Status: Still working on it...

Twisted Coincidence

A kiss

"I want you to know that i'm not always going to be this nice to you. I want to give 'us' a chance." Dave said as he pulled Michelle close but kissed her forehead. She smiled into his shoulder but didn't look up at Dave.

"Why me?" Michelle asked into his shoulder and he lifted her chin with his fingers.

"What was that? You were mumbling." Dave asked with another smile.

"Why me?" She repeated and cuddled back to Dave's shoulder. "Why not May or some other girl?"

"I really can't answer that I've spent all this time with you that i'm becoming kinda 'attached' to you. That's why i pulled you away so easily from our moms." Dave explained as they sat there picking at their food.

"You know you're not really making any sense but i like that." Michelle said as she listened and he chuckled quietly. "Dave, why are you asking to be with you?"

"I want to be able to spend time with someone other than my mom and brother. I spend all my other time working." Dave answered but he turned to look at her and pulled Michelle close. She smiled as Dave held her.

"Don't you get to go out? Come on days like today you should be at parties or clubs we're in a town that has a casino." Michelle asked and he rolled his eyes kissing her forehead.

"Yeah i know we have a casino but this place isn't as pleasant since my dad died.i can't go out without getting memories brought up." Dave explained and she looked down she knew the feeling, everything she had in her room reminded her of Aaron. How he loved her and how she wanted to spend her life with him.

"Ugh." Michelle groaned and Dave looked down to her and tried to make her look at him.

"Did i say something wrong?" He asked and she kept looking down.

"It's not you Dave, i few days ago I was at a funeral my ex-boyfriend funeral and we were attached at the hip. He had been planning on making me a proposal. Then the car accident happened and he didn't make it." Michelle said and she felt the tears welling up in her eyes only one made it out and soaked onto Dave's coat she was wearing.

"I'm sorry Michelle i didn't know, i heard about the accident and saw both you and your mom wearing black the other day but i didn't know it was for Aaron's funeral he was a friend of mine." Dave said and picked up a french fry and offered it to Michelle. "Come on eat up."

"Thanks Dave, I'm just remembering everything. Aaron was my heart and well when he died i didn't know what i could do. I didn't know if i could move on with my life. Then you came around Dave, you were that bright light that brought me warmth into me again." Michelle explained after eating the fry and he kissed her forehead once more.

"You shouldn't blame yourself for feeling this way, you've had a lot of things happen. Plus you could have lost your mom. I'm just a guy." Dave said and didn't know what else to say so he pulled her up and kissed her once more.

"Dave, let's leave me i don't want to break down here." Michelle asked and Dave paid for everything and led her out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this chapter is a lot shorter than the first 3 but i couldn't really keep the idea straight please let me know if you like it or not or if you want some changes for the next chapter.