Flying on Angels' Wings

In the arms of an Angel

Bruised, broken, alone. They were just some of the words you could use, to describe a young Sam Winchester. His mother had died in a house fire, his father and brother having left him behind, and with no other family that he knew? He was terrified and alone in a very big world. He remembered a time when everything was okay, but nothing was okay anymore. He was starving, and hed been pushed around by some bigger teenagers, and when he had no money one of them stabbed him. He was only twelve. He was bleeding pretty bad, so he just settled in a porch and whimpered. He missed his brother. Everything was cold, so cold. Almost out of nowhere, a slighly older boy appeared and brushed his hair from his face. "Cmon, kiddo.."he smiled and wiped Sam's eyes and handed him a lollipop. "Who are you?"Sam asked and the older shrugged. "I'm just a guy that likes tricking people, and candy.. Cmon"he smiled and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm sleepy"Sam murmured and Gabe sang softly in his ear and played with his hair. "Time for sleep, Sammy"he whispered and Sam dropped off in his arms. No more cold.. Only warmth, and a flutter of wings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry it was so short I wrote it spur of the moment :c plus I'm on my phone, better works will come once I have a laptop, promise!