Status: Hope you love my story

Sisters for Death

Old Love, New Hate

It's my first day of visitation rights and guess who shows up here. If you guessed Coby, you were correct. He's sitting across from me, his blue eyes searching for something. My own green eyes meet his blues unforgivingly. "You look better baby," he whispers. I look at his lips, imagining them trailing kisses along my ribs. Whispering his love in my ear. I miss him like hell. Then I imagine Brooke on top of him. My eyes narrow and I once again hate him. "Why are you here Coby? You're the reason I'm in the nut house anyways. Do you have any idea the nightmare this place is?" He sighs softly and I once again remember. His cool, wet skin against mine during summer pool parties. Him sleeping on my couch in high school. His angel eyes focused on me with love when I'd come over early in the morning. Him telling his friends that I was his girl when I first met them. "I've never not loved you Gracie. Ever since you called me a preteen when I was 15. That fire that's always in your eyes. I don't want you to be in here babe. I want to get you out," he says so sincerely. I melt again. I want to take his hand. I want to kiss him. I need to go home and marry him. Instead I start to cry. He looks over at the door with concern. The staff would take me away if they thought I was having another break down. I have to breathe and pull myself together. I get up once the crying stops and go over to kiss his forehead. "Please get me out of here baby," I whisper, "I miss you so much." He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me to his lap. With his forehead pressing mine he promises to get me out soon. I'm pulled away by the staff all too soon. In my room I look at the picture under my pillow. Coby and I locked together in a kiss. Me on his lap while his tanned, muscled arm holds my ivory shoulders. I decide then and there that Brooke is all to blame. She seduced him. She's always wanted him but he will always be mine. The door opens and the staff escorts a tall girl in. "Your new room mate is here Gracie," my favorite staff member Jimmy says. She's really tall with obviously dyed black hair and bright green eyes. She bites a nail and studies me closely. "Gracie Devroux," I offer weakly. She's so familiar, but from where? She glares a bit before giving in. "Rochelle Perry," is all she says before settling onto her bed.