Escape From This Afterlife

Chapter 19

"Brian, what are you doing?" I asked confused as I walked in the back to find him packing my things in a suitcase.

"Oh," he turned around and saw me standing there with my hands on my hips, "well we're going to go visit your parents for a while." He paused and I stared at him, even more confused. "To talk about the wedding." He added.

My eyes lit up and a smile grew on my face. I ran to him and jumped on him. "Are you serious?" I smiled and looked into his eyes happily.

"Yes." He smiled and pecked my lips. "I thought we should go visit your parents since we haven't seen them in so long, and we should discuss the wedding while we're there." He held me up under my thighs.

I smiled and kissed him sweetly. "Thanks so much Brian."

"Of course." He smiled and pecked my lips. "I'm sorry for being such an ass about it. I was just frustrated cause I never really had time to sit down and think about it. We had so many shows, and-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. "Shut up." I laughed and kissed him again, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He laughed and kissed me back, sitting on the bed. I pushed him down on to his back, continuing to kiss him. He deepened the kiss and ran his hands up and down my sides. There was a loud cough at the door and we both turned to see Matt standing there with his arms crossed. "We're at the air port."

"You guys are coming too?" I asked sitting up and looking back at him.

"Yeah, but we're going to stay at Zach's house cause it's the biggest one. Most of our parents are gone." He shrugged and walked out of the room.

We all got our things and walked into the air port. I was smiling the whole time. I was so happy that Brian was doing this. The sooner this was over, the sooner we were to becoming husband and wife. "Oh, baby," Brian said as we walked off the plane. "I'm going to drop you off at your parents and go to Zach's house. I need to get something I left last time."

"Okay." I nodded, not suspecting a thing.

We got to my parents house and Brian kissed me before I opened the door. "I'll see you soon baby." He grinned.

"Okay." I kissed him back then got out carrying my bags.

I looked around and I saw a few cars parked in front of the house. I shrugged it off and walked inside. "Mom? Dad?" I called out.

"Up here, Honey!" My mother called from up the steps. I walked up and made my way to the room where her voice came from. I gasped and dropped my bags when I walked in.

"Surprise!" My mother along with Gena, Val, Lacey, and Leanna shouted.

My eyes started to tear up as I saw a wedding dress hanging from the back of the door, and seeing all the girls in lavender brides maid dresses. "Oh my god." I laughed covering my mouth, letting the tears fall.

My Mother walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "You're getting married today," she whispered in my ear.

I couldn't believe it. I didn't expect this at all. "I can't believe it." I laughed and wiped my eyes as the girls walked over. They all looked beautiful.

"You didn't suspect anything from Brian?" Gena laughed and rubbed my back.

"No!" I laughed. "I had no idea."

"Well good. We wanted it to be that way." Lacey laughed and kissed my head.

"Well lets hurry and get ready." My Mother smiled walking over to the prefect dress. It was so beautiful and it was what I always wanted.

"The guys are going to meet us at the park." Val smiled as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

"You made it at the park?!" I smiled and looked at my Mom.

"Since you were little you always said you wanted to get married there. So I thought I would plan it."

I smiled and slipped into the dress after taking a nice long shower. It fit perfectly. I loved it so much. After checking my appearance in the mirror, it was time for hair and makeup. Gena started on my hair as Val fixed my makeup. She put light blush on my cheeks and a little bit of eye liner on, including mascara.

Gena made my hair curly and put it up in a bun, letting some strands fall. I smiled and stood up from the chair to look at myself in the full length mirror. "Thank you guys so much." I smiled, starting to tear up.

"No! Don't cry!" Val warned. "You'll mess your makeup up." She laughed.

We all got ready and walked outside to the limo that was waiting on the street. I got in along with everyone else and we drove down to the park that was so amazing. It had bright vibrant flowers and beautiful green trees that shaded the grassy areas. It was so perfect for a wedding.

When we got there, I saw a bunch of white chairs set up by a gazebo with a red carpet splitting the seats down the middle. I smiled seeing Brian at the end of the carpet, looking at the car. We got out and I stood behind the limo so no one could see me. "I'll see you down there." Val and the girls smiled before meeting up with the guys to walk down the aisle.

I watched them one by one go down together. I smiled and saw my Father walk over to me. "Ready baby?" He asked with a grin.

I nodded, not able to say anything. We walked down the aisle as everyone rose out of their chairs. I looked ahead and saw Brian smiling down at me. He cleaned up so well, I had to admit. He looked so great. We got to the end of the aisle and my father let me go. I stood up across from Brian and looked at the minister.

We each said our vows and our 'I do's'. Finally we had to kiss. He lifted my veil with shaky hands and smiled seeing me. "You may kiss the bride," the man said as Brian leaned forward. He pressed his lips against mine and I kissed him back with a smile on my face.

"I love you so much," I said quietly, my voice cracking as we laid naked next to each other in a bed at our honey moon sweet.

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead and pulled me into him.

I kissed his chest over and over then looked up at him. "I didn't expect this at all."

"I'm glad." He laughed and kissed my lips with as much energy as he could.

"I can't believe we're married now." I lifted our hands as we laced them together, looking at the rings.

He kissed my ring finger with a grin. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

I smiled and kissed him then rest my head on his chest. As he hummed lightly to me, running his fingers gently up and down my back, I closed my eyes. I have never been this happy before in my life. Brian was my husband now. We'll be together for the rest of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is the end of the series! ]:
Comment or you won't get the grand finale!