Status: New but hiatus because of lack of idea for now :/ sorry

Letters for Lovely

Famous Last Words-~ Zayne's P.O.V.~

"Now I know
That I can't make you stay
But where's your heart?
But where's your heart?
But where's your...

And I know
There's nothing I can say
To change that part
To change that part
To change..."

Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance plays on repeat, In a dimly lit 17 year old's room, a small, broken, lamp is the only thing that illuminates the dark corner of the room as the silhouette of a young man carefully words a letter to someone he dared not forget, when it seemed everyone else did, and whom was already gone.

Miguel,

Today was like any other January 3rd to everyone else, it was like they all just forgot, like they all just decided not to remember. Recently dad's gotten worse, things aren't as good as they used to be, after you left..things weren't the same. I'm not sure how much more of this mom is going to take before she's had enough. I'm not sure anymore how much I'm willing to put up with either. Dad's changed. He's not the same anymore. I wish you were still here. I promise one day, I'll have the courage to do it, so one day I can see you again. I'm gonna do it, some day. I promise. Pinkie promise.
Your Brother,
Zayne.

I left the letter near his grave, in the small metal box I made sure to bury near the tree behind the tombstone. It's been 1 year exactly. 1 year since the car accident. 1 year and I was already falling into pieces. I just wish things could go back to the way they used to be. Before dad started drinking, before the accident, before everything I had ever loved began to fall apart....
♠ ♠ ♠
This is new, love it, hate it, you're not going to know much in the beginning 'cause its supposed to be a mystery of sorts. Any good? Leave a comment. Do you want me to post a picture for Miguel? Or no? I know its been awhile, and I've had trouble getting inspiration to write, hopefully I can finish the next chapter of DL, and the next chapter of this in a shorter amount of time.
See ya' around!
-Shadow K.