Status: Feeling inspired

Angel Eyes

Dreams Unwind, Your Love’s A State Of Mind

We spent most of the day just walking on the beach, which was actually nice, seeing as though I haven’t been there what seems like forever. I saw a side of Chris that was somewhat surprising, mainly because he just oozes sophistication; I guess the devil would have to be sophisticated, must be something in the way of his charm. He is excellent at drawing people to him, but he never uses force, they just flock to him, much like nails to a magnet; he attracts sinners.

When I walked through the door of my apartment, Jayden was laying on the couch, drunk off her ass and in her underwear. I just rolled my eyes and walked past her, because it wasn’t worth another fight. If she wanted to drink herself to death, then she could. I see no point in fighting with her. The simple solution was to walk into my room, shut the door, turn on some music, change into my pajamas, turn off the light and crawl into bed and go to sleep. So I did. And surprisingly, sleep crashed over me like a tidal wave.
------------------------------------------------Dream-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in another strange place, some palace from long ago. I looked around myself and took note of what I saw. There were men and women in what would be described as the type of dress the Romans or Greeks would have worn, the building we were in was made of beautiful marble and there were statues of various gods and goddesses everywhere. I walked throughout the room, a ghost to these strange people of the past. I began to notice the activities they were engaged in and most of them were things we as a society would never want to know took place.

There were prostitutes everywhere! There were three men having sex with the same woman. There were men having sex with teenage boys. They were drinking and dancing and tearing their clothes off. Why am I dreaming of such a thing as this?

I continued through the rooms and watched the vulgarity continue to worsen. I just wanted to wake up. I had walked through all the rooms, or so I had thought, when I came upon a large, but beautifully sculpted door. I walked through it and when I did, I was surprised at what I found.
As I came through the door, I was greeted by a bright, angelic light. I walked forward and gasped as I looked upon the very face of beauty.

“Haven, my dear, we’ve been expecting you.” He said to me.

“Who are you? And how do you know my name?”

“I am Gabriel, one of the archangels. You will find me on earth, but my name will not be the same. You will find me in time.”

“Why am I here?”

“To witness the very filth that pollutes this earth. Ever wonder why Greece fell to ruins? God did not approve of their extracurricular activities.”

“Why are you here?”

“I am here, my dear, to deliver a very important message.”

“And what is that?”

“Do not grow too attached to Mr. Motionless. It will not end well for you if you do.”

“Oh. Anything else?”

“Oh, yes, my dear. Your friend? Jayden, she is tainted. She will betray you. Beware.” He said, and then started to bow.

“It appears my time with you is up. We will meet again. Sooner than you may think. Goodnight, Haven.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Rhiannon by Stevie Nicks/ Fleetwood Mac ( I listened to the live version by Stevie Nicks while writing this)

So, I kinda know where I want this to go now. I am trying to do updates but I am really lazy. anyways, I wanted to write another dream sequence and since I had to sit through a lecture today that was about Ancient Greece, why not Greece? They were kinda fucked up, so why not?

As always,
-rate,comment,subscribe.