Status: Feeling inspired

Angel Eyes

Grab My Heart, Take This Down With Your Soul.

I awoke with a start the next morning, from a dream that could only be described as a nightmare from hell. In the dream I was attending a party, a party that looked as though it was taking place in England in the 18th century. I was walking from room to room in this magnificent house, all the while gazing upon the faces of the revelers of this spectacular celebration. The strangest part about this dream, was the fact that it was a masquerade ball. As I was walking past a pond-like structure on the property, I looked at my reflection and saw that I was wearing the same mask as I wore last night.

Things got stranger the longer the dream went on. In the dream, there was a man who had been following me from room to room. He was a handsome man, a man that had a way to them that everyone else could sense as well; He was a very powerful man. His face may have been hidden behind a mask, but his eyes were the same familiar shade of amber. Eyes that have long since been thought to be the most beautiful natural eye color, not to mention the rarest naturally occurring. His face also had the same strong structure, most likely of Italian decent, but beautiful none the less.

This dream was extremely vivid, almost to the point where I felt like this had all happened before. At one point the dream changed perspective on me, and I became the only audience member this bizarre play was intended for. I saw the man with the familiar amber eyes and the woman in the mask kissing and then in the change of a moment they were in bed together, having passionate sex, and then the scene switched once more. And when it did, it became a scene of pure horror.

The woman was chained to a wall, in a dungeon within the property, and was scared out of her mind. She did not know or understand why she was in this room, but her intuition kicked in and she knew she wouldn’t be leaving this house alive. She began to panic and tried slipping her hands through the chains that bound her, but only ended up causing harm to herself. Reality was setting in and she knew that whoever had put those chains on her, would not be taking them off of her, until she was no longer living.

It was then when the man she had grown so fond of walked in and initially began speaking in a calm tone, even though his words were laced with allegations. He became enraged at the beautiful female in front of him and began to raise his voice at her.

"You've been sleeping around! You're nothing more than a common whore! A harlot! How could you do such a thing to me, especially when you knew how I felt!" He yelled at her with a sort of rage growing within himself. He was hurt beyond belief.

" I have done no such thing!" She yelled in reply. He moved towards her and slapped her across the face, causing her to yelp out in pain.

"Don’t you try to hide behind those angel eyes! I know that did! I can't even look at you." His tone had changed to almost a whisper, but a whisper that contained so much hurt that even she felt it.

"I don't care how many time it takes to get through to you.." he began calmly, as he stalked towards her like a panther stalks its prey. He stood beside her and then put his hand over her chest; over her heart.

"You're fucking mine!" He yelled as he proceeded to rip her heart out of her chest. Her head fell, as he stood there holding her heart in his hand, the very thing she would have willingly given to him, but he somehow believed she was nothing more than a common whore. She loved him, and with her last breath, she forgave him.

"She should have known better than to fall in love with the devil himself."

That was when I woke up. The dream made me feel uneasy about seeing Chris this afternoon and I didn’t really know why. All I knew was that dreams are often warnings. Dreams are our subconscious mind trying to tell ourselves something important. My anxiety was going to be high today and I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Escape The Fate-The Ransom

I'm really proud of this chapter even though it's kind of a filler. I hope you all enjoy this story so far and if you like this one, you should check out my other story The Real Monsters Live Inside Of Us, which is about to be updated.

As always,
Comment&Rate&Subscribe.

-SugarxSkullxDaze