‹ Prequel: Perfectly Messed Up
Status: Updated 12/17/19.

Perfection, Thy Name Is Happiness

How Wonderful Is Today?

Once we woke up and woke Carly up with her nap, we were ready to tell her about the baby. She was playing with her toys in the living room with Pierre when I walked in. I put a hand on his shoulder, indicating it was time to tell her.

"Carly, sweetie? Wanna sit on the couch? Mommy and I need to tell you something."

She nodded and climbed her way onto the couch.

"This is very big news."

She nodded again.

"Daddy and I just found out today that you're gonna have a little brother or sister in a matter of months."

Her mouth dropped then she hugged me very tightly. Thank goodness. She's taking this well...very well, actually.

"Where?"

"Where is the baby gonna be?"

"Ya."

"In my tummy. You were in my tummy once too."

"No."

"Yes. It's true."

She giggled then laid her head on my stomach. I looked over at Pierre and he smiled. A tear ran down my face and he graciously wiped it away for me.

"Baby."

"I love you." I mouthed.

"I love you, too." he mouthed back.

She laid like for twenty minutes and while this happened, Pierre took a picture of that moment. Afterward, I made herself a snack and grabbed soda for us adults.

"When do you plan on telling Sheena?" he asked.

I leaned my head back onto the couch and sighed.

"Not now. I know that."

He nodded and kissed my forehead before wrapping an arm around me. Hours later, after dinner, I called Sheena.

"Hey."

"Hey. What's up?"

"Not much. Just a lazy day. You?"

"I have something huge to tell you."

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant!!"

"Oh my God!! Congrats! When did you find out?"

"About four hours ago. Pierre, Carly and I went out grocery shopping, so I grabbed a few tests and took them when we were at lunch."

"That's amazing! What do you want? What does Pierre want?"

"I want a boy 'cause I'd like one a piece. Pierre wants the same too. Oh, and I gave him the rights to name the baby."

I heard her laugh on the other end.

"I'm sure he likes that."

"He definitely does and I'm sure he'll come up with a great idea. He always does." I said laughing.

"That he does. So, what are you up to now?"

"Just sitting on the couch watching tv. It's probably gonna be a lazy day and night from this point on."

"It's well-deserved, pregnant lady."

I laughed.

"I gotta go. David and I have some errands to run."

"Ok. Talk to ya soon! Love ya!"

"Love ya too."

I smiled and hung up.

"What's up?"

"She's so excited about me being pregnant and when I told her about giving you the rights in naming the baby, she said you'll come up with a great idea and that you always do."

"Have I ever told you how much I like her?" he asked beginning to laugh.

I laughed too burying my face into his shoulder.

"You wanna know what she told me about us being lazy for the rest of the day?"

"Hmm?"

"'It's well-deserved, pregnant lady.'"

"I really like her."

I buried my head into his shoulder again. This is when Carly crawled into my lap.

"Hi there cutie."

"Hi." she said flashing her beautiful smile.

"What's going on?'

"TV. Duh." she said getting comfy.

I smiled at Pierre and he laughed.

Pierre

I couldn't have been more excited when I found out Skyla was pregnant. It was one thing when I found out she was pregnant with Carly, since she wasn't planned, but now, that we've been thinking about having another baby, it's just so different. Honestly, I cannot really describe it; I just know that it's one of the most amazing feelings in the world. Just a few minutes after Carly crawled onto Skyla's lap, my phone vibrated.

So, Skyla's pregnant?

It was David.

Definitely. I couldn't be more excited!

Congrats, dude!

Thanks! That means a lot.

Don't mention it. How'd Carly take the news?

Her mouth dropped and then she went and hugged Skyla's stomach. She stayed there for a few minutes actually.

She's so adorable.

You can say that again.

The rest of the day was spent lounging around the house while watching movies, eating and snacking as a family until our little princess had to head to bed. As much as I didn't want this perfect day to end, I knew that we'd have a goodnight's sleep.

Skyla

I woke up the following morning rested and ready for the day. Pierre, however, was snoring up a storm. Seeing as he didn't respond to either alarm, I smirked and got on his lap.

"Mr. Bouvier, it's time to wake up." I whispered in the sexiest way possible.

He groaned.

"Pierre? Can you hear me? It's time to wake up."

More groaning. Oh, come on, Pierre!

I pressed my lips to his jawline and slowly made my way down his neck. I saw his eyes fluttering and a sound of pleasure come out of his mouth. Smirk.

"Good morning." I said.

"Mmm...good morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderfully. You?"

"The same." I said smiling at him.

"I love you." he said kissing me.

"I love you too." I said continuing on with the kiss.

I then felt his hand on my pants, trying to take them off. I shooed his hand away. He whined.

"How old are you again?"

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because we need to get our daughter up."

"You're such a tease. Was that only to wake me up?"

"What do you think?" I asked biting my lip.

"Yes. Can I have one more kiss?"

"Of course." I said pressing my lips to his.

"Can you imagine just months from now? We'll have to get two little ones up. We'd definitely not have time for this."

"I can live with that."

"So can I."

I smiled.

"Can't wait for he/she to be here." he said with a smile.

I nodded and smiled, burying my face into his neck. Oh, how I could not wait.