I smiled.

"I got you something." She sat next to me.

"Is it food?" I asked with wide eyes.

"No." She laughed. I frowned. She pulled her hands out from behind her back, exposing a vengeance university onesie for the baby.

I laughed and shook my head. "Oh Zacky."

"What?" Zacky laughed walking in. "Oh! I thought you'd like it."

"You're an idiot." I laughed and looked up at him as he walked behind the couch.

"What? You're kid's gotta look good. And Brian's clothes won't do shit. So I figured, why not make my best friend's kid look studly with some of my Vengeance clothing?"

"What if it's not a boy?"

"Well you'll exchange her for a boy." Zacky laughed.

"Zacky!" Gena punched his arm as he sat on the arm rest of the couch. "He's an idiot." she rolled her eyes looking at me.

"Where's Brian?" Matt asked as he walked over to the chair by the couch.

"Probably fetching his princess some of her late night cravings." Jimmy said sitting down in the other chair before Johhny could.

"Yep." I laughed.

We all talked for a while until Brian came back. He handed me the carton of ice cream and a spoon. Of course I started eating. Johnny kept leaning over trying to stick his finger in, but I kept hitting hit knuckle with the spoon. He learned not to eat a pregnant woman's food. The guys went to the little studio in the house and the girls and I sat on the couch watching TV and talking about the baby.

"So how's Brian with everything?" Val asked as she ate the last of the pringles I didn't want.

"Pretty good. He hates going out to fetch me stuff, but I just tell him he won't get any sex after the baby." I laughed.

The girls laughed too. "That's a great way to get him to do things." Gena laughed.

"I should start using that for Johnny." Lacey laughed. "That midget is just lazy."

"It works on Brian every time." I smirked putting the empty carton on the night stand. It was really nice hanging out with the girls. They usually came over once a week to help clean the house and to keep me company while the guys went out.

Soon they all left. It was almost 1 in the morning when Brian came down from the studio upstairs. "What are you still doing up?" He asked sitting on the couch with me.

"Couldn't sleep." I shrugged.

"So you're watching infomercials?" He laughed.

"Yep." I laughed laying on my back putting my head in his lap.

He smiled and stoked my hair looking down at me. "You are so beautiful," he said randomly. That's something else I have noticed with Brian. He'll randomly give me compliments. I don't know if it was because he was sucking up to me, or if he meant it. I really hope he meant it either way.

"If you want something you aren't getting it." I laughed.

"I mean it." He leaned down and kissed me. "I can't wait for the baby."

"Me either." I smiled and put my hand on my belly. "But I can't wait for it to be out." I laughed.

"It's going to be so weird with a little baby crawling around," Brian said distantly.

"I know." I laughed. "Do you want a boy or a girl?"

"Either is fine with me. As long as they look something like me." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and turned my head back towards the TV. Brian continued to run his fingers through my hair until I fell asleep, which I did in about 5 minutes. I was so happy Brian was back. Things were back to normal. Well, minus the living baby in my stomach. But in about a month everything will be somewhat normal. Just with a baby causing debauchery in the Brian/Emily household.