So What's Wrong With Being Selfish?

Selfish

You're so fucking pathetic Arin. Do you really think it's realistic to still believe in fairy tales at this point? Don't you realize that the man you see in each of your fairy tales is marrying someone else today? Are you really that stupid? I knew you were a stupid piece of human being to begin with, but I never figured that you were this bad. Don't you realize he will never be yours? Completely yours, I mean. Are you so stupid and stuck in your idea of a perfect life to realize that the person you like to think is your soul mate doesn't want you? Are you so damn delusional that you can't realize you aren't the one for him? The one that he falls asleep dreaming off, or that he falls asleep beside. Wake up from your stupid fairy tale and realize that you aren't the first thing he thinks off in the morning. Nor are you the first thing he sees. Stop pretending you live in a world where you actually get what you want. You live on earth and that's not how it works here.

It's always the princesses who gets the happing ending. Just open your eyes and realize that she'll get everything you've ever dreamed of. She'll get the man you want, for the rest of her life.
she already has everything to do with him. She's the one that gets to show off the beautiful ring, she's the one who gets to hear his "I love you" when they are said to the public. To everyone, she'll always be the one he's with. She'll always be everything you want to be. Stop dreaming Arin. I know that some fucked part of your mind thinks that they won't last. That you are actually his soul mate. What part of 'secret object to please his sexual desires' don't you understand. You are nothing to him Arin. N o t h i n g. He is getting married today. To someone else. Whom everybody knows they'll be the fairytale couple. You just wish to be with him by your side.

Don't you understand yet? You're not meant to be the one that is happy. You're not meant to be happy. You never were and you never will be. Just stick it in your mind. He isn't yours and never will be. The only reason why he is sometimes with you, in the dark of your room when no one is ever going to be aware that it happened in the first place, is because he thinks that you are good lay.

Maybe it is because you can't fight your feelings for him when it is around. Tell yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel better. We both know that he only wants you because you refuse him nothing. He could treat you like dirt. Could even make you his personal sex doll and you wouldn't even have the courage to complain. That's the only thing he'll ever love about you.

I can't believe someone hasn't already made sure you are gone forever. Everyone would be so much better without you staining their lives. You're seriously thinking about yourself at this moment? The person you dare thinking is the love of your life, is celebrating the best day of his life today. He is getting married to the person he loves and you are in your room, thinking about yourself again. You are so pathetic Arin. Why can't you just end it all Arin? It wouldn't be thinking about yourself because it would make him feel so much better. Don't you realize he would be so much better without seeing you and being reminded of the fact that he cheated on the one person he truly loves? Seriously Arin. Just get it over with.

You'll never get the fairy tale you want. Lets be honest, you're only a fairy and not a princess. Didn't you read somewhere that fairy tales are for princesses and not fairies? You'll never get Matt either. As Matt is the prince. He has every quality needed to be a prince and you know that even if you won't admit it, he did save you from a dark place. I beg you, please get out of his sight. Don't you realize that you are a burden to a normal and happy life for him? Don't you realize that are actually ruining his life?

You mean nothing Arin. You'll never be the one with Matt's ring on your finger. You'll never be the one with whom he interwinds his fingers with in public. You'll never be more than a simple fuck to him.

Let it go asshole. Let him be happy with his happy ending. With his destiny.

He is getting married to the princess right now and you're the little fairy who can't even feel happiness for him. You disgust me Arin.

Go Arin. You can do it. Do it for him. He deserves complete happiness. Don't you realize that you are fucking that up for him?

''Arin, Arin. I'm so sorry. I wish I had the courage to do that before today. I wish I hadn't denied every 'I love you'. That I whispered to you during the crack of dawn. I'm so sorry I thought that it was acceptable for me to hurt you so much. I love you so much. I couldn't do it, I couldn't marry her. Not when my soul mate is behind this door, and I know that he loves me back. Just as much as I love him. Arin please open the door''

Although you can't do it. You're so pathetic. You fucked up everything Arin.

You try and try to scream that you love him back but you can't. All of your forces have left you.

You vanished in the cold breeze. Thinking that it would be better for him.

What you won't know is that you made his life more miserable than yours will ever be. You thought your pain was bad? You had him walking beside you and he was there. Just out of reach. He won't have any of that any more. He won't have you to kiss. Won't be able to make love to you. He can no longer share his love with. His happy moments, to count on when he is sad. He lost everything he ever loved. All because of you Arin.