Status: In Progress

Boys With Tattoos

.5

Donna.

Once we got to the park, I realized it was like a legit park. See back home, when we say 'we are going to the park' we usually go to a park that has kiddie playgrounds on it and stuff. We were seriously just in the woods, so I didn't know exactly what we were going to do. Once we got to a clearing, which was basically the ground that wasn't covered in sticks, the guys sat down. I sat by Brian, because I really wanted to get to know him better. I glanced over at Courtney, who was lost in conversation with Matt. That made me smile. She's been with some real douches and just guys who weren't her type. Matt is definitely her type.

"How long have you and Courtney been friends?" Brian asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I made a concentration face, "Umm, probably about 13 years I would say.."

He made a scoff, "Damn and you guys haven't gotten sick of each other?"

"Nah, we've had our fights, but there's no way we could stay apart. She's like my sister." I looked up at him.

Brian nodded, "I know how that is. That's how me and Jimmy are. You can only stay mad at him for like a minute." He chuckled.

I laughed too, "How long have you known the guys?"

"Jimmy, I've known my whole life. I didn't meet Matt and Zack till last year, and Johnny, I met this year." He explained.

That made me nod, "See, the way you act, I would of thought Matt was your best friend."

He shrugged his shoulders, "They're all my best friends. I've known Jimmy longer, that's all."

"What about me?" Jimmy sat between Brian and I.

Brian rolled his eyes, "That you've been my best friend my whole life."

Jimmy wrapped his arm around Brian's shoulders, "Aw, I love you buddy."

"I love you too, Jimbo." Brian messed his hair up.

This made me smile, they had a true friendship. They were like brothers. Reminded me of Courtney and I. Jimmy wrapped his other arm around my shoulder, "So girl who smokes cigarettes but not weed, tell me about yourself."

I laughed, "You really want me to try weed, don't you?"

Jimmy smiled brightly, "Am I that noticeable?"

"Yeah, just a little." I snickered at him.

Brian let out an agitated sigh, which made me frown. What's his problem?

Jimmy nudged Brian, "I'm not forcing anyone into smoking with me. I'm just simply offering. Weed isn't going to kill, but those cigarettes sure will."

"What happens when your 'guy' laces it with something and you become a full blown drug addict? Do you think I want to see my friend go through that? No." Brian shoved Jimmy's arm off of him. He got to his feet and started walking.

Jimmy turned to me, "Don't worry about him. He just gets dramatic sometimes."

"Right." I said, not really paying attention to him.

I decided to go follow Brian.

"Hey, where are you going?" Jimmy called after me.

I kept walking, choosing to ignore him. I found Brian throwing rocks down the pathway. He looked upset, but I couldn't really tell. He seemed like a hard person to read. He stopped throwing, once he spotted me. "Why did you follow me?"

"I don't know. You seemed upset." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Brian scoffed and shook his head, "It's just hard, ya know? He's my best friend and all he wants to do is get high all the time. He's always trying to get people to do it with him. I just don't want him to wreck his life."

I nodded, "I get it, Brian, I do. You care about him. Hell if Courtney was getting high all the time, I would probably beat the shit out of her."

"Yeah, I've tried everything, but even the guys smoke with him." He sighed.

That made me curious, "Did you ever try it?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I smoked weed once. I was with my buddy John. He got it off of some dealer for a cheap price, but we smoked it anyways. Turns out, it was laced with something. It made me hallucinate and I was puking my guts up."

It made me sense now, "So that's why you want Jimmy to stop."

"Yeah." He said, making it sound like he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

I decided to change the subject, "So have any brothers or sisters?"

"I have one brother, what about you?" He asked, seeming interested in this subject.

I shook my head, "Only child."

He became curious, "Live with both parents?"

"Nope, my parents are divorced. I haven't seen my Dad in like four years." I said with no emotion.

Brian scoffed, "Same, but I live my Dad. My Mom and I really don't get along."

"Why not?"

He winced, "Long story."

That made me more interested. He doesn't really like to talk about things.

"Hey, we're playing Hide N Seek! Johnny's counting, so you better go hide!" Jimmy shouted at us.

I just stood, "What are we five years old?"

Brian started laughing and dragged me down the path, "Come on."

"Why are you in such a rush? It's just a game?" I chuckled.

He picked a bush and we hid in it, "No it's not just a game. We play Hide N Seek for a reason. Whoever Johnny finds first has to buy beer for the night."

I laughed, "Ohh, wow. Haven't you heard of rock, paper, scissors?"

Brian smiled, "Yeah, but this is how we do it."

"I see-"

I got cut off by Brian covering my mouth with his hand. He pointed to the shoes that were in front of the bush. I started to feel bad. I really hope he doesn't get found first, because it would be my fault. I turned my head to look at him with his hand still over my mouth. His eyes were really big. I noticed him about to sneeze, so I grabbed his nose with my hand. It made a weird noise and I went to laugh, but he tightened his grip on my mouth. He started smiling, so I took my other hand and covered his mouth. We sat like that till we heard, "I found you Jimmy!" Brian let go of my mouth and I sighed in relief.

"MM MMM MMMMM!" Brian mumbled against my hand.

I laughed, "Shit, sorry." I let go of his nose and mouth.

He smiled down at me, "Come on, they're probably wondering where we are at." He got to his feet and held his hand out for me. I took it and he helped me to my feet. I smiled back at him and he started running back to the clearing. He didn't let go of my hand and I was quite thankful for that.
♠ ♠ ♠
*I'll fix spelling errors later*

Comments?
Please?
Por Favor?

Sooo... honestly what does everyone think of it so far?