Sequel: The Takeover
Status: It's finally finished! Which makes me sad... I miss writing Elessar and Idril :/

Criminal

Chapter Six

Ever since last night I can't get what Elessar said out of my head. What did he mean? I know the king has a daughter. Because I'm his daughter. That's why he had me go to my room when he had company better, and why I never sat at the family table during balls. I can't believe it. Why me? Why couldn't I just be a normal child with normal parents? Instead I have a father who doesn't want people to know I exist.

I need to stop, I need sleep. I'm pretty sure helping Elessar in the fields is not optional. I need to shut off my brain and sleep. I closed my eyes and tried to drift off to sleep when and arm landed on my waist. Elessar sighed happily against my neck and pulled me into him. I would have tried to escape his grasp but he was so warm and the room was freezing. This weather was terrible, snow is pretty for the first few seconds the the cold gets to you.

I looked over my shoulder and there was a sweet smile on his unconscious face. He pretends to be such a tough womanizer but he seems terrible at charming anyone. Sure he's got that bad boy thing going for him and his hair is cute and those weird small circlet earrings he has are pretty attractive as well. But only at the small size, any bigger would be disgusting. He's also warm... Which is making me sleepy. I rolled over to snuggle into his chest, only for warmth not for any other reason, then I yawned and fell asleep.

*~*~*~*


A knocking on the wall and the bed moving beneath me. I gasped a looked to the left where Elessar had last been. And, just as he predicted Corinth was on top of him. She looked at me and smirked then just stared at me as she rode him. I tired to turn away but I was tied down without even an inch of wiggle room. She laughed manically at my struggles.

How had I slept through her tying my up? How is Elessar sleeping now? I thought he'd be conscious by now, especially with what was happening, but he was out like a candle. He was making soft groans in his sleep though. I whimpered and squirmed, trying to free myself. She glared at me and what that glare said warned me. If I said something she would probably cut my tongue off or worse. So I stayed quiet and averted my eyes, or at least tried to.

The sight of her moving up and down on top of Elessar disgusted me. It also made my insides twist into a knot. I am not sure what feeling that is but it's very unpleasant. I really wish she would stop. I don't see the cause of all her spite. What did I do to her? I barely know Elessar. But he did say he didn't want to deal with her. Maybe they had a bad break up or something. She does seem like the overly attached type.

Her movements were becoming messy and Elessar's strange noises increased in volume and frequency. Thank heavens, I think it's almost over. They finished at the same time. However, as Corinth screamed his name he screamed something that surprised both of us.

"Idril!" Wait. That's my name. He was thinking of me, not her. I'm not sure if I should be touched or disgusted. For the time being I was content, I'm glad it was my name and not hers. And the look on her face was priceless, serves her right.

The look on his face was interesting as well. His face was bright red and he looked completely and utterly terrified. His eyes flickered between Corinth and I. She growled and stormed out of the room. Elessar turned his back to me and put his pants back on, then untied me.

"Erm, did I really do what I think I just did?" He muttered softly, he appeared extremely embarrassed.

"You mean yell my name at your climax?" I asked awkwardly, he nodded. "Then yes, yes you did. And I don't know how to feel about that." Heat rushed to my face, I knew how I felt, and that was like a thousand butterfly's were senselessly flying in my stomach.

"Me either." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Can we pretend it never happened so I can retain at least a scrap of dignity, or a maybe a little bit of my cool guy demeanor?"

"I don't think that's possible." I frowned. "That was something I can never unhear. And Hun, you were never 'cool'." I chuckled and stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm the coolest person you have ever met. You're just jealous." He folded his at,s across he chest defensively. "Besides it was your fault!"

"My fault?" I was shocked by his accusation. "How so?"

"Your strip tease earlier must have excited my imagination to the point that my subconscious set up that scenario with you instead of Corinth."

I laughed sarcastically. "Oh yeah it was all my fault."

"I'm glad you agree with me." He smirked. I playfully punched his shoulder and snorted.

"At least I'm pretty enough to make it into your subconscious." I joked.

"You are beautiful." He looked me in the eyes and sounded very sincere.

"Cool guy tactics aren't working so you have to switch it up, eh?" I laughed and raised my eyebrow.

"Ow, I'm hurt. You don't think I'm being genuine." He tried to keep from laughing.

"Elessar," I tsked. "I knew from day one you were a womanizer. Come on, I'm a girl not blind. What I don't understand it why you're doing it. But no matter what the reason, or what the tactic, you won't fool me."

"We'll see." He smirked and took a deep breath. After looking down for a brief second he looked up and smiled shyly.

"I'm really sorry about earlier." He rubbed the back of his neck again. "I hope it won't be to weird but can we sleep like we were before? It's nice to finally hold someone again. Also, you are warm and I may freeze to death if you aren't in my arms." He was good... He's right.... It is really cold, and he is really warm. I will never let him live down what he did tonight, but for the moment being I will enjoy being in his arms, solely for the warmth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again I apologize for typos this iPad is super frustration and it's really early. I may have fallen asleep halfway through editing... Whoops