Status: a c t i v e

My Sadist King

An Offer

My entire body radiated heat after he had finished with me. My bangs stuck to my forehead and sweat dripped down my spine, soaking into my t-shirt where he had been clutching onto me. I was completely in love with the way I felt after that time. Something was different. I hadn’t been so naive and afraid of the intimacy--I had devoured it completely. I left marks on my king’s neck and scratched down his back and all the way through the skin. There had been no restraint in me.

“I think we’ve got two messes to clean,” he chuckled in my ear as he reached between my legs. I laughed with him. I was still high up in my euphoria.

“Are you keeping this one?” I asked, looking down at the severed head of the bully.

“Definitely,” he said, following the trail of my eyes. “I want to do something special with him.” He turned back to me and caressed my face. “Ever seen those Halloween decorations that stick out of the grass?” His lips twitched and opened up to reveal a grin.

I laughed again and kissed the black and purple spots on his neck. “Halloween’s not for a few more months, Your Grace.”

His hand snagged my jaw as he leaned his forehead against mine. “Then we’ll freeze him for a while.”

“Who was he?” I asked.

The smile on his face disappeared and he stepped away from me, zipping up his pants. “That’s not important.”

I grabbed my pants and slipped them back on, landing on the bloody floor where my shoes had fallen. “I’m sorry,” I said as I tied the laces of my sneakers. “I know I shouldn’t have asked.”

He kneeled and placed his hand at the side of my neck, his thumb running up and along the front of my throat. “I have an offer,” he whispered. My eyes lit up and begged for him to go on. His smile returned, embracing the pride he was feeling. “Help me bag him up,” he said. “And I’ll let you sleep in my bed from now on.” He cocked his head to the side. “With chains of course. There’s no escaping those.”

“Yes!” I said almost too quickly. “I’ll help you.”

“Very good,” he said. “Let’s get to work.”

Over thirty bags were filled before midnight came around, taking up the rest of the space in his freezer filled with several other chopped up people. My hands and arms were cloaked in the man’s blood, warming my skin like a blanket. It was almost satisfying to get something done, even if it was something as sick as hiding away the evidence of a murder. But I was my king’s prisoner. I was to do anything he told me to. Especially if the reward was to sleep next to him.

That night, my king and I showered and fell asleep together in his cloud-like bed. The chains around my wrists were heavy, but the image of him descending into a peaceful, relaxed state of sleep could have replayed over and over in my mind. And I would be completely content.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler chapter. The next one will be longer, I promise. <3

You guys will also find out the king's name and a few other things. ;)