Black Rainbow

The choice

My black boots were torn from my escape, and my clothes were dirty. What I had on me was all I had.
It felt like a million years, all abandoned in this silent world. A million years since I was able to have even a small convocation, even thought I ever rarely talked to anyone.
By now I had no energy left in me; I don’t think I can go on anymore. My wet salty tears fell down on my dry, cracked skin, as I remembered the ones I loved, the ones who were there for me. The grey clouds hung overhead, threading to rain. The black rainbow was still there, sadly. After walking, which felt like years, I found the cliff, on my long trek, there was no life, no, nothing, except for the unwanted hell hound.
I stood, looked down at the steep fall down to the bitter sea that lashed out at the sharp rocks that protruded out of the sea. I took one last deep breath, turned and took in one last glance at the world that had turned to skeletons and ash.
I took the leap.
As I fell, thoughts rushed furiously through my mind, memories flooded past as I plummeted down...
Pain.
The last picture came into mind, the black rainbow, against the white sky, and the ashes falling, covering and burning my eyes.
Now, eternal darkness.
Eternal burning, but, the feeling of ice biting away still lingered.
All I could hear was the whistling wind, and eerie snarls.
A voice, a familiar voice, interrupted my abyss...
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel free to comment and share your ideas :) sub :)