Status: a c t i v e

My Sadist King

Connection

I stood there, in the sealed off room of the basement, waiting for my prey to open his eyes. A bead of sweat dripped down his temple every other minute. His facial twitches revealed that he was having a nightmare in his heated slumber. Josh’s clothes had already been removed--my king’s honor. I knew that Kieran would rue the day I unclothed any man other than him. I balled my hands into fists and cracked my knuckles. Anticipating Josh’s awakening was eating me alive.

Kieran’s figure took up the doorway, accompanied by the aura of his cigarette smoke. The scent of those god awful things were becoming my oxygen. No matter where I was in Kieran’s home, I could smell them and they were constantly reminding me of his face, his voice, and his aggressive yet enticing mannerisms.

Josh nearly squeaked as he woke up minute later, immediately placing his hand over the bruise protruding out of his forehead. He groaned, sitting up and noticing his nudity. Then his eyes met mine. “You stay the fuck away from me.”

I looked at Kieran, seeing him smile in amusement at Josh’s anxiety. The two men looked at each other and for a moment, Josh was silent. “What am I doing here?” he asked, looking between Kieran and I. “Why?”

Kieran held his hand out to me. Tell him why he’s here, he was telling me.

“You’re here to die, Josh,” I told him. “I’m going to kill you.”

The fear in his eyes was rewarding, spiraling around me in overwhelming bliss. I knew what his next move would be. Like any other idiot in a panic, he bolted for the door. Kieran leaned forward just in time to shove Josh onto his back. Something in Josh’s body cracked and he screamed in agony.

I sighed. “Josh, you’re only making this harder for yourself.”

I walked up to him, watching my shadow consume him. I lifted my foot and slammed it down onto his face, hearing the bridge of his nose shatter underneath my sneaker. He cried out, choking on the blood streaming from his nose and spitting it out. He curled up into the fetal position and trembled like a sickly animal.

Kieran’s arm wrapped around my waist as we watched Josh shrivel up in his dismay. He eventually looked up at us, firing his eyes between our faces in disgust. He eventually locked a gaze with me. “Is he making you do this…? Are you just doing what he’s telling you to?”

I laughed and pulled the switchblade out of my back pocket once again. “A month ago, it would have been by his command…” I kneeled down and flicked the blade out. “This time, it’s for myself.”

“You’re a sick fucking bitch!

Anger boiled within me. I pushed him onto his back and straddled him, holding the knife to his neck as my knees pinned down his forearms. “You’re going to regret what you just said…” The shiny point of the knife punctured a tiny hole in his skin like a needle slowly entering the flesh. I pushed and pushed until a half inch of the blade was inside. He shouted as blood spilled out of the crevices between my knife and his skin. He flailed beneath me and eventually got an arm free, but Kieran was at my service--stomping on Josh’s hand and nearly pulverizing it.

“Stop! Please stop!” Josh screamed.

“They always say the same things,” Kieran complained, peering down at Josh’s bloody face. “‘Stop it,’” he mocked, pretending to cry. “‘Please! If you let me go, I won’t tell anyone about this!’” He shook his head. “Always the same bullshit.”

“Just like in the movies,” I said. “I guess people really are that stupid.”

Josh sobbed beneath me as Kieran and I shared a laugh.

For the next few minutes, I played with Josh’s pain tolerance. I continued to rupture Josh’s pale skin along his chest, letting him guess how deep I would push the blade. Sometimes I only pricked a little piece of skin. The next couple of moves, I would plunge it two inches deep. My last gesture was a pierce to Josh’s heart. The wound spat out blood in sporadic amounts. He gasped, his eyes forcing out hot tears that rolled down his cheeks. His chest was covered in blood by the time I was satisfied with the game I was playing. His cries had stopped and he could only conjure a blank stare at the lights above him. He was ready to let go.

“This is it,” I told Kieran. “My time to connect with him.”

Kieran nodded and walked a few paces away, waiting outside of the room.

“Josh…” I placed my hand at the side of his face after throwing the knife across the floor. “You’re close, aren’t you?”

Only a single, stifled cry came from far within his throat. His entire body shivered, spasming as more of his blood spewed out of the army of cuts and voids in his flesh.

“Have you accepted your fate?”

A tear slipped out of his eye as he nodded.

I forced back a smirk. “Give yourself to me. Let go.”

He blinked a few more times as I watched him in silence, feeling an unconventional pleasure sparking inside of my core.

Then he was gone.

I recollected myself for a moment, snapping myself out of disbelief. “I did it.” I rose to my feet and turned around, seeing Kieran smiling at me. His smile was different that time--it displayed his pride in me. I had finally impressed him, even if it were just a little.

He stepped up to me, holding the back of my neck and pressing his body to mine. “You’ve impressed me,” he whispered as he looked down at me.

“And what does that mean?”

“You now have my entire heart.”

“I do…?” I asked inanely.

“Yes.” Kieran leaned down and kissed me on the lips. “Because now, you’re exactly like me.”

I knew what was coming next. He led me out of the basement and into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him. I lay myself down on the bed for him, wallowing in the happiness I felt as he worshipped my entire being for the next hour. He fell asleep immediately after we were finished, sweat puddled along our chests and faces. I looked along the bed, seeing spots of Josh’s blood on the sheets and scattered clothing, finally leading myself to catch a glimpse of what made my heart hasten.

Kieran’s hand was tightly bound to mine.