Status: In Progress

Boys With Tattoos

.11

Donna.

I was starting to have an anxiety attack. I don't know where Courtney went, I don't know why she left, and I didn't know how her Mom was going to take this.

Johnny interrupted my thoughts, "We should probably head back.."

"Without Courtney? What the hell am I suppose to tell Suzy?!" I screamed in frustration.

He groaned, "I don't know!"

After pondering for a few more moments, I threw the car back in drive and headed for the dealership.

We got back and Suzy looked at me, "Where's Courtney?"

I took a deep breath and exhaled, "I don't know."

She started to get angry and worried, "What do you mean you don't know?"

"She ran away! I don't know why! We got to a stop sign and she got out! I was trying to call her but she just kept running!" I rambled on, feeling the anxiety swell in my chest.

Suzy put her hand on her forehead, "Oh my god, I have to call Tom." She dug through her purse and grabbed her phone, "I already paid for the car, do you know how to get home?"

I nodded and she ran for her car. Once I took off in my car, a whole bunch of scenarios were running through my head. Where ever she is, I hope she's okay.

Courtney.

After I explained to him what happened, Matt laced his fingers through mine, "I'm sorry."

I shrugged my shoulders, "It's not your fault. I just thought she would've at least asked me if that's what I wanted. Instead of making the decision for me."

Matt sighed, "She can't keep you away from me and the guys."

Just as I was about to say something, my phone rang. I groaned and just tried to ignore it. Matt took me by surprise and pulled it out of my pocket, "Oh it's your Dad."

"Shit." I sniffled and took the phone from him.

I decided to put it on speaker, "Hey Daddy." I tried to say without crying.

Right away, he knew, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I sniffled again.

He didn't buy it, "Courtney... You're crying. Did something happen? Did Sue say something to you?"

I kind of lost it and started crying again. Matt decided to speak up, "Hey sir, this is Matt. I'm a friend of Courtney's. I met her when she flew out here. She's safe with me right now."

"Well, Matt. I don't know you, but if you promise to keep her safe and at least have her home by dark, then I suppose it would be good for her to have a break." My Dad said, roughly. Almost like he didn't know what to do anymore.

Matt nodded, "I promise, nothing will happen to her when she's with me."

Dad sighed, "Alright, put her back on the phone."

He handed the phone back to me, "Yeah?"

"So who is this Matt character? Is he your boyfriend?" My Dad teased, trying to make me feel better.

My cheeks got red and I chuckled into the phone, "Daadd."

He laughed a little, "Okay, okay. Just be careful. I'll tell Sue that you're hanging out with a friend for the day. Call me if anything gets worse and I'll be on the first flight out there to get you, okay?"

"Okay, Dad."

"Alright, I love you, kid."

"I love you too."

The phone call ended and I sighed, feeling a little better. Matt looked at me, "Your Dad seems pretty cool."

I smiled, "He is."

We sat in his truck for about a good ten minutes, just letting me calm down from this nonsense.

"Matt?" I finally broke the silence.

He turned his head, "Yeah, what's up?"

I thought about asking him how he felt about me, but I decided against it. "Never mind."

That made Matt curious, "No, tell me."

"Well, I was just wondering ya know... Well umm-" I stammered out, "How much do you like me?" My heart was pounding in my chest. I chose not to look at him. I was feeling kind of embarrassed.

When Matt didn't answer, I raised my head just in time for his lips to meet mine. It was rough kiss. He pushed me so I was pinned up against the door. He had one hand on my cheek and the other was holding my hand. He deepened it as much as he could until his tongue was inside my mouth. It was making my head spin, but I couldn't get enough of it.

Sadly, he pulled away, "Does that answer your question?" He grinned.

I smiled, breathlessly and nodded.

Matt's phone vibrated and he checked it out. He was staring at his phone for a good minute and I got curious, "Who is it?"

"Jimmy. He's at the spot and he bought Jack Daniels. He wants to know if we want to join him." He explained to me.

I pursed my lips, "Let's do it."

Matt cocked an eyebrow up in confusion, "You sure? I mean drinking while you're upset doesn't really help."

"Well, I need a break from reality."

The next thing I know, we're at the spot doing our fifth shot with Jimmy. I didn't feel like it was doing anything, so I started drinking it from the bottle.

Jimmy cracked up, "Damn, save some for the fish. I mean us."

Matt pulled the bottle from me, "Careful."

I frowned at him, "You don't think I can handle it?"

"No, I know you can. I just don't want to take you home drunk."

I rolled my eyes and laid on my back. As I was looking up at the trees, I felt like the sky was spinning. I closed my eyes and just laid there. I let all my thoughts flow through my head.

Out of no where, I started to laugh, "My mom might as well adopt Donna."

Jimmy laughed at this too, "Then you guys would be sisters!"

That made me groan, "Never mind, then I would be the ugly step sister."

I felt someone pull me up so I was sitting and I saw Matt staring at me, "You are beautiful, do you hear me? Fuck your mom. Fuck Donna. You don't need them if they want to treat you like shit."

That made me feel good inside, but then I started to cry, "What if they never let me see you again?"

Matt pulled me on his lap, "I won't let it happen. You mean way too much to me."

I nuzzled my head into his shoulder, "I love you." I mumbled into his shirt, but then I froze up, realizing what I just said.

"What did you say?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Nothing."

Thankfully, he accepted that.

It was starting to get dark outside and Jimmy was passed out. I knew I had to get home, but I didn't want to leave.

I was laying on Matt and I raised my head to find that he was sleeping. I didn't want to bother him, so I decided to walk home.

Once I got to my feet, I felt a little wobbly, but I maintained my balance. I started to walk through the woods and I had no clue how to get out of them. After what felt like hours and it was now pitch dark, I finally made it to my street.

I went to walk across the street but then I saw headlights. Everything happened so fast, I heard a horn, then I felt an impact.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is really rushed! I wanted to post it before I went to bed. Which it's 10:30pm right now and I gotta be up at 4am to go to work-.-

The next chapter you do not want to miss! It's kind of something unexpected! (;

I really want some more love in the comments! (:

I love seeing feedback! Even if it is like 'good chapter' or 'update soon'. I just like seeing that people are reading my story.

Thanks to everyone who has commented so far! It keeps me writing! <3