Status: Initiated - Phase 2

The Jiggle Giggle!

A Week Later:

I had returned from the school trip, we had all enjoyed it. Just as I guess, most of us had changed our minds, on a few things. I know I had.

Now I had the gel, the little jar I had been given. The jar contain the gel, that is supposed to change how my nibbles were to grow and develop, as I grew older. Just that right now, they're fairly small. I know they are not to develop any time soon. I expect that to be in a year.

She had instructed us to use the gel, just before bed, each night. It should be enough for a week, which is the time it required.

It's my first night, using it. I'm insecure in how to use it. In the end, I had opened the jar, slipping two fingers in, in order to extract the clear gel. The extraction worked well. I guess it did, since I had a fair amount on my fingers.

Now I placed my fingers on my right nibble, slowly but surely spreading it out, working it in. I felt a slight tingle, as the nibble absorb the gel, as I work it in. It's a strangely unaccustomed sensation, just not too uncomfortable.

After about a minute, the sensation stop, and I notice, the gel is no longer absorbed, so I move to the left nibble. From there, I spread the gel over the other nibble. The sensation is exactly the same as the first. After a while, I find myself enjoying it. I like how it feels, spreading the gel over the nibble, and the small space around it.

It may be a tingling, just the same, only now, it feels electric, in the way it fells, when you're curious, unsure, but expecting. I guess I could get used to this?

As I'm done, there is no gel left on my fingers, but my nibbles feels slippery. I could swear, they had become slightly elastic, for a short while. I play with them, for several minutes, while they are elastic, and slippery.

Then I went to bed. I had been nude, as I picked the jar, from where I had been hiding it. I had told none of it. Why?
It's my gel, and I had chosen it. She had made it, for me, and me alone, after al.

I slip into my white silken panties, they're new, clean. They're clean, because I have never used them before. These are the panties I have come to love wearing. I have had them, for about a year, by now.

Mother buy them in a store, on the way from work. Then she simply slip then into the lot, just behind the others. She doesn't need to bother me, telling when, I'll simply find them, fresh, when I need them.

Then I picked the white top, matching the panties. Slipping it on, as I pulled it down over my head, enjoying the sensations of the smooth fabric, all the way down.

I like how the panties, and the top feels, as I slip them on, slipping into them. Just as I like slipping out of them, when it's the time. These are the once I sleep in, they're the crisp silken white, shiny and shimmering. Regular girls undies, that is.

The jar will be, just where I hid it away, the last night. They don't go preying into my belongings. I keep my room clean, in a neat order. They're happy with this.

They had allowed me to choose my bed cloth. The sheets are a light pink, the pillow case and and quilt, are covered with my little pony, all over. The wall papers and curtains are in the same style. It's my room, after all.

I have my bed to the right of the door, the desk to the left. Just inside the door, between the bed and the door, I have the night stand. I have a book shelf between the desk and the far wall, in which I keep both my books, and films.

The next morning, as I wake up, I tentatively place my hands under the small top, trying t6o feel, if something had happened. Now I notice, my nipples are, just like they had always been. Nothing had changed. Maybe I should haver have expected?