Status: Initiated - Phase 2

The Jiggle Giggle!

I had been told that our class was to have a trip today, which had made me excited, I love our class trip. Maybe I had forgotten, where we were to go, and why. Either way, we're going by bus, the entire class. Every last girl in our class, that is.

Our teacher had counted us all, checked that everyone is on the bus. I sit by the window, my friend by my side. We all site in pairs. There apparently are two seats on each side on the bus. The bus had seats lined up in pairs on each side, our class started to fill up, seat by seat, from the front. Once we're in our seats, the next class line up, right after us. The bus left the school, just after the last girl had found her seat.

The trip itself promised to be fairly uneventful. Sitting on a bus, there just isn't much of excitement. I sat quietly, mainly looking out the window, not that anything much was happening. Just chatting about, with my friend, by my side. Nothing much else to do, anyway.

Eventually, we had reached the destination, and the bus had pulled in, and stopped. This felt like an anti-climatic event. There could be no excitement in it, all of its own, it was as boring, as I could have hoped for.

Once the bus had stopped, our teacher stands up, calling our names, one at the time, then we all follow her out of the bus, and she leads us, towards the gate, where we are supposed to enter the building.