Escape From This Afterlife

Chapter 18

"Hey baby?" I asked as I walked into the back of the bus where Brian was playing video games.

"Yeah?" Brian asked, his eyes glued to the television.

"I want to talk to you about places for our wedding," I told him as I sat on the couch.

"Can it wait?" He asked biting his tongue. "OH! I win! Again!" He yelled in Jimmy's face.

"Best three out of four!" Jimmy retorted starting to play the game again.

I sighed and walked out of the back then sat in the booth up front. "What's the matter babe?" Val asked as she sat across from me.

"Brian never has time to talk to me about the wedding." I sighed and rest my chin in the palm of my hand, staring out the window.

"You two are still looking for a place?" She asked shocked.

"I know." I sighed. "We've been engaged for over a year and we haven't even talked about places, colors or who we are going to invite."

"Go to Vegas." Val laughed.

"You know, I have thought about that." I laughed and looked at her. "It would save us so much money, and we wouldn't stress over places and who to invite."

"I am so coming though. You're not leaving me here."

"You're invited." I laughed. "All the guys would be too. And Gena, Leana, and Lacy."

"Good." She smiled. "Well I can help with dresses and colors. I love that stuff."

"Well I was thinking just black for the bridesmaids."

The two of us sipped beers and talked about ideas for the wedding. I wish it was Brian though. I'm sure when I talk to Brian about it, he'll hate my ideas. He's so picky.

The next day I saw Brian walk out of the bathroom after his shower. "Hey baby." He smiled and pecked my lips as I made my way to the back.

"Hi." I kissed him again and grabbed my notebook that was filled with sketches of dresses and ideas about the wedding.

"After the show we have an interview with Kerrang, and it's on the bus," he told me as he grabbed some clothes out of the drawer.

"That's fine." I shrugged. "I'm going out with the girls anyway."

"Oh, where are you guys going?" He looked at me. He hated it when I went out without him. But lately, I never got to be with him so I had more freedom.

"Dress shopping." I smiled.

Brian groaned. "I forgot."

"We can talk tonight about places," I told him.

"I won't have time off till August." He sighed.

My heart stopped. "What?" I gulped. It was May.

"We're touring non stop and the only time we'll have off is so make a video. But I'll be busy even then."

"Brian." I sighed and looked at him upset. "How long do I have to be your fiance?"

"Not long baby." He sighed.

"I've been waiting for over a year!"

"You won't have to wait much longer. Just wait till August."

"I don't want to wait that long, Brian!" I shouted.

"Well you have to! I don't know what else to tell you, Emily!"

I rolled my eyes and stormed off the bus. Why can't Brian just take time off for one fucking weekend so we can get married. Is it seriously not that big of a deal to him? I guess not since I have to wait 4 months to get married. Knowing Brian he'll make another excuse as to why we can't get married then.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler. Comment or no more updates.